Beginning Jimin

Hate me. OK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Beginning

-------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Pov: Jimin

Paparazzi .They are everywhere around me wanted to shoot me and create a big scandal is not faithful about me. Fans. I love them, but I have no freedom from they. I try to go past them and to get in the van.

 "You have many fans Jimin."

"Yes, I know, and many paparazzi who stalk me to create a scandal who will failed my career as a singer, manager Lee."

"It is famous life, I told you long ago before becoming famous celebrity that it will be happen."

"Yes I know told me, I remember. Can we not talk now and just take me to my house."

"OK OK."Lee said.

 I put my headphones and start listening to some soothing song.

 

Half an hour later he brought me to my home.

"Tomorrow, not forget about filming in 12am, meeting with your fans in 3pm, and the show at 5pm."As always I do not have time for myself. Everyday photos, meetings with fans, concerts, shows, one doesn't stop cycle of my life. I never have time for myself and if you got it only half or one hour at the most. I do not remember since when I have not rested or by when I have not visited my parents. They miss me very much. I wonder what they do now.

"Yes calmly. I don't forget about the photos. I'll be ready as late in 11 hours."I tried to give her best smile to win his trust. Whether you get?

"Okay. I still remind you to not become a bad thing." "Calmly I'll be there on time." To get up. Since once late for a show he did not stop to remind me "not to forget" I'm not guilty. My alarm was excluded due to electric shock. So I was late.

"Bye." I told him before I say more like a lecture from him about responsibility.

"Goodbye."I said to him.

Looking for keys in my pockets.

"Aha! I found them. Yeah !!! 'Whoops should not shout like that. Someone might take me for a mad, shout in panic. I think that nobody heard me still almost midnight and everyone probably already asleep. Unlocked.

"Yeah. I'm finally home. "This time I don’t care if I shout, because the walls are thick and you will not hear anything. Drop off my shoes to the door. I go into the living room and turn on the TV. Then I go to the kitchen, to decide what to eat, I open the refrigerator.

"Mmm. What to do. "I have no idea.

Maybe Ramen. "Yes I'll do Ramen."

It took me half an hour to prepare it.

"It smells so delicious." I sit on the couch in the living room and start to eat while watching a drama that I haven't even heard of, maybe because I haven't time to watch, so I don't know what new dramas and shows on TV.

"Oh. I think i finished with dinner."

Wash my dishes. And go on up the stairs to reach my room.

I go into the bathroom to bathe. After the bath put my pajamas and wash thoroughly my teeth. When I finished I went up to bed.

"My soft bed, so I missed."

I Cuddle my pillow.

I close my eyes and start counting sheep.

One, two, three ...... zzzzzz.

I walk through a field of sweet-smelling flowers. I wonder where I am and how I came here. It seems very familiar place. Suddenly I see someone sitting next to a cherry tree.

I decided to approach her. She was a girl with long brown hair, not so visible in here, hopefully not a boy with long hair. This will be scary for me.

"Hello! " She said nothing. I wait, but without response.

"Do you hear me? I said" Hello! "This time I asked her more strongly than before, but she doesn’t answer me, not even turned to see me. Why she doesn't  paying attention to me. Now I think I become a spirit or she is deaf.

Ah. I don't know how to get her to tell me something.

I have an idea. I approached to her and shouted in her ear.

"Hello!!!"

"Ah." She hit me on the head. She hits very strong, like a boxer.

"Why you hit me. Do you know, that, you hit like a boxer. Now my head hurts. "

"You scared me, so i hit you."

"I scared you?" I asked sarcastically.

"Yes!"She said.

"Are you kidding me! From half an hour, i trying to attract your attention. " I said angry.

"Oh! Sorry I haven't heard you, I was with headphones. "

She was with headphones, while I was doing the monkey, to hear me.

"It hurts a lot ..." I lost my entire vocabulary words, she was so beautiful.

"Ehooo!"

"What?" I heard, she talking to me, but while I knew, I fell into a trance, I was lost in her eyes.

"I'm sorry. What  are you said? "I heard her talking to me, but I was distracted, I was entranced by the her beauty .

"I asked you: What is your name?"

Oh! I calmed down. I thought she would ask me, why I was staring in her.

"Jimin. Park Ji Min. And you are?"

"Kang Seul Gi."

"You have a nice name Seulgi."

"Thank Jimin. You also have a good name. "

Oh my God, she said my name. From inside die of joy. Stay calm Jimin. Stay calm not get excited so much. Put poker face Jimin.

I can't. I smiled her.

 

8am.

"Dzzz."

"Wow! Kneel!"

"Bam!"

"Ow!  That hurts me. The ground next to the bed is so firm."

"Again I dreamed. Every night, I have dream for her. "

How does she look now passed 10 years, since i last saw her. I missed her. I was, and i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter