Мeeting ???

Hate me. OK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 3

-------------------------------------------------------

 

House of the Park
Pov: Jimin

 

I open my eyes and the sun blinding me, that penetrates from the window.
"Ah morning." The night is so short, I can't rest. I still remember yesterday's dinner with my parents.
I can't believe, I will get married and soon. And don't even know which girl be my wife.
"Ahhh I hate my life."


Knock. Knock.
"Come in."
"Mr. Jimin your parents waiting to have breakfast with them." Bertha said. This is our maid for me she it's like my second mother.It caters very well for me and for my parents of course. She caters very well for me and for my parents, of course. Even I share my life, she always knows how do i feel, when not feeling well, Bertha knows how to fix my mood.
"Okay. Tell them that I will come later."
"Jimin do not look very happy to be back home.
What's wrong? Bertha asked me. "
"If you forced to marry someone, who did not even have met, you will not feel happy." I answered.
"I know it's hard Jimi, but I believe you will handle that challenge. Everyone has problems at some point in their lives. But nobody has said that to live is easy right. You should not give up so easy Jimi. And it's destiny to happen. Maybe this girl is your soul mate. "
"Ha ha ha. Berta good joke. I don't believe, in a soul mate and such similar things. I don't believe in love."Not after her.
"Why Jimi? Love is so beautiful and so amazing to be tested. "
"And so much pain can you lead and painful scars, that do not heal with years." I replied, remembering my past girlfriend.
"I know you hurt now, but in time everything will went and I believe you will find some good girl, and she will love you Jimi."
"Maybe in a hundred years. I replied with sarcasm in my voice. "
"With this negativity, none girl will not like you. Be gentle and kind and you will achieve results. I guarantee you. "With a smile on her face told me Bertha.
Perhaps Bertha was right.
"Now get up and get ready, because your parents would not be happy, if you make them wait more."
"Okay. I will got up."
I dressed in a black shirt and dark blue jeans with black sneakers and put on my glasses.
I went down on the first floor and went to my parents, who waiting for me to come.


"Good morning, son."
"May be Good morning, Dad."
"Are you still angry about your wedding?" My father asked me.
"I didn't say, that I agree with wedding Dad."
"But you are obliged to marry her, i already promised to my friend . The wedding will take place, even if you don't want it."
"I will not accept this, whatever happens."
"Why are you still acting like a child. When will you grow up. You still think about her. She is gone. Accept it Jimin ."
"NO NO. I don't want to accept it. I know, she's out there. I know it." I screamed in the face of my father.
"Don't you dare to shout at me Jimin. You don't even know, if she is alive. Be a man and get married. All your life, you'll wait to she come back? "
"Yes, if necessary. She will come back." I said these words with my broken heart, that hurts so much.


"I will marry to her, but on one condition."
"Let's hear it then." My father replied.
"I will get married, but if i find her, you will let me go to a divorce and marry to my true love."
"Well I agree, but you will never see her ,because she gone so many years ago. Do not give false hopes ,that you will see

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter