two

Temporary Manager

You watch them backstage of their performance while eating one of Wonho's ramen you secretly took from their dorm. You adit that they were very good at performing andare completely different on stage. They were a hot mess. The loud Minhyuk and the flirty I.M, The Crybaby Wonho and The Soft Quiet Leader Shownu, The Prince of Aegyo Jooheon and The Motherly Kihyun, The Pretty Hyungwon, all of them were different and it gives you chill. You weren't used to the environment of hip hop and such as you only pay attention in tanslating and working for 4 years after taking care of Monsta X's seniors.

When tbey were done performing, you hurriedly finish up the ramen and threw the empty cup at the nearby trash. You ran to the stairs that leads to the stage with 7 energy bottles. Make-up artists ranalong withyou to fix their make-up.

You gave Kihyun his energy drink and a clean towel, "You guys were amazing," you said, "Despite being dorks back at the dorm".

He smirks, "We were hot, huh?" he said wiggling his eyebrows making you scowl.

"I doubt you look hot at the dorm but on stage, bam! Strangers!" you said as you check their next schedule.

"We're going to have fanmeet after this," you said, "Kihyun, don't do anything stupid to the fans," you said and left to the staff's room to get something to drink.

He was slightly confuse at your sudden change of attitude. Is it because of what he said? or what he did? Words can't make out your bipolat personality as he knewthat you will always be you.

 

________________________________________________________________

 

After everything was done, you waited for the boys in the van, rolling the window down and yell at the fans who are surrounding the van.

"MOVE THE AWAY YOU LITTLE S!" You scream out of irritation making all the girls to move back a little.

You pulled the window up and began to drive. The boys were speechless of your language especially Wonho who is seating at thefront seat with you. He was slightly scared and surprised, he was unsure what to do next because of the quiet atmosphere in the van.

Shownu, who is smirking the entire time was quite amused with the way you acted towards their fans, true that you were being a little rude but he had to agree that at times they can be irritating for not listening when it comes to safety.

Minhyuk, Jooheon, I.M and Kihyun were asleep which leaves Hyungwon, Wonho and Shownu who are still awake throughout the ride. You werent used to the quiet atmosphere and you were a little embarrassed with the way you acted towards their fans, surely you'll get hate for cussing.

You turn the radio on and Bigbang's music was on. You smile and listen happily to their song. It was Sunset Glow, it may be an old song but you still like it that's when you just realize that you were singing along the chorus.

Wonho's mood lighten up so he joined in along with Shownu and Hyungwon causing the other three to wake up and complain of how noisy the four of you were.

 

________________________________________________________________

 

"Something is definitely wrong with Hyesoo," Minhyuk said as all six of them huddle around the living room except for Shownu who is currently in the bathroom doing his 'business'.

"I agree," Kihyun said, "First she was happy, then she was mad and then she crying and then she was laughing and vise versa," he explained.

I.M gasps making the five of them to look at him, "Is she pregnant?" 

Wonho laughed and hit his head, "Of course not, I asked her if she's married or not and she got mad at me all of a sudden".

"Something is definitely wrong with her," mumbles Jooheon.

The sound of toilet being flushed was heard, Shownu came out and glance at s, "Continue, I need something to drink".

He went to the kitchen where you are busy preparing for breakfast for them. The boys continue discussing at your bipolar behavior, what caused you to have mood swings, then they suddenly heard a loud yell from the kitchen.

"Are you on your period or something?" all six of them ran to look what was happening.

A blush formed on your face making you look like a tomato, you were holding a spatula slightly gripping on it whether to hit Shownu or not for saying such thing. It was true, it was you time of the month that's why you were being such an towards them and their fans last night.

"It's not of your damn business!" you scream pushing him out of the kitchen.

Then it hit the boys, of course that's the answer, of course that's what the cause of your behavior, it's the time of the month but then again, Shownu would've just shut his mouth from saying such a thing to a girl.

"You've done it hyung," Jooheon said.

"I bet she'll hate you for good," Hyungwon said.

Shownu stayed quiet and just shake his head and go to his share of room with wonho and hyungwon. He doesn't mind at all if you hate him or not because he knows you all too well.

Since you are his childhood friend but he understood the fact that you completely forgot about him since you two separated for 9 years but reunited again this year.

 

________________________________________________________________

 

Hope you like it. Sorry if there are any grammatical mistakes and typos. I'll be sure to edit everything once this fanfic is complete. ^^

-fullystranger