Prologue

Temporary Manager

You were standing infront of a door belonged to a 7 membered group. You were quite upset that they picked yet another boy group to take care of. You don't understand why your boss would always pick boys for you when girls are much easier to handle, you can also have girl talk with them whenever you want.

You sigh, wondering if this is just a dream. You lift your head up and enter the passcode to unlock the door. It's a good thing that the previous manager gave you their password.

Once the door's unlock, you hold the door handle and took a deep breathe to get inside. Please be clean, please be clean, please be clean, you prayed. Once you were inside, you felt your heart stop looking at the misery right before your eyes.

Messy living room, crumbs all over the floor, unwashed dishes, smelly clothes that were scattering on the floor and worst of all, dirty underwears.

You cover your mouth to prevent yourself screaming. You felt horrible for them and yourself that you have to witness the horrifying view of their dorm. You slam the door shut and put your bag on the floor beside the door.

Those idiots!

 

******

 

Nothing is better than cooking for dinner, just in a few minutes the boys will be back from doing whatever it is they are doing. You imagined them being thankful for cleaning their dorm, washing their clothes (including dirty boxers) and buy some groceries for the boys tso they won't die of hunger.

You heard the door being open. You took a peak from the kitchen and saw them stun at the view they are looking at.

"Welcome back," you said as you walk out of the kitchen in an apron.

They all turn to you as their jaw drop. You frown and confuse as to why they are looking at you like that.

That's when you knew you had difficulty of breathing.

"Mom!" everyone except the quiet looking guy, hugged you very tight.

You felt warm and fuzzy on the inside, but felt a sudden anger in your heart because you felt something on your chest.

"You erts need to go and shower or no dinner for you!" you yell.

And that's when you journey began.

________________________________________________________________

I know it's a late update and I am very sorry for that! I have finals to do  as I am in my senior of highschool. *cries* But I hope you all like it! And thankyou for the 21 subscribers! >< I did not expect for that to happen! Thankyou for reading! Please subscribe and leave a comment!

-fullystranger