one

Temporary Manager

You could feel that they were all looking at you from outside the kitchen. You were busy washing the dishes after eating dinner with the boys. You sigh and think that you must've went too far for hitting one of the members after the incident of accidentally touching your chest.

Shownu walks inside the kitchen as if he weren't part of the group. You smile feeling that he's treating you like a real person. He looks at you and locked eyes with you making you stiff. You two stayed like that for minute or so, you wondered what that guy is currently thinking making an eye contact with you.

That's when a smirk form on his lips when you blink.

"You blinked, you lose," he gagged as he sip on his bottle.

You watch him leaving the kitchen noticing six pair of eyes that belonged to the members. Great! He's weird too.

"If you're just gonna stand there and observe, why not help me sweeping the floor, clean the table and organize some things that you all cause during dinner?" you glare.

I.M was the first to move. He walks towards you, turning your body to his. You look up at him and widen your eyes at the gap he's making between you two. You aren't sure what he's up to but you do feel something bad is going to happen.

His left hand move up to your chin, slight lifting it up. His face was closer to yours and nevertheless, the smirk on his face was as wide as Shownu's.

"I could see the ocean moving in your eyes," he winks.

You could feel your face heating up by the pickup line he just said. You hear pounded real fast. You could feel yourself slowly dying at the lamest pickup line you heard from a person.

You hit the poor maknae's head making the boys behind you two to laugh.

"Flirting isn't going to clean anything!" you scold and turn to the half dead boys from laughing, "You three better move asap!"

 

________________________________________________________________

 

You walk to the door and after everything is clean. You turn to the boys who are watching tv. You thought they would say their goodbyes to you but they are just spoiled kids who just love to watch tv.

"I'll be going home," you mumble as you open the door leaving their dorm.

You walk down the corridor of the apartment to the elevator. You didn't get to properly introduce yourself like you usually do due to the noise they made during dinner. You expected them to be well-mannered like Boyfriend but your expectation just have to be a false when comes to a hip-hop group.

Pressing the down button, you waited patiently for the elevator to open. You aren't sure how to introduce yourself because of what you did to them. You were very surprise that you got comfortable with them on your first day as you are usually awkward around boys. Monsta X are a bunch of idiots, but the quiet one will always be a mystery to you.

Them calling you mom is kind of a new thing to you,  maybe you did acted more like a mother since you are the eldest among your siblings.

You glance up at the starry night sky wondering what you should make for breakfast for them. 

 

________________________________________________________________

 

You woke up at 4 in the morning as usual, you did the laundry, make breakfast for yourself and clean your apartment like you always do. Once everything is settle. You packed the breakfast you made for the boys.

"I'll be going now!" I shout as you were about to go to out.

"Bye sis!" the younger ones shout.

You've remembered every line you practiced. Apologizing first then introduce yourself, unless they did something erted again, surely you'll quit the job but that would make things a bit more worse.

Once you arrived at the dorm of Monsta X, you pressed the passcode and enter their dorm. You expected it to be a mess but everything remain the same and you are very proud of the boys.

It was 7 in the morning, it's not surprising that they are still in bed. You went to the kitchen and take out the packed meals of breakfast you made and prepared them on a plate.

Checking the fridge to see if there are orange to make juice for them and honey.

After setting everything on the dining table, you walk towards their room.

You hesitate to open and not sure whether to barge in or not as there will shirtless men inside the room. You gulp and shakily hold the door knob.

The sound of flushed toilet was heard from the bathroom catching your attention. You look as the door open and there you encountered the shirtless maknae of Monsta X.

You screamed at the sight of his shirtless body causing everyone in the dorm to wake up.

Doors flung open making you to turn behind you and let out another scream at the sight of Shownu and Wonho's body amd that's when everything darkens.

 

________________________________________________________________

 

"I'm very sorry," you bend down on the floor apologizing to the boys for every mistake you made. You felt guilty and feel responsible for everything you've witnessed but at the same time, you feel like, they are the ones who should be apologizing. "I didn't get to properly introduce myself," you said, siting up straight while looking at the boys who are sitting comfortably on the couch.

Shownu, Wonho and I.M have just been treated on the bruise they receive from you when you woke up from fainting. You feel really bad for hitting them, considering you're in a family of 8 girls and 2 boys, but the boys are still too young to be consider as a hot man. You, especially look at the trio who had bandages on their faces. Wonho and I.M just smile and Shownu gave you a small smile making you feel bad.

"I'm not used to boys-- yet," you said.

"We know, we know," Minhyuk assured, "Our Boyfriend sunbaes told us," he added.

You froze in position, "You knew?"

"Yeah, we got a call last night," Jooheon said.

"I--I'm sorry," you bowed down again, "Let me properly introduce myself," You said.

"My name is Kim Hyesoo, I'll be your manager for 6 months starting from now, I'll be in your care," You said.

They all smile widely and chuckle with the way you introduced yourself making you feel nervous then the sound of stomach grumble broke the sildnt atmosphere between all of you.

You laughed.

"I brought breakfast," You said, "But first, Shownu, Wonho and I.M, clothes, now!"

 

The first Chap! Hope you all like it. I'm quite sad that Monsta X didn't get their first win, but hey! At least they got 3rd place and still happy! ^^ You all enjoy this boying chap. I have run out of ideas for now. Thank you for reading.*bows*