Can I have your number?

Falling in Love (with a beauty guru)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Everything was fine, the only wrong thing was that Wendy didn't let Seulgi shut an eye before bombarding the girl with questions she definitely knew the answer to. She knew the sole reason why the annoying girl didn't shut up was to not let her sleep. Wendy was way too selfish, she was about to pass out from exhaustion but without silence she couldn't. 

"So Seulgi, do you like blue or orange better?"  

"Black, like my soul."

"Wow, you're so intense." Wendy tapped her finger on her chin and grinned. "Do you like pizza?"

"Yes." 

"Me too!! Should we order-"

"I wanna sleeeeeeeeeep." 

"Talk with me."

"Wendy, we have to get up early tomorrow, let me sleep."

"But it's only seven." 

Seulgi sighed rolling her eyes, she really couldn't catch a break out of her insane best friend. "What do you wanna talk about?"

"Okay so, there's a boy that asked me out." 

"Really, wow." Seulgi responded in a voice that could probably pass as the most boring sounding one ever, no interest whatsoever.

"But I don't like him." 

Seulgi's eyes started closing as Wendy babbled on and on about Bacon... Baekyeon? Something like that. She was about to drift into dream land when her bed started moving in results of Wendy jumping on it. "YOU SAID YOU'D TALK!" She yelled at the top of her lungs, further annoying poor Seulgi.

"Okay, okay, tell me, keep talking." Seulgi slapped Wendy's legs for her to sit and stop jumping on her poor bed. If it breaks she'll definitely take over her best friend's bed and blame her for the rest of her life and make her sleep on the floor cause there's no way they'll sleep together. Not when Wendy has the habit of kicking in her sleep. 

It's really severe! One time in a sleep over she kicked Seulgi's stomach so hard she went breathless. And then she does thing thing where she only raises up one leg and let's it fall down limp, how and why? Wendy is crazy even when she's asleep. And please, let's not talk about how she has a full on conversation when sleeping, let's just not.

"So, Baekhyun, you know him right? He's in the choir, so he asked me out." Wendy repeated keeping her eyes trained at Seulgi's, mentally challenging her to fall asleep again.

"What are you gonna tell him?"

"I don't know."

"If you don't like him then say no, you should not lead him on." Seulgi said fighting off a yawn, she really wanted to sleep, she didn't need this. She didn't want to keep talking, someone save her.

"I'm tired of being single."

"And you'll get tired of talking to him if you don't like him." 

"Okay." 

Somehow, by some miracle Wendy was the one that fell asleep while talking about ice cream. Problem was she fell asleep in her bed, so she'll have to sleep on Wendy's bed. I say it's a problem cause she found the bed too stiff for her liking, and the pillow was too thin. Seriously how did Wendy even survive like this, this is a recipe for back and neck pain.

Looking at the clock she realized Wendy had been ranting on for about three hours as it was nearing about halfway around ten in the night. She instantly melted when her head touched the almost non existent pillow. She covered her body with the thick blanket and called it a night. Seulgi was so tired that the moment she closed her eyes and relaxed her mind, forgetting how this was a terrible bed, she knocked out. She just hoped no back pains were present in the morning.


Lucky enough for Seulgi she woke up with no back pains, but she did have a slight tense neck. She'll just have to deal with it, today she had early classes so she had to be up and ready by six thirty in the morning. Leaving her with thirty minutes to get to campus and hopefully have enough time to have breakfast, cause all she spends money on is food. Getting out of the bed with a groans she patted down her bed hair and walked to the bathroom.

You would ask why didn't she wake up Wendy but that's because she wants the bathroom all to herself before her insane roommate takes over it. The first thing she does is brush her bleached hair, thankfully not damaged. Starting first at the ends to not cause damage and then working her way up. If she had to choose one thing she really cares about is hair. Her hair is important to nicely frame your face and I don't know, look pretty. 

When her hair isn't tangled anymore she puts it up in a bun to proceed and wash her face with just normal cleanser before applying moisturizer. Then she brushes her teeth, second most important thing to her appearance. After all is done and taken care of she hurries and takes a shower to then wake her roommate up. 

"Wendy." She called softly, lightly shaking her friend. It took a couple of more tries and a bunch of stronger hits to whatever body part she got that Wendy finally opened her eyes and went to freshen up. 

In the mean time she, as usually, started dressing up in her jeans and sweater. Sweater cause it's cold outside in the morning and the classes she had today were all one after the other so there was no time to warm up in the sun. Seeing as her hair was falling out of the messy bun she just let it down brushing it with her fingers.

When Wendy got out of the bathroom and got ready it was time to leave the dorm. "Did you bring the books?" 

Seulgi nodded shivering a little as the cold air hit her face. "Yes."

Honestly both of them were not talkative in the morning due to still sleepiness and tiredness. Seulgi's body still felt heavy from sleep and all she wanted to do was finish the damn day so she could sleep... but the day was just starting. 

She fought hard not to fall asleep while the teacher went on about the characters in the story and describing their personality. It was proving hard to do in the cold classroom, it was so cold she almost ran out of there when she stepped foot into it. She could use a blanket and pillow right now to say the least. 

Seulgi tried chewing on gum to keep herself busy, even going out briefly and purchasing a coke from a vending machine but nothing worked. She fell asleep, like always, it's really not a surprise to her or even the professor in the front. 

When she went to her next class with Wendy she opened her notebook and looked at all the gibberish notes she took. 'George likes bananas' as if it wasn't stupid enough her writing was all wobbly and ugly. She almost laughed at herself but she knew if she didn't stop falling asleep she would get a bad grade. There's a paper the professor hands out at the end of the semester and it's a self evaluation paper. She'd definitely fail all of the requirements except for attendance. 

Two more classes to go. 

If you were wondering. They both were taking Medical Biology to later on enter a medical school and hopefully become successful doctors. So the classes they were taking weren't particularly hard or easy, they w

Please log in to read the full chapter