I need a hero

Falling in Love (with a beauty guru)
Please log in to read the full chapter

After those two texts Joohyun didn't really respond anymore which kind of disappointed Seulgi but she kind of expected it. Maybe the beautiful girl didn't really want to go out with Seulgi and just did it cause she knocked her down to the floor causing her a terrible back pain. She looked at her phone several times to see if she had anything but nothing. Her phone was as quiet as always, except for those YouTube notifications indicating the channels that she was subscribed to uploaded a video. She ignored those cause she wasn't really interested in watching videos right now.

"Seulgi."

"Hmmmmm." She wasn't in the mood to talk so she hoped Wendy made things short and sweet. She has homework to do as well, she doesn't know why she's wasting time mourning over something that didn't happen.

"Why are you sad?" Of course she wouldn't, she had to pry in Seulgi's business.

"I'm not sad, I'm bored, get your facts right." Seulgi was laying belly down on her bed staring into nothing.

"You sure?"

"Yes."

"Right, your default mode is moody." Wendy nodded.

"Glad you understand."

Seulgi started singing her go to song when she was sad and grumpy. There weren't many times she had to use this song but oh well, today's the day. Actually this was her favorite song over all, she just didn't like singing out loud for everyone, aka Wendy, to hear.

"I NEED A HERO!!! IM HOLDING OUT FOR A HERO TIL THE END OF THE NIIIIGHT!"

Seulgi trashed around her bed kicking the sheets that covered her body, she was so frustrated. Too frustrated, JOOHYUN WHY ARE YOU NOT TEXTING ME. Because Seulgi was lonely and single most of her life she was craving human interaction other than Wendy. Although she didn't like human companion she was suddenly up for anything... involving being with another human being. Aka, Joohyun. Was Seulgi just desperate? She thinks she likes Joohyun only because she showed some sort of interest.

Her eyes landed on the very confused Wendy on the other side of the room. "What you looking at, want me to beat you up?"

"You are so lame."

"So? Screw you and all human race."

"You sure are wild today."

"I'm just bored..." Seulgi pouted at the bed sheets that where now on the floor, now they're gonna get all dusty and all sorts of bacteria. Whatever if it keeps her warm she doesn't really care. "He's gotta be strong, and he's gotta be fast, and he's gotta be fresh out from the fight."

"Why don't you sing something more modern?"

"Black pink in your areaaaaaaa."

Wendy scrunched up her nose. "I'm more of a Twice, Gfriend gal but okay."

"Middle finger up," she proceeds to flip Wendy off, "eff you pay me."

"So you're a rapper now?"

"90's baby I pump up the jam, blah blah blah lambo, blah blah blah gamble, blah blah blah I'm gonna go brrr Rambo." She didn't even bothered to remember the lyrics cause even if she was saying nonsense it was still lit.

"I think you've lost your mind." Wendy laughed, cause even if the song was cool and the part was very much hype, Seulgi's expression stayed stoic and void from any emotion. It was a funny sight to see. While her emotionless eyes stared down at her sheets she kept on humming to blackpink's song.

"I may be going a tad bit insane."

"A tad bit? I haven't seen you act like this ever!"

"I'm like hey wassup hello...."

"Okay Seulgi, you need to go outside and eat some ice cream."

"How about some ice cream cake?"

"Let's go."

 

"You know, we didn't have to buy the whole cake." Wendy said as they sat in the ice cream shop with a box containing a whole ice cream cake. It's vanilla and chocolate, some hint of honey with bunch of cherries on top... People where giving them strange looks, why would two seemingly skinny girls eat a whole cake by themselves? And on top of that, it's an ice cream cake it's probably gonna melt by the time they're finished with the first slice.

"It's so tasty." Seulgi said savoring the sweet taste of the delicious treat. "I could die happy right now."

"What a sad life you have." Wendy tsk'd shaking her head.

"What are you talking about? You're about as miserable as me."

"I find happiness in other things."

"Yeah yeah, whatever." Seulgi scowled, way to ruin the moment, buzzkill. "Can we just focus on this piece of heaven right here? I need a couple of pounds."

"Won't that make you lose your abs?"

"I've eaten a whole box of pizza and these bad boys didn't disappear, and I've never worked out in my life I still don't know how I have them." Seulgi shrugged. "I must be gifted."

"Bunch of girls would kill to have a defined stomach and you don't even care."

"Don't be jelly love." Seulgi smiled softly but very mockingly at Wendy. "I'd kill to have as much knowledge as you, I'd sell my soul to have those thighs, gurl."

Please log in to read the full chapter