Chapter 5

Without You I Am Nothing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5

    Mira dropped me off, “Halls I’m so sorry after what I did.” Mira apologized. “Shut up I hate when you apologize but it’s okay. I’m gonna go in now.” I said and got out. When I walked in, Halmoni was sitting at the couch and talking to someone but I couldn’t see from my side. “Halmoni, I am really in need of money.” The person said. I stood there in anger, I already knew who it was because their voice was very recognizable. I closed the door, “Oh Halla dear you’re home early. Guess who payed us a visit.” Halmoni said. I walked to Halmoni and stared at my brother in anger. “Hey ugly, no hugs?” He asked. “Why tf you need money for?! We need more than you do.” I yelled. “Halla language!” Halmoni yelled. “You finally come to pay a visit, just for money? You’re really pathetic.” I said. “Shut up suicidal .” He said. “Namjoon!!” Halmoni yelled. I slapped him across the face, “How could you say that….. LEAVE!” I yelled. “Halla calm down, I’m sure he didn’t meant it.” Halmoni said. “LEAVE!! GET TF OUT OF OUR HOUSE!!” I yelled. Namjoon got up and left. Halmoni slapped my arm, she went after my brother to calm him down. I went to my room and went straight to sleep.

 

    I finally woke up, and it was in the afternoon. I walked down and found my brother watching T.V.  I felt really guilty after I slapped him, I went to where he was and sat by him. “Oppa, sorry for slapping you.” I said and laid my head on his shoulders. “Sorry for saying what I said. I got one question, why were your eyes so puffy when you walked in and why did you come from school so early.” Namjoon asked. “Oh nothing.” I said and sat up. “Whatever your business.” He said. “So hows your life?” I asked. “Gay.” He said. We both stayed up watching TV after that we played video games. “New game.” He said. He looked at me and I was sleeping.

 

Next Day:

    Namjoon woke me up, “Hey ugly get ready I’m gonna take you to school.” Namjoon said. “One more hour.” I said. “Yeah, yeah right.” Namjoon said and took my blanket away. His eyes widen when he saw my legs. “Hey it’s cold!!” I yelled. “Halla what the is this?” He asked. I looked down and quickly covered my legs. “ert.” I said and ran to get ready. Once I was finished, I slowly walked out my room. “HURRY UP YOU’RE GOING TO BE LATE!!” Namjoon yelled. “Bye Halmoni!” I gave her a kiss on the cheek and left. When, we walked out the house, Bin was standing at our mailbox waiting for me. “Hey Bin!” I yell and smile. “Ew is he your boyfriend?” Namjoon asked. “No.” I said and punched his arm. I went up to Bin, “Well you look all better.” Bin said. “Yeah. Umm I’m not going to ride the bus, my brother is going to take me to school. Do you wanna come-” “He can’t come I’m going to pick up my friends.” Namjoon said. “Oh I’ll just meet you at school.” Bin said and walked off. I went into the car, and punched Namjoon’s arm. “Dumb you’re so ing mean.” I said. “OW! How the hell are your punches so hard.” Namjoon said. “So who are we picking up?” I asked. “My friends, remember them from our old school before we moved here?” Namjoon asked. “Oh yeahh… YAY!” I yelled in excitement.

    

    There were three guys waiting and pushing each other. It was Jin, Jungkook, and Suga. Once we pulled up, they had a puzzled face. “Who’s this Rapmon? You’re new girlfriend, what happened to Hyuna you left her.” Suga said. I got out the car and gave them all hugs. “I missed you guys so much!” I yelled. “Umm hyung I think you’re girlfriend is trying to get all over us.” Jin said. “ing dumb asses, that’s my sister!” Namjoon yelled. Their eyes widen and hugged me back. “HALLA!!!” They all yelled. “Can’t breathe!” I yelle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter