Chapter 2

Without You I Am Nothing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

    I woke up in the middle of the night, from a lot of loud noises from next door. I looked out my window and the next door new neighbors were having a party. People were outside talking, some were inside dancing and partying. I walked down the stairs, went to the next door and banged on the door. “Woah, what tough she is.” A guy said. The woman I saw from the afternoon opened the door, “Can I help you?!” The woman yelled. “Can you guys be any louder, my Halmoni is sleeping and so was I. Your guys loud party woke me up and soon there will be cops at your doorstep if this party wakes Halmoni up!” I yelled. “Fisty. Go ahead call them. I don’t give two s.” The woman said. There were elementary kids in the house sitting and too scared to move. “Ahjumma! You need to grow the up, you getting drunk in front of your kids is just gonna teach them bad stuff once they grow up.” I yelled back to the woman. “You mind your own ing business, they’re my kids not yours.” The woman said. I was about to talk, but I felt someone pull my hand and walked me off the front porch. “What the are you doing here you dumb ?” Bin asked. “You need teach your mom a lesson, does she do those kind of stuff to you and your siblings all the time?!” I asked. “Do anyone ever tell you to mind your own business. Uhmma has been always like this, never talk to my mom or anyone else older like that, show some respect.” Bin said. Bin and I stood together for a while, until I heard Bin make a little moan out, like he was in pain. “Are you okay?” I asked. “O-of course I am, mind your own-” I turned his face towards me, I found more bruises on his face but worse from when I saw last time. “YAH! Wtf is this, why do you always get beat up?” I yelled. “Don’t touch me.” Bin said. “Come, let’s go fix your crusty face up.” I said and took him to my house. We went up to my room , I took the first-aid kit and went back to Bin who was sitting on my bed. “Nice room.” Bin said as he looks around. I went up to his face and cleaned off the blood stains from his bruises. He was staring at me for a long time, without me knowing, I finally looked up and notice his sparkling eyes. He looked away first, “He smells so nice.” I thought to myself as I inhale. I put on the bandages, “There you go, all done.” I said and give him a big smile. “Thanks, I should get going.” Bin said. “Are you sure? With all those people there?” I asked. “I’m use to it, so okay peace out.” Bin said and left. After, he had left I was going to go eat the food Halmoni had made for me, I quickly ate it and ran back up to my room to sleep again.

 

Next Day:

“Halla, halla wake up honey time for school.” Halmoni said. I slowly opened my eyes, I sat up and yawned really loud. Halmoni walked back down and I slowly got ready. Once I finished getting ready, I walked out and seeing the beautiful view of eggs and spam. I quickly ran to it and ate it all down. I gave Halmoni a kiss on her cheek, and ran out the house. As, I walked passed Bin’s house, there was a lot of trash around their house  I couldn’t believe my eyes, there were so much I lost counted, I quickly looked away and kept walking towards my bus stop. I was about to pass a dark alley, but I feel someone grab and quickly turned me. I felt something sharp rubbing poking my neck, I quickly look down and see a knife. “AHHHHHHH!!!” I screamed. I looked up seeing Bin in front of me with two other guys, “Let her go U-KWON!” Bin yelled. “No! You killed my girlfriend, and now you must repay!” U-kwon yelled. I shooked in fears, sweat went down my face, and my mouth was trembling. “Bin…. h-h-help.” I stuttered. “You’re gonna get revenge with someone I don’t even know?” Bin said. “I don’t care!” U-kwon said. Someone came behind us, and kicked off  this U-kwon guy, Bin quickly grabbed me and the others took U-Kwon. “Good timing Rocky.” Bin said. “Yeah yeah, stay out of trouble loser.” Rocky and his other friends said and left. I quickly hug Bin, and kept shaking. “Woah, someone is shocked.” Bin said. I finally hear the bus, so I quickly got on before things could get any more awkward, I sat close to the back and he sat behind me. I put my hand onto my chest, and my heart was beating really fast. I felt Bin put his hand on my shoulder, “It’s okay he’s gone now, and never will be seen again.” Bin said. Me hearing made me relieved, but not really.

 

School:

  

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter