Deeper than Ever...

Watercolor For You...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Johan ah, have you find them? All of them? They are still alive right? “I was actually trying to stay low for the past few years, less down my temper and craziness, but right now what matter the most is , they have to take a few jab so that they know, the consequences that you get when you touch my person.”

 

I push down the garage door slowly, there I can see four men was tying at the chair, their mouth was stuffed by a towel, and I can see that they have received few lesson from the Kim brother, they are bleeding and groaning , in pain maybe? The smell of sweat and blood, make me miss it, the old me? Should I lose myself a little bit, Johan ah, let them go, let me settle it, don’t you ever interfere it. Johan released all of them free, I put down my jacket at side, roll off my sleeve, stretching my hand, it is been a long time after all, “Now, it is just us, the four of you against me alone, if you guys ever succeeded knock me down , I am gonna let you guys free, and that is my promise as the daejang, so come!”.

 

They started to surrounded me, leaving me at the center, cornering me , trying to punch me and wrestle me down, I nimble away and started to punch , kick and later I grab the wood behind me, and smash it on one of them, he is collapsed and started to bleed, the other three is stunned, “How is it, is this the feeling that you guys get when you smash that innocent kid, seeing his started to bleed and begging for your mercy, he is in pain, you guys feel thrilled ? I hate it when the power is overpowering the weak, it is disgusting and it makes me angry, and when I am angry I don’t really have humanism!.” Holding the wood tight , I throw it away and successfully knock down the second one, bull eye on the head, he is groaning in pain, he is yelling at me “We didn’t touch Red lantern people, we don’t even bother your person, so why does we get the beating?”. Yes you didn’t actually touch my person, but you touch my person dearest one’s which soon to be on my side too. So, I hate it, the fact that you gonna make my person sad and angry. No one is allowed to touch or take whatever is mine!. Finish my talking, I am started going crazy again, received a few punch, it cost me bleeding on the face and mouth, my hand started to tore, but I manage to knock everyone down, one by one, pinning them on the ground, I have started to give a punch, one after another, right through his face, his begging me to stop, spilling a blood on my shirt, but I can’t stop, I don’t wanna to stop, I am throwing my punch, nonstop…. Suddenly I heard “Yeo……bo”….. she sound terrified and stuttering, I look up and seeing her face, she look so pale, she look so shock and in disbelief, “Geuman hae, please”, she is begging me to stop. I released my grip, and order Johan to clear the mess. Grab my jacket back, I am walking towards the house, pass through her, I don’t wanna give an explanation or seeing her like that, I does affect me, the fact that she is witnessing everything. But form a far I can see that her tiny hand is trembling…….

I let out a sigh, sitting down at the edge of my bed, massaging my hand, it sting a bit and it is smelly, from the blood, It’s been four years that I am quitting getting involve in physical fight, You are ruined again Raewon ah… Closed my eyes, I am started to erase the memory again, the bloodshed, the begging, but suddenly I feel a cold touch at my hand, the grip is getting tighter, she break the silent “Johan said , you do it to protect your person.” While I can’t even has the courage to open my eyes, I am afraid to see on how will she looked at me now?

 

Shinhye: Yeobo… I am not gonna judging you, so please can you look at me. “ I knew it, he is afraid that I am gonna blame and judge him”.

 

Raewon: Can you just leave me behind, I wanna be alone. “Opened my eyes slowly, she is smiling lightly at me, she look so soft and full of affection. I feel relieved seeing that kind of face from her”

 

Shinhye: Who is the one that you want to protect? Precious enough that you actually broke your promise not to fight again? Why do I feel kind of jealous? “Honestly, I am curious, someone who give him such impact? Is it a girl?”  Yeobo, a girl maybe?

 

Raewon: I wanna to take a shower, go and take  a rest.

 

Shinhye: Let me clean your wound first, all the blood. “I started to walk away to the toilet, taking the warm water and  a towel, sit in front of him, holding his hand, and started to wipe off the blood, his hand full of wound but not even one his budge or whining that it is hurt, I don’t even realized But I have actually crying, my tears won’t stop falling. Why does my heart hurt more seeing his getting hurt?”

 

Raewon: Hey,… shin hye ah it is enough, are you crying? “She is crying, is she worried about me or too shocked of what happen? Slowly I am holding her face lift it up, yes she is crying, the tears I can see it clearly now, I wash away her tears and kiss her forehead, assuring her that I am alright”. Go and rest.

 

Shinhye: Komawayo, it is the first time that you are actually calling my name so attentive. Where do I sleep tonight? “I am actually hoping that he will let me sleep at his room again tonight, I am to worried about him, not seeing him in front of my eyes, I will not be able to fall asleep.”

 

Raewon: Sleep at whenever you are wish for. “ I know she want to sleep here again, she is getting pamper too much, but why does I am being lenient with her, I can’t say no to her, why?”

 

Shinhye: Arasso.. I’ll just sleep here, too lazy to walk to my room. “Before his changing his mind, I rool out the blanket and lay down on his bed, pretending to close my eyes.”

 

Raewon:Uhm… I’ll have  a shower first.

 

I finish my shower, she is already sleeping, too tired maybe, she look so calm and compose, look innocent and cute, this girl has changing me so much, I don’t know whether  it is a good thing or  a bad one, If she is not around I am going crazy, worried that she will be okay, seeing her unhappy, I am started to tolerate everything so that she can smile again, clear her way so that she can enjoy her life, my protective instinct is kicking me back again, for the first time after long years I am started to feel warm and compassionate again, feel like I am a human one more time. What will she do if she actually know the true? I believe she will gone ballistic, it is okay shin hye ah, I’ll protect you and Shin won. Suddenly I am hearing Beep.. from my phone, it is a message…

 

From: Shin won

Maehyeong (Brother in law), gumapta, for everything, please keep it a secret from my sister until the end, I trusted you. I am getting better now, don’t have to worry and take care of my sister even sometime she is mehrong!. I owe you.

 

Mehrong? Indeed , your sister is a mehrong, she even got jealous of herself. Blue wing is getting more reckless, Sang min has started to use more force, it’s mean that there are getting desperate, It is not impossible that they will come hunting her down now, Let’s play it your way, clenching my grip, it will never happen again, I am not gonna allowed it…

 

^Flashback^

 

This morning will be a chaos, I have got a few meeting to attend, documents to review and places to visit, Blue wing begin to use money to conquer Red lantern territory, persuaded the subs on selling drugs and ion, something that I am against from the first day that I become the daejang, Red lantern will be free from those two things and that is also my promise to my late uncle, the founder of Red lantern. Asking Sammie to accompany me as Johan is busy with our new hotel project in Busan. “Knock… Knock.. Knock…”, someone is coming… Yes, come in…

 

Sammie: Daejang, we are ready to go, our first agenda will be meeting with the subs, they are few of them are begin to rebel on selling drugs even for minor.

 

Raewon: Oh.. arasso, we will teach them a lesson, maybe I have become too lenient on them, that I have become invisible, let’s remind them again who is the daejang. By the way, how is your mother?

 

Sammie: My mother is getting better, she is actually ask me to let her meet you, but I was afraid that it will be a bother.

 

Raewon: No, why a bother? We will meet her tomorrow and bring that Mehrong together, she know how to entertain other , and let your sister work with Johan as his assistant, he need a lot of hand handling the new project.

 

Sammie: Mehrong? Are you referring to sanmunim? Yes I’ll tell Sulli later.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter