Once a princess...

Watercolor For You...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Red Lantern headquarters

 

Johan: Why did you let her stay here in your house? It is just so not you?

 

Raewon: She’s entertaining.

 

Johan: What?

 

Raewon: She’s a woman with no fear, even when her life is on the line, she’s not even shaking, this type of people is either they are badly wanna live or badly wanna die, we will see which one is her? How much further she can go?

 

Johan: It is not because she can be use as a pawn to get back at the Blue wing?

 

Raewon: Really? Maybe? Who cares?

 

Johan: You are a devil. Oh… come in now.

 

Sammi: Morning daejang and  Jo han hyung, I’ve got a new information on the Park family.

 

Raewon: Really? You are fast, give me the envelope and what is that? A painting? By the way, did you visit your mom? Her surgery is today right?

 

Sammi: Uhm.. no… I’ve got caught up in work, it is okay my sister, Sulli is with her.

 

Raewon: Go…

 

Johan: Oh… that’s right just go, I’ve got your job cover.” While winking,  signaling Sammi to go  before this Mr. wild beast here is getting angry”.

Sammi: Arasso, thank you daejang and Johan hyung. By the way, daejang thank you for the money, I knew you are the one who pay for my mother surgery.

 

Johan: Go.. palli.. sent our regards to her, we will pray for her surgery. “Sammi walk out of the room, aish this man, why can’t he just show some emotion.”

 

Raewon: Go get shin hye, did she come yet?

 

Johan: Just arrived, she’s resting in her room now.

 

Raewon: Her daughter?

 

Johan: Uhm…. How do I told you this…. Uhm.. first you really need to come yourself and open your heart, her daughter is actually…

 

“MONGIE…. MONGIE….Where are you, ? There you are… what are you doing climbing those tree, your Appa gone be so mad. Come here now!”

 

Raewon: What the hell is that?, “It is outside, the voice, Mongie? Appa?, who’s that?, peeping through the window, I can see that girl are talking with… a CAT!.” Johan ah, don’t tell me her daughter is A CAT?

 

Johan: I’ve told you to calm down. “ It is funny seeing him in disbelieve, that girl is really something interesting.”

 

Raewon: Go get her now!!!

……………………………………………………………………………………………..

Living room

 

Uhm…no to the left, a little bit more, okay you can hang the painting there.

 

Are you sure, you have been changing places till now, did you know that I feel like I am losing my arm? This  painting is heavy.

 

No, thinking back just now, just take it down, I don’t want to put it in the living room.

 

What? You are toying with me aren’t you? Mongie ah , go and bite him. “Oh my god , did he just patting Mongie head, great now she is sleeping in his lap, damn! Even Mongie betray me, that cynical look, I really want to ripe it, his face.”

 

Shhh…. Mongie is sleeping, you gonna wake her up. “she’s boiling right now, I love it that expression.”

 

Okay, fine I am apologizing, yes it is me who stole your pin and yes I am using it to escape from that Sangmin dog, but I never said that you are my man, with that I am sincerely apologize on behave of my immature attitude, daejang. Satisfied?

 

Whatever, not interested… But did you like it, the painting? What can you interpret the meaning behind  it, a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter