Prayer To God!!!

Watercolor For You...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear God,

I’ve tried my best but if today I lose my hope, please tell me that your plan is greater than my dream.

 

“Kim Rae Won the greatest , Kim Rae Won the daejang.” Those words keep bugging in my head, Is it? Those question, the regret started to clouded my judgment, stuck in the cold alley with bleeding gunshot, damn I am getting weaker, slowly tightly holding my fist, I chant my prayers, just this on elast time have mercy on me, save me!.

 

“Yaa!!! God seriously? I thought you already dead? Can you stand up now?”

 

Those voice it sound so familiar, raise my head up searching for that voice, I see it three feet away from me, that silhouette, seolma?

 

“Yaa!!!  Kwenchanayo?, Don’t lose conscious now!”

……………………………………………………..

Kim Rae won House

 

“COURAGE is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear.”

 

Shinhye: Well, well Morning and sunshine Mr. Kim Ji woon, would you like some coffee?

 

Jiwoon: What? Park shinhye seriously?

 

Shinhye: I’ve told you before it is Mrs. Kim, are you a deaf or nonchalant?

 

Jiwoon: Don’t be rude, mind your words, did you even know who am I?

 

Shinhye: Wow, you are indeed a nonchalant but no you are a jackass, you come to my house early in the morning while I am still wondering of my hubby well being, bring in all of your battalion, trying to shoo me away from my house like I am just a tiny little kitten, blackmailing me and you expect me to lay down the red carpet , bow down and greet you a good morning and proudly say yes please kick me out from my own home! Seriously, pabo hamnika?

 

JIwoon: Shut up! I have got a warrant, and now all of you just back off let me and my team do our job.

 

Shinhye: WARRANT? In base on what? Your so called witness is still unconscious, you are pertaining my hubby as the culprit base on what? He could be the victim too? So aside of tracking down my injured hubby you are busy retaining your so called warrant which is you magically get it in just one night and here you are trying too rumbling over our home. I am not gonna move one bit. Your warrant is not legit.

 

Jiwoon: I can arrest you for interrupting the police investigation, “Inspector, arrest her now!”

 

“No you can’t, your warrant is indeed not legit, you can’t arrest our sanmunim, Mrs. Kim.”

 

Jiwoon: And who the hell are you?

 

Deulho: I am this family lawyer, Jo Deul Ho.

 

Shinhye: Oh, Sulli, do we have a family lawyer name Jo Deul Ho?

 

Sulli: I am not really sure too sanmunim.

 

Jiwoon: This is funny, how come you didn’t know your own lawyer?

 

Deulho: I am just appointed this morning exactly at 6.30 am today, at your service sanmunim.

 

Shinhye: Wow, okay. “Looking over at Kim ran I can see that he is nodding his head, okay so he is the crazy lawyer I guess, well he look like one, he look so unorganized, his buggy pant with his striking large pink shirt and those curly alfro hair? Hip hop style maybe? Whatever it is, just hoping that this crazy one is hell good in his job”

 

Deulho: To clarify, you can’t enter this house as the premise is belong to Mrs. Kim and for the accusation on Mr Kim, I need to review the content as what illegal act that your scumbag team accuse him off.

 

Shinhye: Mine? This house is mine? Really?

 

Jiwoon: What the hell is this? Don’t play me dumb, I can….

 

Shinhye: Oh shut up, my hubby just love surprise, He is very sweet you know, maybe for our anniversary?

 

Jiwoon: He maybe sweetly rotten in the hell by now!

 

Shinhye: Yaa!!! Jugulae? “His irritating smirk, I want to scratch his face so badly!” Kim ran ah, kick them out now!.

 

Kim ran: Yes, sanmunim.

 

Jiwoon: Yaa!!! Let me go. You will pay for this, Park Shinhye!

………………………………………………………….

Red Lantern Meeting room

 

Shinhye: What choice do we have to save Johan now, we need to ensure his safety.

 

Deulho: We can use their so called “witness” as a weapon, we gonna apply for witness protection services and with that, one guardian will be allowed to accompany him and according to the law, it will be Ms. Choi Sulli, may I know who?

 

Sulli: Me? Why? How come?

 

Deulho: Johan names you as his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter