Chapter Two

No More Dream

"Hyung~" Taehyung whined as all 8 memebrs filed through the door into the dorm.

Namjoon  rubbed his eyes as Taehyung dropped to the floor, making a deep moan as he lay in the doorway, yoongi stepping over him with a slight expression of annoyance on his face.

"What's wrong, Taehyung?"

Whining, Taehyung sat up. "I need the toilet, Hyung!" Taehyung suddenly sprang up, bouncing into Namjoons arms and nearly knocking him over. "H-hyung!!"

"Well go to the toilet then, Tae"

Taehyung paced down the corridor, not even closing the door before he began to pee loudly.

"When is Minmi coming?" Hoseok asked, ignoring the loud sounds of gasping as Taehyung releived himself.

"I have no idea." Yoongi stated, clicking his tongue as Taehyung bounded from the room.

"Tae you need to flush!" Jin Shouted as Taehyung ran back. "And don't forget to wash your hands!"

"Are you okay Mark?" Yoongi asked the maknae, who was curled up on the couch.

"Yes hyung, I'm just tired." Mark smiled breifly.

Honestly, Mark was completly drained. The promotions for "No" had started to die down now, and Mark would be glad when he could rest properly. Debuting at the age of 13 of course wasn't easy, but at least he was debuting with a supportive team. 

A small knock interrupted marks thinking.

"Hi Minmi, He's just in the-"

"MINMI!" Leaping, Taehyung shouted as he saw his carer, jumping into her arms and again, almost knocking her over.

"Hey Tae, how are yo-"

"You're hair is purple!" Taehyung said, pulling at Minmi's lilac hair in admiration. 

"Yes, do you like it?" Minmi smiled gently.

Taehyung nodded. "I like you very much!" Taehyung smiled widely, earning a returned grin from the smaller girl.

"I like you too, Taehyung!"

"We'll be back later!" Taehyung lead the girl out of thedoor after a breif moment of eye contact.

"Mark, you haven't eaten much today.. do you want me to make you something?" Jin asked, facing the youngest, who was curled up, fast asleep.

Smiling softly, Yoongi picked up Mark, carrying him to their shared room and laying him down, taking of his shoes as he tucked him in, careful not to wake the younger up.

Yoongis fingers carefully ped the hoody mark was wearing, the zip carefully and slipping the Canadian boys skinny arms out of the sleeves.

 

Lingering fingers leave feather light touches on the soft skin.

 

Even in the dark, his skin glows.

 

Yoongi sat up sharply.

Swallowing, he stepped back, breathing heavily before he ran to the bathroom, bolting the door shut and leaning against the door and wiping his suddenly very hot face.

 

He needed to stop these thoughts, these feelings.

 

He was so messed up.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

HIYA GANG!

 

im sorry ive taken so long to update this fic, and im sorry that this chapter is so short.

 

but i have a lot of ideas for this fic, and i hope to update as often as i can

but i also have a lot of college work and lots of other stuff going on, so I'm sorry if i don't update very often. I promise that i'll try!

 

Also, i don't know if it was clear, but Taehyung has adhd. i do not mean to upset anyone by this, and im sorry for any incorrect or offensive notes on this.

and this is a quick warning:

there will be some more surprising and mature themes in this, but nothing too drastic 9Mostly just about uality).

 

AND there will not be many mentions of underage topics while mark is underage, i promise.

 

thank you for reading, please comment you're opinions below!!!!