24 hours

Russian Roulette
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ten was sleeping, with no sounds. He was curled in his sheets.
Taeyong was glad the boy didn't wake up and went to look for guns or something.

The white haired young man started at the paper Ten left him.

"I don't really need anything. Thank you" he read without making a sound.

Was Ten expecting Taeyong's visit at night? How?

He went back to his room and closed his eyes, waiting for the sun to get up so he does too.


Taeyong woke up with difficulty in the morning. He'd forgot to close the curtains before sleeping and the sun's rays were blinding him. It was only few minutes later that he could sense a smell of food.


Who...


He forgot about the boy for a mere second.


Ten. He thought before getting up, he lightly washed his face before going downstairs toward the kitchen.

Two omelettes were on the table, the bread too, but Ten was still preparing something. Taeyong just stand there looking at him.


As if Ten sensed him, he turned and smiled awkwardly. "Good morning" he said. He didn't know what to say before looking between his hands. "I didn't know if you liked tea or coffee so I prepared both..." he sounded more like he just made an excuse but he was speaking the truth.


Taeyong took a moment before allowing himself to sit on the main chair on the dinner table. "Coffee"


"Gotcha" Ten put a cup full of coffee in front of Taeyong yet he kept wondering where to sit. He did not want to take a place that didn't belong to him so he just kept standing, looking at the other, with his cup of tea in his hands.

Taeyong signaled to him to sit next to him with his head. He only had to mention the chair next to him and Ten was already seated in happily.

They took breakfast without a word. The youngest wanted to start a conversation but he knew better than to start something and maybe end up regretting it .

The white haired man suddenly got up after finishing and went up to his room leaving a sighin Ten to do the dishes. Not that he complained but that's at least something he can do, he just wished to get to know the other.

It's only the first day. He assured himself.

Few minutes after Ten was done, Taeyong was down too, neat and with new fancy clothes. He took the keys and looked at Ten in the eyes, it seemed to be his thing, he kept looking at him that way whenever he talked to him.

"Follow me" He said, but Ten took it as an order

How? Where? The boy was only wearing Taeyong's clothes, he looked miserable. Was Taeyong going to throw him out? Was he done with him? Did he do something unpleasant to Taeyong?

Many questions yet all Ten could ask was "Where are we goin?"

The answer came so fast he almost missed it. "Out"

Ten hurried behind Taeyong and went to the passenger seat.

The road was long, they were going back to town. But what Ten did not expect was going to the center of it, next to the fancy shops and fancy restaurants. He had no job there, and became even scared to be taken to such a place. Was the older going to sell him? If slavery still exists then...

"I'm not selling you, just get out" And here Ten knew once again that he thought out loud. He followed Taeyong who was waiting for him at the door of one the shops.

Taeyong took him by the hand as he entered, he was sure the other only did that so Ten will not be stopped from getting in. It was obvious that he did not belong there.

"Young master" a young girl greeted Taeyong as she recognized him. "Welcome back to our shop."

He shoved Ten slightly toward the girl. "Take care of him" and the girl immediately understood what she had to do as she just clicked her fingers and two other girls rushed to choose clothes, many clothes.

"Your boyfriend will look great in anything, he has such a handsome face..." she said complimenting Ten. Yet Taeyong's glare made her stop talking as she managed a small forced smile. He did not deny anything so she did not apologize.

I wonder how his boyfriend looks lik-


Ten's train of thoughts was cut by the revelation that HE was the BOYFRIEND she was talking about. He was just about to talk when the girl took him to one of the changing rooms. Ten tried many, many and many clothes, all black and white.


The girls also gave him many pairs of shoes and bottes to try, commenting and praising what suited him and quickly getting rid of what didnt.

One of the girls was adjusting the black hoodie he was trying, and that looked a bit bigger than him.


"You're so lucky you got

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter