Following Him

Russian Roulette
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ten followed TY silently, not knowing what to say. Only following him, it was his only option.

He didn't doubt the later because what else would he do? Kill him? He just faced death few minutes ago, it wouldn't scare him, after all he was still scared. But what would that TY man be? He seemed like someone who has nothing to lose, someone who'll face death with a smile. 

Ten bumped into him as TY stopped walking.

"What happened?" He dared to ask without looking at TY's eyes.

The older was looking at him thinking. Is it really worth it? Maybe... Maybe not. Letting him in means to show his true self to the younger, and the older was lost in his thoughts. Taking him or not? Although he already made the choice he couldn't stop from asking himself to be sure.

The younger was wondering what's going on TY's mind at the moment.

"What are you thinking about?"

TY looked at him once again as if to be sure that what he is doing is right. It's wrong afterall but...Whatever, he just pulled the younger to another road. They kept walking for twenty minute straight and Ten had no idea where they were not what they're going to do. The tall man in front of him was making it hard for him to see what's in from of them so he tittled his head to look.

Peek a Boo.

"Oh my god" He was looking at a fancy black car in front of them. Was the white haired boy about to do something? He wouldn't try to rob the car... Would he?

The last thing the younger could imagine was TY opening the car and throwing the bag that was for sure full of money. He took the driver seat waiting for the younger to get in the passenger one before loosing patience. "What are you waiting for?" 

Ten couldn't understand what was going on. Someone who gain money from bets on a game can have this kind of car? It was pretty impossible for him. 

"Get in" He heard. The white haired man got the hint that Ten wouldn't get in there if he didn't receive a commande, or an order so he just spoke for them to move to his house. 

Ten got in the car and was fascinated but the car. It must coast a fortune. Is it the last one?

"It's a limited edition" TY answered since the other was thinking out loud. "We're going home" He felt the need to at least tell the boy that he was taking him to his house. It must feel new since Ten said he doesn't have such a place yet now TY was the one providing him that leaving Ten no other choice but to trust him. He doesn't have anyone in this world anyways.

Do I have to do something in return though? He thought before smiling to himself, of course dummy.

TY heard his little talk with himself yet choose to only focus on the road, his life was for sure no longer staying as quiet as it was, then something hit him hard, the boy had no other clothes with him. Are you serious? But he couldn't let the boy live there with only what he was wearing. When he saw that he was already going out of Seoul he already gave up he new clothes idea. 

Taking a look at the younger, his face was bright while looking at the road, he knew they were taking the road out of Seoul but he didn't mind. 

Only few minutes till they arrive to TY's home, his mind was gone blank and he was wondering how to deal with the other. He never dealed with kids.

Ten closed his eyes enjoying the wind that was hitting his head and making him feel all fresh again forgetting all bad things that happened to him.

The black haired boy finally opened his eyes when he felt the car stopped moving. 

What was around him was huge, the garden was the first thing Ten saw and kept looking at the supposed to be TY's house, yet the house itself seemed so small compared to the big garden encircling it. The latter just parked his care in front of the house casually.

He opened the car's door and stepped out of it. Ten did the same. He thought that he if can follow every single thing TY was doing they'll be in good term.

The door was opened in front of him and he followed the white haired man's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter