Part 2

FRIENDSHIP GONE...RIGHT???

Donghyuck is back being his usual self which is to annoy each of every members in his unit. From Jisung, the maknae to Mark, the leader. But only person who doesn't mind with his old attic is Jeno. He only laughing when Donghyuck headlock his head. Maybe he has 7th sense but he can feels that his friend his struggling. He's smiling but deep down he's crying.

"You should confess already. If you're waiting for him, you're only wasting your time. He's the dumbest fool I've ever met in my life."

Donghyuck almost choked on his hot chocolate when Jeno suddenly appear behind his back in the kitchen. He's staring at Jeno with horrifed face.

"What the hell you're doing?! You almost kill me, do you know that?!"

"Oh shup up. You're being exaggerate. And stop changing the topic. Until when you want to keep the secret from him?"

"How do you know about that? I've never told anyone about that."

"Hell Donghyuck, you're being obvious and for sure you are keeping secret. Your face will give away your secret. Even Jisung know that you're head over heels toward that idiot. I don't know why you still haven't confess yet? Both of you making me frustrated. Sometime I want to smack both of your head."

Jeno, the eyes smile kid in their unit never ever mad at someone and here he's nagging at Donghyuck. Donghyuck keeps in mind to write this date in his diary.

"Should I help you?"

"What? How are you going to help me? Jeno what with your scary smile. You're not suitable for this role. That supposed to be my role!"

"Then stop being scaredy cat and confess!"

"Do you think that's easy? I've been giving all the hints to him but nope, that idiot still can't get all the hints. He even left me hanging."

"That's why we need to push him. I'm willing to help you since you both are helpless fool who's in love with each other."

"He doesn't love me idiot."

"Heol, both of you're idiot."

*****

"Where are you come from?! Do you know what times is it?!" Mark said before Jeno and Donghyuck step inside the house.

"Dating?" Jeno simply says like it's normal things for him. Donghyuck is staring at him with shocked face almost the same like the one on Mark's face.

"Dating? Since when?"

"None of your business Mark. Why are you being busy body?" Jeno says with a sassy manners which surprised everyone in the house.

"I am your leader and I should know about it. Although you go for a date, you should inform me first so..so people won't be worried about both of you!" All of them feels like he's talking to one person instead of both of them. Jeno still holding tightly Donghyuck's hand.

"This is our personal life. I believe we don't need to share everything to you although you're a leader. If you already forgot, I did told you that we're going for a date. Check you Kakao."

Donghyuck still staring at furious Mark. He never saw Mark being like this.

'Lets give him a test. Tonight we going out for a date. If he give some reaction then it's confirm that he have some feeling for you too.'

Although he feels a little bit happy to see his reaction but somehow he needs to push back that thought. Maybe he does being worried as a leader because it already pass midnight. Slowly he pulls Jeno closer, that make all eyes are on him now including Mark. For a second he thought Mark looks disappointed but he erased that imagination.

"We should apologizes. It was our fault to come back late. We won't do it again next time. We try to come back early before midnight next time."

Donghyuck does feels guilty but his selfishness want to see more reaction from Mark. Jeno is smiling proudly at him. Although he doubt it but he wants to try. Maybe, just maybe, Mark have feeling for him.

"Good. Next time, come back early so I don't need to face manager because of this. Now go to sleep. We have schedule tomorrow."

Why does Mark sound so sad? But Donghyuck don't want to feed his imagination. But he did catched angry stares from someone in the house. And when he looks back, he averted his eyes. Donghyuck is pretty fast to catch something like this. Then he looks at the innocent lamb beside him. He guess that there's two idiot in their house who're completely unaware his surrounding.

"Hey Jeno, as a gratitude, I will help you too since both you and Mark are at the same level."

"What are you saying?"

"Lets save the 'thank you' part at the end so I won't owe you anything."

"What the heck you're saying Lee Donghyuck?! Yah! Don't leave me hanging! Damn it!"

And just like that, their own drama started. Donghyuck and Jeno become lovey dovey until the oldest line in NCT noticed them. But none want to say anything exclude Taeyong. He knew something off regarding this couple. They look funny to him. He knew they're pretending but when he saw the reaction from certain members, he decided to help them. Actually he wants to know the ending of this drama. He wants to tease all of them.

"You should be more natural, you know that right?" Jeno and Donghyuck look at him.

"What do you mean?"

"Hey, if you're real, why don't you kiss each other? You're the first couple from the mini line so we should celebrate this with a kiss. Don't you agree?" He seriously want to laugh out loud to see their horrified reaction. His idea get a loud support from the oldest line and mini line especially Doyoung, Yuta and Ten. But there's two person weirdly silent today.

"What you waiting for? Give Donghyuck a kiss, Jeno. We're waiting."

"I don't think that a good idea. Why would me kiss in front of all of you?"

"What's wrong with that? I can kiss my boyfriend anytime I want." Jaehyun said while walking toward Taeyong and kiss him on a lips.

"Yah, they're underage! No PDA please! Jisung & Chenle close your eyes!!" shout Doyoung while throwing a pillow at Taeyong & Jaehyun.

"All of them are underage, you dummy! You even agreed for Donghyuck and Jeno to kiss each other," Taeil said.

"No! I need to protect my dear baby from those hungry hormones!" Doyoung dramatically dragged Jisung & Chenle away from the living room.

"So what are waiting for? Kiss him Jeno."

"Alright! I'll do it!"

"You will?" Donghyuck asked him, surprised. In few second, Jeno kissed his cheek but the older line protest his action.

"You asked me to kiss him but didn't mentioned where to kiss so I kiss his cheek." Jeno winked at Donghyuck and give signal toward furious Mark. A kiss on cheek can make him angry like this. But why? He's only Mark's bestfriend.

At middle of the night, Donghyuck quitely entered the kitchen to find a drink. The house look scary at night because all of them already sleep in their own room compare to few hours ago. It was so noisy with their older line arguing with each other while watching football before went back to their own dorm.

"Do you like it?"

"Oh my god, Mark! Stop doing that! You almost killed me! What are you doing here?"

"Do you like it when he kissed you just now? You look like you enjoyed it too much."

"If yes, it's not your concern. It was a kiss from my boy..." He can't say that word. Jeno is not his boyfriend. He doesn't know why his mouth feel so heavy to say that word in front of Mark.  He's trying to ignore Mark while washing his cup in the sink. He was surprised when he found out that Mark already standing behind him and their body only a few inches apart.

"He's not your boyfriend, am I right? You're only pretending. Why are you doing this?"

"Like I said, that's not your concern, Mark. Now move, I want to go to sleep!"

"Do you like it when he kissed you?"

"Whatever. I don't want to discuss it with you. I like it or not, I don't want to tell you anything. Now move!"

Mark suddenly kiss him on the lips. He stayed there a few second before pulled back again to stare at Donghyuck's face. "What the hell you doing?" He supposed to be mad but his words come out from his mouth become a whisper. Mark smirk at him before kissing him again. This time he pushed Donghyuck against the sink and he hold his body firmly. It was a little bit sloppy kiss but both of them doesn't care about it.

"I will asked you again. Do you like his kiss or mine?" Mark whisper when he broke the kiss. Donghyuck missed the warm of his lips but he's too shy too look at Mark's face now. Mark playful giving him ghostly kiss when he still hasn't answer his question.

"Aissh..stop it. Don't kiss me if you doesn't mean it! For God's sake Mark, stop playing something that you not even sure about it! Why are doing this? Why are you kissing me? I am your bestfriend! You can't kiss your bestfriend! There's no bestfriend kissing each other in this world, damnit!"

"That's true. For sure, I won't kiss my bestfriend until yesterday. Not even dream about it. But you, Lee Donghyuck keep on provoked me to step on the line. Why are you doing this to me? I want to keep our friendship. I don't want to lose our friendship because of my feeling for you. But everytime I try to ignore my feeling, you always remind me of it. If you want to stay as my bestfriend, stop doing something that make me want to kiss you or anything."

'What is this? Why the plot twisted like this?"

"I overheard when you talk to Taeyong that you only think about our friendship. That you treasure our friendship. Your feeling for me is not more than a friend who grew up together. But me, I started to like you more than a friend. I am scared that I will lose my bestfriend because of my feeling toward you. So I try my best to ignore it but right now I give up."

Donghyuck suddenly got headache. Too much informations he needs to process. Mark have feeling for him all these times? Then he remembered the conversation with Taeyong a few months back.

'I like him as a friend, not more than that. I don't think I can like more than that. If yes, then it will affected our friendship that we built since pre-debut. I can lose our precious friendship because of my feeling for him.'

Mark overheard that part but not the next part. His confession.

'I'm willing to let go my love for him. I love him that I'm scared I'll lose him as my bestfriend and my member. I'll forget my feeling for him if I can have him by my side forever. But it's hurt. I love him too much. To think that one day he will fall in love with someone else but not me. I'll lose him to somebody else.'

He was crying so hard that night when he confessed his love for Mark in front of Taeyong. But at the end, his sturborness hurting both of them.

"I am so sorry but I love you more than a friend. But I don't want to lose you. I still want you by my side." Mark is crying in front of him. It hurt him to see his bestfriend crying like this. Mark rarely crying. Not even when the training were so hard, not even when he trying to learn Korea and it make him frustrated to understand difficult words or when he missed his home and family in Canada. Mark is always a strong person but here he is crying because he's scare to lose Donghyuck as a friend. Slowly he wipes his tears.

"Took you long enough. Funny that we are worried about the same things."

"What are you saying?"

"I love you too dummy. All these times, I thought you only think about me as your bestfriend, that's why I try my best to forget about my feeling for you. Although I love you, to lose you as my bestfriend is the last things I want. If I know that you also in love with me, I'll make you mine right away. Geez, I thought I was cool when I sacrified my feeling for you. And there you're doing the same things. That's supposed to be my role!"

Mark is laughing right now. Donghyuck is happy to his friend happy again. This is his role. To be at his side to make him always happy.

"I know this is weird and funny but can I kiss you again?"

"You didn't even asked for the first time so why now?"

"That was different. Now, I asked you as your boyfriend, can't I?"

"Boyfriend? I thought Jeno is my boyfriend." Donghyuck feels butterflies in his stomach. Boyfriend sound awkward come from his mouth but he likes it sound.

"He's not. He told me everything. I know that both of you pretending to make someone jealous. Who's that?"

"You seriously ask me that now?" Mark innocently looking at him waiting for his answer. He lets out a deep sigh before answer, "It's you dummy." Mark's eyes went big when the realization hit him now. He's smiling sweetly at Donghyuck.

"I guess it was a great success for Jeno huh? You did make me jealous. Geez, I was planning on how to kill Jeno at some point. I was so angry when he kissed your cheek."

"If you're angry like this because of that kiss, I guess someone else is planning to kill me or even tortured me in his dream right now. Should I apologized or just wait for him to kill me?" Donghyuck is confirm that they successful make Mark and another one jealous. Donghyuck should force Jeno to beg for mercy tomorrow or his life will be in danger. Mark just confessed his feeling. Let him enjoy it while he can. World is so unfair. Damn.

"Donghyuck, are you listening to me?"

"Huh? What?"

"I said, can I kiss you?"

"Oh geez!" Donghyuck pull him by collar and kiss him on the lips. He can feels Mark is smiling when he kissed him back. Oh well, he doesn't care if he will die tomorrow but for now he will enjoy the taste of Mark's lips in him now. Now, he have his bestfriend and his boyfriend kissing him, that's all he care at the moment.