-Chapter four-

Blood Scent | 2jae

They all surround me, holding onto my arms as they carry me away however that uneasy feeling of being watched is still there...

(Short update)
_Please vote and comment.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>•

-Youngjae-

" Oh my lord hyung!" Bam sits besides me on one of the hospital's couch like chairs holding my left hand tightly as if he wouldn't dare to let go. Kindly I look and smile at him. " Don't worry bammie. When I landed...I didn't even feel a thing! Guess I just felt numb." I lie with a big chuckle so that he shouldn't worry anymore. It  was a small drop, from that cliff to another pavement but it hurt a lot! I even cut myself to the point where I couldn't bare to stand up. But I knew I was going to be saved so I stayed still however at times when I go back to that memory I feel as if I wasn't alone. I know it's crazy...I didn't see anybody in sight but in those dark areas behind the trees I felt as if- I should stop. Maybe I was hallucinating. " You still got hurt hyung...you were bleeding! And you couldn't get up!" 

" Shh Bammie." I smile once more." That's all in the past, look at me now in the hospital alive and well. I knew you guys were going to come for me so I did not worry much....Sooner or later perhaps even tomorrow I'll be back on my feet and I'll take you to my favorite cafe! I go there all the time, almost every day. They serve anything from the morning to after school and it's a little cheap but it taste real good!" I explain to bam. The younger states a bit ready eyed at me before smiling back. " Y-you got hurt and all you can think about is about getting back to your feet and going to the cafe..." he wipes the upcoming tears." So silly...you really are the sunshine." He holds my hand less tightly now, as if now he became at ease. 

The door opens and closes then in come mark with Jinyoung. Mark was still wearing his science lab coat while Jinyoung has changed into something warmer. " How are you feeling?" Jinyoung asks quietly while looking down at his intertwined hands. 

" I'm feeling pretty great." I answer  with a chuckle." Enough to get out of here already but the nurses said I should be checked out a little more. Oh~ why I wonder." I sigh and lay back down on the bed. 

" You need to be at your absolute best before leaving. I think you look great too, maybe perhaps tomorrow?"  Mark says

" Yeah I suppose." I reply.

" Youngjae will take us to his favorite cafe!" Bam joins in with beaming eyes. 

" But we always go to that cafe." Mark replies.

" No...it's another one that I like. It's awesome there but it's a little too far from school so I never invite you guys to go. It's cheaper there too." I correct and mark nods. 

" Well I suppose we can go there and check it out. But I want you feeling good and safe okay young Jae? Don't be impatient." Jinyoung clears his throat.

-Jaebum-

 I had heard the laugher and yells in my home, people! People here have sneaked and trespassed our home. I knew that I had to protect us from them so I followed their footsteps and scent up to where they were located. I briefly climb, my nails helping me lock with the ground. Eventually I see the four boys marching close to each other, only one with what they call flashlight. At first I thought the flashlight caused harm to us but after being in their world the flashlight is to help them see. See against darkness and that's one of their weakness. They are not like us. And I have figured out that must be one of the reasons they get rid of us, hunting and slaughtering my people. They are no better than a traitor wolf. 

" Oof!" I watch as one of them got a little too giggly and excited before missing his step. I became more alarmed at the sight, scared if he fell but after thinking about it i realize that if he fell then one of my problems could be solved. If he fell to his death I can get rid of the other three so much faster. 
The other humans begin searching for him, one spinning and flashing his flashlight at everything meanwhile the others yelling and searching for him. I can see as his fingers slowly detached themselves from the cliff, it was almost in no time that he would die. I watch intensely until he falls to the ground. 
Dead. 
Hastily I run down to the second cliff and find him there laying on the floor, I thought he was as good as dead however he jolts up forcing me to flinch and hide in the darkness. He survived...amazing. The boy gets to his front and attempts to crawl but i suppose that even if he did survive the small fall had an impact after all.  All I did was stare at his struggles and when he just laid there. I had thought he became a quicker or perhaps he was close to dying due to the blood loss however I did not quite sense it. Soon I sniff the air to become vastly attracted to this...scent. I close my eyes and inhale everything inside me. Everything felt tingly and irresistibly addictive. Once I opened my eyes  everything in sight was gray and the scent was the only color...the only red color in my sight located where he lays.  
Slowly I step forward looking down at my paw. Perhaps he won't get too scared...My plan was to...I'm not really sure what I planned to do actually. I halt in place when I manage to hear the sound of what he wolfs call rolling circle. It was speeding and then the loud sound called siren scares me so I go back to my hiding place. The rolling thingy or what people call ambulance stops and trespasses in my home and out of it exit the other three boys. Damn I knew I should have gotten rid of them as fast as possible but now they get to leave with reinforcements. I see as the humans pick the boy up, the scent of his blood striking my nose harder than before, it is a strong smell. 

The ambulance left and nothing but a red smoke trail of a specific scent remains. I know it's too early but I chose..chose to follow it while it's still fresh. I can't help but feel that need to follow.