Chapter O2

Is it time to make TROUBLE yet??

Hyuna didn't know what to do or how to react. Hyuna didn't want to think of anything so she just went to bed.

-Next Morning-

Hyuna wakes up with a little stretch and looks randomly around the room that she slept in last night. She wants to take a clear look at the room but her eye sight was a little blurry. She rubbed her eye to try to clear the vision and it worked. She looked around the whole room and spots a clock.

-Gasp- "It's already 10! Oh crap I still got a meeting to go to at 12 and I didn't even change, wash up, nor put make up on yet." she mumbled to herself

Hyuna got off of bed and just when she was about to open the door she heard Hyunseung on the phone speaking.

"Ani! I can't you know that my heart is taken!" he sreamed at the phone.

It was silent for a while until Hyunseung replied.

"Yah! I said it once and thats it. I don't like to hurt people. I don't just think of myself I need to think of how other people's feel you know? I'm not going to be the one hurting she is! She's Innocent!" he screamed out.

-Hung up-

There was a total awkward silence then Hyuna heard footsteps getting closer to her so she hurried up and climbed on the bed and pretended to sleep.  The door open and then the footstep backed off and the door was door closed.

"Omo! I forgot all about the meeting" then she got up and walked out the door.

"Oh your awake. Did I woke you up?" Hyunseung asked Hyuna

"Oh no I just can't sleep that late and Umm... Thank you for Yesterday" Hyuna said with a smirk while wearing her shoes.

Hyunseung got up from the couch and took his coat from the hanger and walked towards Hyuna to wear his shoes. Hyuna looked up and just wonder what he was doing for a while. Hyunseung opened the door and said "I'll drive you home so you don't have to wait for the cab.

"Oh umm.. Okay thank you once again" Hyuna said with a unregular voice.

Hyunseung looked at Hyuna with a little sweet smile and said "Any time just for you". Hyuna didn't replied.

~ ^^♥_♥^^ ~

"Thank you for the ride" Hyuna said while slamming the door to the passenger seat.

Hyuna went in and gotten already. It was already 11:28 a.m when she got all the stuff ready and is all set up to go. She got out and when she was just about to go into her car she notice that Hyunseung's car is still out there.

Hyuna: What is He doing out there? Is he waiting for me? Should I take his ride or ride my own?

 Hyuna then got in her car and started driving. She pretend to not notice Hyunseung since he is like a little far from her front gate. Hyunseung saw Hyuna drove away. He then left.

"Woah Lucky that he wasn't going to the meeting too or else I would be have no place to hide." Hyuna said while she was driving through the high way.

-The meeting-

Hyuna got there at 11:59 a.m.

"Psh Lucky that I got here Just in time" she mubble to her-self.

"Oh good, Hyuna you're here now" the Manager said.

"Ya.. " Hyuna said while reaching for a chair to sit around the meeting table.

 During the whole meeting all they talked about was who Hyuna is going to work with. Hyuna felt bored at the meeting but just then the manager from YG entertainment came. Hyuna sat up and wonder why was he here. Then followed by him was Se7en. Hyuna was shock.

"Hyuna you will work with Se7en through the next function" the manager said.

Hyuna stood up , reached her hand out and said " Hope we can work great together"

"We will" said Se7en as he reched his hand to hand shake Hyuna.

-The meeting was over-

Hyuna went to the parking lot to get her car and she heard someone calling her.

"Hyuna, Hyuna-ah"

Hyuna looked back and saw Se7en screaming out her name. She turned back and mumbled "What do he want?"

She turned back facing him and said "Oh Anneyong how may I help you?"

Se7en looked at her and said "oh I just want to ask you if we can have dinner tonight" 

 "I'm not sure, I'll call you tonight"

"Okay"

-End of conversation-

Hyuna: Should I go or not?

 Hyuna then recieved a call when she got home. Incoming call → Hyunseung

"Why did he call me?"Hyuna questioned herself.

She pick up the phone and answered it.

"Anneyong, what is it that make you call me"

"Oh umm. . . I just wanted to ask you out for dinner tonight"

Hyuna: What is up with people today? Why are they all asking me out for dinner?

 "Eh.. sorry I'm having dinner with someone else."

"Oh umm it's alright"

"Yea how about next time"

"Ah.. Okay"

-Hung up-

"Psh so I guess I'm going to have dinner with Se7en" Hyuna mumbled to herself.

She then took out her phone and started dialing Se7en's number. ~Ring, RIng, Ring~ No one picked up the phone. Hyuna wonder and then called his phone again. Same thing happened , ~Ring, Ring Ring~ nobody answered.

"Yah! How dare you play be. I promise myself I will nit let ypou have a nice life" she yelled out, then she threw her phone on the wall.

~Crash~ The phone broke into pieces. Hyuna walked over and sat on the floor looking at her broken phone she then took out the SIM card and went to her room to search for another phone that can be used. She founded one. She plugged her SIM into the other phone. Since all her memory was saved on the card then it's just like haveing her old one. She opened the phone and recieved a miss call and a voice mail.

Miss Call → Se7en

 Hyuna: He called back?

 One voice mail. Hyuna dialed the voice mail number.

"Password please" saided the phone.

"Aish so annoying" Hyuna said while dialing her password.

"You have one voicemail, to listen to it dial 1"

"Can't they just let me hear it with out doing all these work" she saided while dialing 1.

"Sorry for not picking up the phone I was in the shower, when I came out I called you back but you didn't answered. So are you coming out to have dinner with me tonight?  Se7en's message"

"To replay this message press.."

Hyuna then hung up the phone. Then she texted Se7en.

Even though it passed dinner time we can still come out and eat?

Se7en recieved it and replied : Sure Why not ;) I'll meet you at the club.....

Hyuna know that she had totally grabbed Se7en's attention. Hyuna went to the club where all the artist usually go.  hYuna spot Se7en sitting there in the corner. She walked towards him and sat down next to him.

"Oh you came I see."

"Yea... Let's get something to drink" Hyuna said with a smirk.  Hyuna walked up to the counter and said "Two beers please."

"Two beers coming up and here you go." the person who serve drink said and handed the beers to Hyuna in seconds.

"Great service" Hyuna said with a wink and left.

"Wow you came back pretty fast" said Se7en.

"Hehe the service at this bar is Great! That's why"

"Oh I see why"

Hyuna and Se7en dranked a lot of wines and beers. They were both drunk and they both lefted the club. Hyuna called a cab and told the driver to drive her to her house. The driver drived her home and they both got out of the cab. They got in the house. "I'll get some more wine to drink" saided Hyuna.

"Okay! I'll wait for you!" screamed Se7en. Se7en was laying on the couch. Hyuna then camed out with a bottle of wine and two cups.

"Time to drink!" screamed Hyuna.

Hyuna was drunk and she was laying on top of Se7en. Se7en then woked up at 4 a.m.

"-Sigh- Where am I?" Se7en asked himself. He then saw Hyuna laying on top of him so he slightly take Hyuna's head and put it on couch. Se7en sat up and looked around the house. He saw Hyuna's poster everywhere so he know that this was Hyuna's mansion. He try to remind himself of what happen but all he can think about was things before he was drunk. Then he remeber something but not very clear.

"I will make you remember me for you whole life. I ____ you this much. Un.. under my heart I really wants to ____ you if I can. If you let me I want to ____ you as much as possible."  

"Why can't I remember the whole thing she just said" asked Se7en while looking at the wall.

"Could she have said : I will make you remember me for your whole life. I love you this much. Un.. under my heart I really want to go out with you if I can. If you let me I want to love you as much as possible., could she have said that" Se7en asked the Hyuna that was sleeping heavly.

I will love you as much as possible too if you let me. I would be there for you all the time. Believe in me!

Hyuna woke up. "Ah.." she said while getting up and holding onto her head.

"Why does my head hurt this bad" Hyuna said while reaching to the cabnet to look for some head-ache medicine. She then saw Se7en came out of the bathroom.

"Oh great your awake too." Se7en said with a smile on his face walking towards Hyuna.

At that moment when Hyuna saw Se7en's smile she felt warm. The warmness that family gives you. 

"Yea I woke up. "

"Oh umm... Sorry for bothering you"

"That's okay It was my fault that you're drunk."

-Total silent-

"Ummm what you said yesterday was real right?" Se7en asked Hyuna while looking at his hand.

"Yesterday? What did I say?"

"You forgot? Eh.. you said .... I will remember you for my whole life.....I love you this much. Under my heart I really want to go out with you if I can. If you let me I want to love you as much as possible ..." saided Se7en while rubbing behind his neck.

"Huh? I said that!" Hyuna said with a shock.

Hyuna: I love him? What! That's impossible did he mad that up. I only remember that I said, I will remember you for my whole life. I HATE you this much. Un..under my heart I really want to kill you if I can. If you let me I want to hurt you as much as possible. ← That's what I said. Did he lost some memories and added some of his words in it? How ridiculous is he? Double check on what he is saying? Jerk!  How should I react? Ah Got an idea! hehe..

  "Oh you heard what I said now so will you let me love you?" asked Hyuna.

"No I will not let you love me. " Se7en said then contiuned "Please let me Love you"

 Hyuna didn't know what to say at that moment , she felt touched and she think that what Se7en said was a little bit Digusting at the same time.

"Okay I will let you love me" Hyuna saided. Then Se7en hugged her.

"Mission accomplish!" Se7en screamed out. Hyuna like the way Se7en hugged her but she also know that she can't hold on to this feeling forever.

~ ^^♥_♥^^ ~

Hehe I don't feel like taking up to much time. Thank you for the three subscriber. It meant a lot for me to have 3 subscriber for 1 chapter. Sorry for the waitness. I was busy during this winter break. Tomorrow's New year. A new year 2012 is about to be born. I hope you will enjoy the time with you family. I love you.

Comment or subscribe if wanted ♥