Chapter O3

Is it time to make TROUBLE yet??

Se7en's POV

"No please let me love you." I said with a sigh.

Hyuna hugged me hard. At that moment I really want to know if she really loved me or not. I hope this feeling could last forever. Everytime I look into her eye I have a feeling that this wouldn't last forever. I really wanted to know c.. can I be her Mr.Right. I would have feel sorry for myself if I was never the right one for her. Would I have ruin her life... FOREVER??

"Ehh.. Your hurting me.. It's too tight" said Hyuna

"Oh sorry b..but I don't want to lose you." I said while trying to hold my tears.

Se7en: I really care about you. We just started dating for a couple of minute buut I know you're the one for me.

"Ani! why would you think that" I told her.

"Ok ok I know that you don't like her" she replied.

~Ring, Ring, Ring~

I picked up my phone.

"Anneyong "

"Anneyong this is G-Dragon"

"Oh yea what is it that makes you call me"

"Oh I have something to tell you b..but I want to say it in person."

I looked at Hyuna but tried to not let her notice.

"Oh ok where"

"The bar where we always meet up at"

"Okay I'll be there in a sec"

-Hung up-

"Hyuna I have to go somewhere then I'm gonna head straight back home okay?"

"Oh okay Bye"

I left and started driving to the bar.

~ ^^♥_♥^^ ~

Hyuna: Why is he hugging me so hard. I don't like this feeling, I felt like he can do anything for me.

 ~Ring, Ring, Ring~

Se7en picked up the phone. He talked for a while then he walked towards me and said "Hyuna I have to go somewhere then I'm gonna head straight back home."

I replied "Oh okay Bye"

He finally left. I took out my Journal and started writing.

Dear Journal,

I have finally got his total attention. He's hurtness and pain will almost be here. I will never let him forget that day. I have promised my-self that I would never let my-self hurt nor cry one more time. I won't let a single tear drop from my eye. There's only one life to live, there's no time waste. I could only take this much of my life. I will never let him forget about the pain I've had been through. No one know why I have choose you to hurt but you will know soon.

Love,
Hyuna

 ~ ^^♥_♥^^ ~

Hyunseung's POV

Tomorrow's the New Year concert that the artist in Cube Entertainment , the artist in JYP Entertainment and some artist in YG entertainment will perform. I'm a little bit worry now.

--- Hyunseung took out his journal and started writing.

Dear Unknown,

Tomorrow is New Year and I have to go to a concert/ Performance. I will see Hyuna there too. I really hope I can find a perfect timing and sit down with her then start talking. I still couldn't figure out who is she talking about when she said "Should I hurt him or not". Me and her haven't meet for like days. We're going to meet each other tomorrow. I hope I can have a great time together and I want to ask him out for dinner tomorrow. Hope she said Yes!

 I believed that I could get her to be mines one day and yes One Day! !~

~ ^^♥_♥^^ ~

-The New Year Concert-

One by one every artist came. In was crowd outside but at the meantime in the backstage it was scrowded but a little awkward. A lot of artist know each other but they don't know each like that. Hyunseung was just looking at the new couple that was also practicing for their performance. Hyuna walked toward Hyunseung and said " Hey! Are you ready for the Show? Are you Nervous?"

"Oh umm no but thank you for asking"

"-Smirk- No problem remember that we're a group! Just doing what a team mate should do "

"Oh okay."

Hyuna walked toward her original group 4minute. She also needs to perform with her original group too.

Hyunseung: Have I even thought that I could be the one, the one doing all these stuff for you, the one holding all the pain for you, the one who blocks the rain and wind for you when it falls, the one who give you the blood when you lose some and the Only one that holds you in the waist the right way. B..but I'm not any of them.

Se7en then walks toward Hyunseung and grabbed a chair to sit next to him.

"Yah! This is a warning don't get too close with Hyuna unless you need to do a performance." whispered Se7en in a evil voice.

"Huh? Oh why"

"Because I said so, so you need to obey me! OKAY? ? ?"

"Oh okay." Hyunseung finished the convo with a shakey voice.

Se7en walked away and then Hyunseung started mubbling.

"What was all that about" Hyunseung said while gulping down some water.

In the middle of Hyunseung gulping his water he saw a pair of feet on the ground walking toward him. He raised his head and see Park-Bom. Park Bom sat on the seat that Se7en just sat in. 

"Ehh... Why do you like Hyuna that much? " asked Park Bom

"Eh..Ah.. what are you talking about Bommie"

"I could obviously tell that you like her by your action and face expression when she hangs out with Se7en"

Hyunseung : Is it that obvious?

"Well I like her for some reason, just my privacy."

"Oh okay but don't say that I didn't warn you"  Park Bom said as she walked away.

"Gosh what's up with all these people chatting me" Hyunseung mumbled.

"4minute it's time for your performance" someone yelled.

4minute got ready to go on the stage. They went out and started sing "I, My, Me, Mine".... After the song ended we could hear the crowd calling "SE7EN, SE7EN, SE7EN" so we could all asume that Se7en is next. Se7en went out after 4minute came back to the backstage. Hyuna and Se7en walked pass each other like they're stranger.

Hyunseung looked at the concert paper/schedule for each performer and notice that B2ST/BEAST is next .

Schedule~

1. G.Na - Black & White
2. G.Na - '꺼져 줄게 잘 살아(Feat. 용준형)/ I'll back off so you can live better (Feat. Junhyung)
3. 4minute - I, My, Me, Mine
4. Se7en - Better Together
5. Se7en - Digital Bounce Feat. T.O.P
6. B2ST - Fiction
7. 2PM - Heartbeat
8. 2PM - Again && Again
9. Wonder Girls- Nobody
10. Tablo - Tomorrow Feat. Taeyang
11. Tablo - Bad Feat. Jinsil
12. Taeyang - Wedding Dress
13. Big Bang - Tonight
14. Gummy - I'm sorry Feat. T.O.P
15. T.O.P - Act like Nothing's Wrong
16. 2NE1 - It hurts
17. 2NE1 - Lonely
18. Trouble Maker - Trouble Maker
19. Trouble Maker - The words I don't Want To Hear

20. All the artist - Happy New Year 

Se7en finished performing and now it was time for B2ST's turn.. Hyunseung went out and performed after all the artist finish performing and the New year concert ended already. Hyunseung was walking toward his car and Hyuna ran up to him. Just when Hyunseung was about to open his car door Hyuna leaned against it and said  " Do you like me ? Look into my eye and say it "

"No"

"Yah! I said look into my eye and tell me the truth"

Hyunseung lifted his head and screamed  "YES I LIKE YOU !" then he pushed Hyuna away and open his door then drove away.

~ ^^♥_♥^^ ~

Hyunseung's POV

"Yah! I said look into my eye and tell me the truth" 

I have no idea should I tell you or not.

"YES I LIKE YOU! " 

~Room~

-Driving in high speed in the high way-

I didn't meant to push you away. You're the best thing ever. I really didn't meant to push you. B.. by the way why did you ask me that. -Hesitating-.

~Ring, ring , ring ~

Incoming call : Se7en >:O

Why is he calling me? -Pick up-

"Yah! What is it that you want from me now"

"I should be asking you that "

"What! You're the one calling me"

"Why you push Hyuna !?!"

"Ehh.. Well I pushed her very lightly"

"Very Lightly ! She twisted her angle and luckly I passed by and saw her on the ground"

-Gasp- I didn't meant to. Hyuna please forgive me .

"Well I'm sorry"

You better watch your back I got my eyes on you ! "

-Hung up-

I took out my journal and started writing.

Dear Unknown,

Today at the concert I had a lot of fun but I recked my day with one little mistake that caused a big effect. I pushed her on the ground. I was mad that she knew I liked her but she still ask me for the answer. I felt like I'm being made to do something that I don't want to do at that moment. To me you're like my world. I have tried so hard to control myself for falling for you but you're just so attractive. You once meant something to me and you still do. I hope you didn't get hurt. I didn't meant to push you away I was just really mad at that time.

Sincerely,
Hyunseung.


~ ^^♥_♥^^ ~

Hyuna's POV

Why did he push me away ? Did I do something wrong.

-Try to get up to walk to her desk-

"Ahhhh~"

Why does it still hurts? The doctor said after I eat the medicine it should be alright.

-Bang-  -Se7en rushed in the room-

"Yah! Why are you still here I thought you left already"

"Just when I was about to leave I heard you scream so I came to see if you're alright or not"

"Oh I'm Okay Just go home."

-Se7en Grabs Hyuna's Hand-

"I love you and I can give y whole life to you if needed."

I felt tears were just about to come down, I'm trying so hard to hold back my tears.

"Okay I Know you care for me b..vut I'm really annoyed and tired right now "

"I'll stay to make you feel better"

"No! I meant I'm in a bad mood right now"

"I know " Se7en said hugging Hyuna

"Yah! Let Go! What do you not understand. I'm trynna tell you to LEAVE!"

"-Gasp- B..but I wanna stay here with you. I'm your Boyfriend"

"I know but our relationship just started and I dont want you to put so much effort on me"

"You are I could feel that you are the one"

"I'm not the innocent girl you think I am"

"How? Even though You may not be the one but you are the one that I is worth wasting my time on"

"Just say No more, I'm tired Please leave"

"Okay I'll vist you tomorrow"

-Se7en Left-

I finally get some time of my own. I'm so tired of this relationship. -took out Journal-

Dear Journal,

I hurted the person I never wanted to hurt. The way he touch me, look at me and talk to me. Those are memories I never wanted to forget. I hope he don't mind on what I did to him today. I knew I was a bit over the line today. The guy I have now is too oer caring me and this was going great through my plan but all of sudden I feel like given up the plan and stop thinking of revenge. I feel like giving up already and let go. Should I give up on my plan or give up on Him? I'm confused.

Love,
Hyuna 


-Took out her phone-

-Looked through the phonebook and saw Hyunseung's name. Pressed it and sended him a text- The text reads:

Are you avaiable right now ? ? ?
 

 ~Ding~  "You recieve a message"

Oh I'm not avaiable right now but what do you want? ? ?

 I replied :

Can we have a talk? Can you come to my house?

~Ding~

Sure I have something to talk to you too.

-30 minute later-

~Ding Dong~

-Opened Door-

"You're Here! Come in"

"Oh okay"

-Sat down-

"Let me get you a drink"

"Oh no Thank you, I came just to discuss something with you not to drink something"

"Oh ok... "

"I want to discuss about me and you"

"Oh me too"

"I Liked you before but I'll promise you that starting from today I will never fall for you again"

"Huh? Y..you mean you wont be liking me anymore?"

"Yea.. I just want you to know I gave up on you. You can relax and enjoy your relationship with Se7en now"

"O Ehh.. I was going to talk about that too.. Umm you can find a girl way better then me in this world"

"Yea maybe.. I guess I'll be leaving now Bye" Hyunseung said as he ended the conversation.

Even tho there is no other people better then me in the world but I hope you still find the girl for you. So I guess he have already choosen the road for me. I'm now left with the revenge road.

~ ^^♥_♥^^ ~

So I know it took me forever to upload a new chapter : P. Even tho it passed New year I hope you still enjoy. Happy Late New Year. These day I have to finish some sort of project for school. So it took me forever to upload a new chapter. To give you my full apologies I will always write a quote at the end of the story. You may have heard or saw some similar quotes to the quote I made because Evertime I write a quote it expresses my feeling. Here you go:

" Apperance doesn't make up life, Life is made of all these other things that you may not have notice,Life is actually made up of ; time you have been through, the process, the saddness and happiness you ave been through, the friends you have made through these years and last it is made up of the memories you have been through " I made this quote up when I got called ugly at school : ' (

Comment and subscribe if wanted. : )
Add me as a friend if you want my facebook ♥