Chapter O1

Is it time to make TROUBLE yet??

Today's the day that all the artist in Seoul, Korea will perform a Christmas concert in Center City. In the backstage there is a lot of artist. Hyuna and Hyunseung was getting ready to perform their song "Troublemaker".

"Hyuna and Hyunseung it's your turn to perform" one of the conductor said.

Hyuna walked out and Hyunseng follwed. They walked out to the stage but it was dark! No one could see them nor Hyuna and Hyunseung could seem themself.

The light lit up the stage was bright Hyunseung started singing."Troublemaker!" they sang as they finished the song.

They went back to the backstage and then it was time for Se7en to perform.

Se7en performed better together and it was just a total success. Once Se7en stepped into the backstage Hyuna walked up to Se7en and started chatting with him. Hyunseung just sat there and stared at Hyuna and Se7en chat.

After the Christmas concert the manager of all the entertainment gave money for all the artist to go out for dinner. Hyunseung sat right next to Hyuna and Hyuna sat right next to Se7en.

"Here"Hyuna said to Hyunseung handing him some food.

"Oh Thank you" Hyunseung answered back

"Anytime" Hyuna said with a smirk.

Just when Hyunseung was about to say something Hyuna turned around to Se7en. Hyunseung notice that the way Hyuna looks at Se7en is different then the way she looks at him.

~ ^^♥_♥^^ ~

The party is over everybody went home.

Hyuna took a shower and took out her Journal that she found 2 days ago and started writitng.

Dear Journal,

Today is Christmas eve and I had a wonderful day at the Christmas concert. I saw him today. He smiled at me and talked to me today. I feel so loved now. I hope I can do this all day long. I asked him for his number and he really gave it to me. I also gave him mines and he saved it. When I looked at him his eye made mines sparkled. I feel so loved right now. He really made my day. He also gave me a Christmas gift. It’s his album. I could listen to his song all day long.

                                                        Love,

                                                          Hyuna

~ ^^♥_♥^^ ~

Hyunseung POV

"Yea I know but she doesn't like me like that" Hyunseung said on the phone.

"Yea but go a head and tell her your feelings"Jun Hyungn said to Hyunseung

"But what if she rejects me and we still have to work together so what if she thinks I'm a Jerk!"

"Well then it's up to your own"

-Hung up-

Hyunseung also then took out his journal and started wroting too.

Dear Unknown,

I never notice that she was this different. She is a very talented girl but she is also pretty too. I have a feeling that she don't like me but she like someone else. Just the way she stares at him I can tell. I really want to go out with her but she probably think I'm not her type. She's a very open girl and she is more a y girl artist. Her performance with me always get me caught. She'ss the one for me. Today at the Christmas dinner after the Concert she handed me food. I'm so touch. Tomorrow we have a Christmas party at her mansion, I hope we would have a lot of fun and I hope I get to know her better.

                                                                              Sincerely,
                                                                                   Hyunseung

~ ^^♥_♥^^ ~

-Christmas-

"Welcome" one of Hyuna's maid said to each vistor who stepped in the door.

Hyuna saw Se7en so she walked up to her and said "Hi thanks for coming"

"Not a problem"

Hyuna gave him a sweet smile.

Each guest came in one by one and all the guest came. 

Hyuna walked up her stairs and stopped in the middle then she said " Thank you for coming to my Christmas Party today, I'm so touch that everyone came"

Hyunseung then stared at Hyuna.

Hyuna was finish with her speech so she walked down the stair and started walking toward to Hyunseung. Hyunseung thought she was walking toward him so he started walking towards her but then she walked pass him and went to the person behind him, Park Bom.

 "Anneyong, you came I'm so scared that you didn't come"

"Why wouldn't I come today's Christmas and you have something to say to him so I want to see this special moment" Park Bom said with a little smirk.

"Hehe well I'm scared that he'll reject me"

"It's okay just try it out for atleast once"

-Take a deep breath- Then Hyuna started walking towards Se7en while Se7en was talking to G-Dragon.

"Sorry can I talk to Se7en for a minute" Hyuna said to G-Dragon.

"Oh sure why not" G-Dragon said with a smirk looking at Se7en.

Hyuna brought Se7en to her room and pushed him onto the bed. She then walked over and sat next to him on the bed.

"Umm. Hyuna this wouldn't be a good time to do this"

"Do this? Oh you have a nasty mind young man I was just trying to ask you will you go out to dinner with me tomorrow"

"Oh okay I'll go with you but why did you push me to your bed"

"I didn't ment to but that's the way I am and I'll meet you tomorrow then"

"I'll pick you up?"

"Sure That's more a gentlement now" Hyuna finish the conversation with a smirk.

Se7en: Wow I can't believe that I thought wrong

 Hyuna: Wow he got a nasty mind there

~ ^^♥_♥^^ ~

-The Party then ended-

Everybody left except for Park Bom.

"I can't believe that you really asked him out for dinner" said Bom.

"I told you that I'm never scared to do anything even in Love" Hyuna replied with a little evil smile.

"But wouldn't that be a little to hurtful when you break up with him"

"Bom, I was hurted before too but have they ever think of how I feel!" Hyuna said in a extreme loud voice.

"B... but he isn't the person who hurted you"

"So what he is similar to those boys too!" she stopped then continued "I'm sorry can you leave now I feel sick" as she opens the door for Park Bom.

"Well Okay" Bom said while stepping out the door.

Hyuna sat on the floor and tears started going down her face. Hyuna then thought of what Bom said.

"Nobody will understand me but a....am I doing the right thing?" she mubled to herself.

She walked up to her room and started writing again.

Dear Journal,

Today I opened a party and he camed. I asked him out for dinner. The day of his broken heart will come soon. I'm sure I will make him feel hurted when I dump him. I need him to feel the feeling that I have been through before. I wont let go easily.I need them to pay back 10 times more the pain that I have been through before. I also want him to know that I'm not the kind of girl that I usually was before. I'm not the old me. I will revenge for what I have lost!
                                                       Love,
                                                         Hyuana

~ ^^♥_♥^^ ~

Hyunseung's POV

Hyunseung: Is it me or is it that I can't pull myself out of the trap?

Hyunseung then recieve a phone call : Incoming call → Hyuna ♥

"OMG it's H...Hyuna" He picked up the phone and acted normal.

"Anneyong" he said in his regular voice.

"Anneyong are you asleep yet?" Hyuna asked.

"Oh No not yet why you ask?" Hyunseung asked back.

"Well can you come out to drink something?"

"Ehh sure"

-Hung up-

Hyunseung changed and headed out to the abr.

~ ^^ ♥_♥^^ ~

-The bar-

Hyuna was already there and she looked drunk. Hyunseung walked to her and said "Hyuna are you okay?"

-Smirked- "You're finally here!" said Hyuna.

"Here drink some and you will forget all the sadness and pain you had before" she said while handing Hyunseung a bottle of beer.

"Oh ok. Tell me what happen." Hyunseung said while taking the bottle of beer from her hand and put it on the table.

"I...I don't know what to do. I don't know if I should hurt him or not" Hyuna said with tears rushing off her face.

Hurt who, Hyunseung wondered,

"Oh it's over now don't worry about it okay?"

"I hope it was just a d...." she stopped because she was asleep.

Hyunseung: I guess I have to vring her home then but do she have her keys with her?

Hyunseung digged in Hyuna's purse to see if she bought her keys but he couldn't find any key at all.

Hyunseung:I guess I have to bring her to my house then.

Hyunseung bought Hyuna to his house. He open the door and walked Hyuna to the guest room and slightly lay her down on the bed to make sure she don't get hurt at all. He went to the bathroom and took a towel and wet in with Hot water then he squezzed all the water out and folded the towel. Then he walked back into the guest room and put the towel on Hyuna's forehead.

He used his index finger to push Hyuna's hair and he stared at her face for a whike then said "Who were you trynna hurt, can you tell me? I want to be the one who is always there for you, I want to be the one...the one who can hold alll the pain for you" he whispered next to Hyuna.

-Gasp- Hyuna: He L...Likes me? How come I never know that.

Hyunseung went out the room so Hyuna can rest in peace and he went to the kitchen to make food so when Hyuna wakes up she can eat food right away.

Hyuna: I never notice that I could be awake at the wrong time. I should have be awaken after his speech not right at the beginnig and get a chance to hear the whole speech. Omg what do I do now? I should just pretend that I don't know anything at all.

Hyunseung went to his room and started to write.

Dear Unknown,

Today she was drunk so I bought her to my house instead. I told her all my feelings for her but I don't think she will know how I feel for her. I wonder who she was talking about when she said "Should I hurt him or not'. Who is that him? I'm really curious to know who is the "him" she wants to hurt. Is it who I think it is.

                                                                   Sincerely,
                                                                            Hyunseung

~ ^^♥_♥^^ ~

 Thank You for reading. Did you enjoy??
Comment or Subscribe if wanted. :D