final

High school with my 'EX'

 

Baekhyun was staring out the window in the car as his dad was driving his family to a restaurant to celebrate his graduation and also celebrate his brother's wedding anniversary which was 2 days ago. He jumped in his seat when he felt his phone vibrated. 

 

 

He covered his mouth as he read the message.

 

'<3 I like you too <3'

-- Your one and only, Eul :) -- 

 

 

Baekhyun smiled widely till his eyes turned into crescents as he laughed loudly. Too happy at the confession. His parents gave him a look but he only smiled at them and covered his face. 

 

'Thought I was going to just ignore the text like the past year, but I was too happy to ignore you cute '<3 I like you too<3'.'

 

Baekhyun chuckled as he teased Daeul through the text message.

 

 

Daeul groaned at his reply.

 

'Okay now I hate you.'. 

 

Daeul pressed the sent button angrily. She closed the car door and stomped her way to the restaurant with her parents. 

 

"You okay honey?". Her dad asked.

 

Daeul sighed and nodded. 

 

The three of them sat on the reserved table. Daeul kept her phone in her pocket and ordered her food. 

 

Daeul was eating her food quietly while her parents talk when a knock on her chair made her jump.

 

She looked behind and widened her eyes at the sight. 

 

Baekhyun was standing right behind her seat and was leaning down a bit so that he was nearer to her face. 

 

"Revenge?". He whispered quickly before straightening his back up and greeted her parents. 

 

"Hi Mr and Mrs Lee! It's been a long time since we met!". Baekhyun said.

 

Daeul's mom smiled at him and greeted back. Daeul's dad shook hands with Baekhyun and patted his shoulder.

 

"You grew up into a handsome man, son!" Mr Lee said. 

 

Mrs Lee squeled and grabbed her husband's arm.

"I know right! Baekhyun had been asking Daeul out a lot too!". 

 

Daeul stared at her food, embarrassed at her mother's behaviour.

 

Baekhyun who was still behind her,chuckled and patted Daeul's shoulder .

 

"Thank you Mr Lee. My family is there. I just came back from the restroom.". Baekhyun said as he pointed to his family who was sitting at a long table.

 

"I'll go to them then, see you!". Baekhyun said and patted Daeul's head. 

 

 

Daeul continued eating her food when she felt someone staring.

 

She scanned the restaurant and saw Baekhyun chewing on his chicken while staring at her. 

 

He point toward his phone signalling her to check hers.

 

Daeul nodded and fished out her phone. She choked on her drink when she read his message. 

 

 

'was just kidding Eul ah. Hmm, are we back together then? 

 

 

 

i don't like you. 

<3 I love you <3 '

---Hyun--- 

 

 

 

Her mom patted her back. Daeul glared at Baekhyun who was holding in his laughter. He then raised his eyebrows as if asking what Daeul's answer was. 

 

Daeul bit her lips and looked at her parents.

 

"Erm, Mom, should I date Baekhyun?". 

 

 

Mrs Lee squeled before nodding her head vigorously. 

 

"YES SWEEITE YES! right honey?". Mrs Lee exclaimed and shoom her husband's arm.

 

Mr Lee gave a fatherly smile and nodded. 

 

Daeul looked at Baekhyun and shrugged her shoulders as he saw the scene.

 

Baekhyun smiled and excused himself from his family as he marched his way to Daeul's table.

 

"Hmm Mr and Mrs Lee, since I've got your approval already, may I steal your daughter now?". Baekhyun asked politely and winked playfully at Daeul. 

 

Mrs Lee squeled again and nodded. She shooed her daughter and patted Baekhyun's shoulder.

"Take care of her please.". 

 

Baekhyun nodded and grabbed her wrist before pulling her to the exit. 

 

"Hmm Hyun ah, shouldn't I greet your family first?". Daeul asked as she looked back at the tables. 

 

Baekhyun shook his head. "Hmm no need. They are talking about disgusting things adult love. You wouldn't want to hear them,". 

 

Daeul shivered at his words. Baekhyun chuckled and pulled her out. 

 

"You saved my life when you agreed to be my girlfriend again. I thought I was about to barf if I sit there any longer.". Baekhyun complained.

 

Daeul giggled and crossed her arms. "So you asked me to be your girlfriend just because you want to get out of there?". 

 

Baekhyun widened his eyes and quickly shook his head.

"No no no! That's not what I meant! I---I lo--love you!". Baekhyun shouted out.

 

Daeul laughed at his priceless face and squatted down , clutching on her stomach.

 

"Aww really? do you love me that much?". Daeul teased and continued laughing. 

 

She shut up when Baekhyun pulled her up and dragged her to an empty alley nearby. 

 

He pushed her against a wall and pinned her shoulders.

 

He leaned in closer to her face and stared at her lips. "Thank god we changed into home clothes or else we're dead.". He whispered before crashing his dry lips on hers. 

 

Daeul responded to his kiss and groaned when he bit her lips.

 

Baekhyun pulled her closer by her waist. Daeul grabbed a handful of his hair and push his face closer to hers.

 

Baekhyun parted their lips and breathed heavily. 

"I love you so much, Eul ah,". Baekhyun breathed out in his husky voice.

 

Daeul pecked his lips before replying. "I love you too, Hyun ah. Please, tell me everything. I don't want history to repeat itself.".

 

Baekhyun smiled and nodded. "I promise Baby,".

He bumped their foreheads together before kissing her again. 

 

 

 

"Omooooo Baekbeom ah! Your brother grew up real fast!". Tiffany, Baekhyun's sister-in-law spazzed as she saw the couple kissing. 

 

Baekbeom chuckled and ruffled his wife's hair. 

"Hope they last long together,". Baekbeom wished as he kissed his wife's temple.

 

*You better treat her right this time Byun Baekhyun.* Baekbeom thought. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

BambaBambaBam! Oneshot of Baekhyun is up!!! Hope you guys enjoyed it! Sorry if the ending is a bit disappointing. 

 

Thank you for reading!

 

Don't forget to comment , subscribe and vote! 

Aing~~