Pretending

When The Train Stops

 

It’s been 4 months after that happened. I won’t say I like him again because he already have Suzy.

Every morning, he will sleep on my lap. Every morning, I will caressed him. and every morning, I will hear people talking about us. Just every morning, I feel like I’m his girlfriend. But, once we got off from the train. He become my besfriend.

“Yoseob, wake up” I said. “we’ve arrived.”

“ngh…” he blinked his eyes. “we arrived already?”

“Yes you babo! Let’s go!” I said.

“AHH~ today I sleep well too!” Yoseob stretching his hands.

“You fall asleep again babo!” I chuckled. He turned at me and doing meh-rong. I laughed.

“Ah, my phone ringing” Yoseob took out his phone. He smiled when he saw the name on the screen. “it’s Suzy” he said. “Morning sweetheart! Haha now I'm in front of the station near the school.” He talked to Suzy through the phone.

I faked my smile then took the phone from Yoseob.  “G’morning Miss!” I said to Suzy.

“A-AH!!! Give me back the phone babo!” Yoseob yelled to me.

 I just laughed and keep talking with Suzy. “Hey miss! You’re boyfriend fall asleep again when we were in the train you know! Aish that kid~”

“Ah~ I envy you” Said Suzy. “You can always be with him.” I shocked when I heard what she said. It’s hurt me somehow. Hearing she said that.. because, the truth is I’m the one who envying her.

“Ah but he’s drooling when he's asleep!” I replied.

“Yah, give me back the phone!!” Yoseob trying to get the phone from me.

“But I still want to see it…” Said suzy. “___-ah ? can I ask you something?”

“Yes?” I replied.

--------------

Now I’m in the Gym. Watching Yoseob playing basketball.

Cklick!  I took a photo of him.

“Yah, ___-ah what are you doing?” one of my friend asked me.

“Ah, me? I just taking some photo of him. His girlfriend asked me to take a photo when he’s playing basketball.” I replied.

“Wh-What? His girlfriend ? You mean… Yoseob have a girlfriend?”

“Yeah…” I looked down.

“Then what about you ___  ?”

“Eh? Me? What about me ? “ I confused.

“Eh ?? What ? So ___ and Yoseob aren’t dating?!” said one of the boys from Yoseob team. “but everyone in this school thought that you guys are dating. There is even a nickname for you , ‘A sweet couple in The morning’. You guys better going out since you two looks good together!”

A nickname .. ? I blushed.

“Yah, don’t think about us that way” Yoseob shouted. He suddenly hugged me. “Friendship Hug~”

I sighed a little, but I manage to faked my smile again and over again. “Yep! That’s right! We’re just a best friend!” I said.

“This is a friendship love!” Yoseob smiled happily. He placed his arm around me.

“AH~ you look so cool Yoseob! I’ll send your photo to Suzy kkk~” I faked my smile again. Maybe if I’m an actress, i already get a plenty of awards. I really good on pretending.

“Yah, really ?!” Yoseob grabbed my phone. he looked at his own photo. “Wah?! Is that me?! You must to send this one to Suzy, ___ !” he said.

I just smiled seeing him like that. I tried to ignoring my pounding heart when he hugged me earlier. because he doesn’t think the way I think. Please stop doing that, it’s too much for me.

 

---------------------------------

i told you i'll update it soon haha~ so how's it?

sorry for grammars/typing errors ^^;

pls do comments and subscribes if you like it <3

"Please stop doing that, it's too much for me" a line from a movie i watched ^^;