4 months ago

When The Train Stops

BRUK!

“ngh…” Yoseob fall onto my lap. He’s already sleeping. I smiled looking at his angelic face.

The train just about to depart, but Yoseob already sleeping. 40 minutes in the morning… I like how Yoseob looks when he’s sleeping on my lap. This is a special moments for me..

“Hey look! They’re Kim ___ and Yang Yoseob from X class right?”

“are they dating? Kyaa~ they look so romantic!”

“I bet they’re dating! What a cute couple!”

I just smiled hearing what people say about us. If only what they talked about is true… I wouldn’t feel the pain like I feel right now..

It’s all started 4 months ago…

Suzy, our close friend will move to Busan. That’s why I feel so sad when I heard she decided to move to another town. Leaving me and Yoseob .

“Suzy, you have to take care of yourself ok?” I said, tapped her shoulder. I think I’m going to cry.

“Aish ___ah ! don’t cry… I will text you once in a while I promise.” Suzy patted my head. “Yoseob, you have to take care of yourself too ok? “ she said again, now looking at Yoseob.

“Hey babo! Say something to her!” I whispered. But Yoseob didn’t say anything, he just keep quiet. Then I realized tears started flowing from his eyes. This is the first time I see him crying.

“You have to …” Yoseob finally started to talk. “You have to eat a lot, You have to study hard, you have to get enough sleep, don’t sleep too late.  And you have to make many friends there!”

“Haha Yoseob, you sounds like you’re her father now” I .

“I don’t care! I’m worried….because I love suzy!” he shouted. I shocked hearing what Yoseob just said.

“B-Babo! Why you don’t say it earlier…” Suzy started to cry. Yoseob then hugged her tightly. “Babo…” I just standing there, between them. Still shocked by what just happened. Tears flowing from my eyes. I don’t know what I feel right now. I don’t know I should be happy or sad. because, deep down inside my heart.. I do love Yoseob too.

And the next morning, they’re officially dating.

 

 

----------------

a short first chapter kk~ sorry aish , i will update it in a hour or two ^^

pls do subscribes and comments^^

gomawo!