Don't do this to me

When The Train Stops

“Hey Suzy ! I heard you will come here in a two days, I can’t wait to see you! ^^”

 

I texted her after I arrived at my home.

 

                                                                             “Hmm, ___-ah ..  Honestly, I’m thinking about to break up with Yoseob.”

 

i shocked when i read her replied.

------

The next morning, like usual, I’m waiting Yoseob to come. What Suzy said last night, still spinning inside my head.

 

“Eh? Why?”

 

                                            “It’s because.. when I want to see him, we can’t meet. I feel so lonely… ___-ah”

 

i.. I can’t say anything.

“____-ah !!” Yoseob waved his hand. “Good morning” he smiled.

“Morning” I replied.

“Tomorrow Suzy will come here, I can’t wait” he said.

I sighed. The thoughts about ‘what if they break up’, cannot disappear from my head.I’m really a bad friend, Don’t you think?

Although they did break up, Yoseob maybe won’t turn at me. But, am I wrong for hoping it … ?

I’m sorry Suzy..

“Yoseob, You’re phone is ringing!” I tapped his back softly.

He blinked his eyes, “Ngh…” he took out his phone, he’s smiling when he know that it’s from her girlfriend. “It’s Suzy” he said.

I looked away. I don’t want to see him like that, it hurts me knowing that Suzy actually want to break up with him.

“Haa….” Yoseob leaned on my shoulder. “She said she’s not coming tomorrow, because she have to study for her upcoming exam.” He said.

“Ah.. I see..” I replied.

“The ring…maybe I should send it to her if she’s not coming…” Yoseob forced a smile. He looked in pain. Yoseob….. I.. What should I do..? 

“Yoseob…  look, Suzy is…” I started to talk.

Because Suzy makes him suffer like this, I...  I.....I’ll take him from her.

"Suzy is…” She thought to break up with you.. I have to say it!

“Suzy is-“ I half shouted.

“Suzy want to break up with me, right …?” Yoseob cutted my line then he smiled. His face look pale. “Even if she dumped me, maybe.. maybe I’ll still love her.” He said with his teary eyes yet he tried to forced a smile.

My heart is aching again ….

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

i'm sorry for grammars/typing errors >_

Thanks everyone for subscribing! keke . leave comments too if you like it.

"My heart is aching again", "i'm really a bad friend, don't you think?" another line ~