M/V making....

Love and us never worked out
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1 month later......

B&B.Future(Members: Evelyn, Lily, Grace, Jen and IU) mastered their dance steps and were ready to make an M/V thanks to JYP and YG. B&B.Future were suppose to meet 2ne1 and Twice at the school gate. I.O.I and the others have a music bank concert and will be joining them after the concert. 2ne1, Twice and B&B.Future were in the bus to the M/V shooting location. JYP and YG were at location supervisingthe props for the M/V making.  B&B.Future were shocked as it was their first time shooting an M/V. The girls went to change into their M/V costume first. They came out changed quickly and got their makeup done. They practiced the dance step a few more times then went to prepare the set.

The first set was where all the girls stand near a car and snow starts falling down while the music starts. "Ready, Cue!" The director instructed. "My life! This is my life....you're not to interfere!" Grace sang. "This is my life, get out of it before I get angry...get out of it because your not worth it." Jen rap. "Well apparently, you don't wanna leave, now let me teach you how to leave...you leave like you don't know me you leave like its not your life." Evelyn rap. "This is....this is my life and only I deserve to enjoy it!" IU sang. "Enjoy it!" Lily echoed. "Cut!" That's a good one." Director said.

The next set was prepared and the girls changed into skirts with lace tied behind. The girls were quarreling in front of some men which tried to stop them. "This is my life you are to interfere, stop being so nosy and mind your own business." Grace rapped. "Because this is my life....it is not to be interfered." Lily sang. 

I.O.I and GFriend met the girls at the recording set. "Look who we brought with us." Umji said. It was sistar. The girls who were w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter