Date with you!

Love and us never worked out
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daesung brought Minzy to a carnival. "Oppa! We can only play for 1 hour, I have a oress conference later!" Minzy said. Daeusng ignores Minzy and drags her by the wrist to the souvinoir shop. There they bought a couple hat and wore it. Since they were famous Daeung wore his sungalesses and Minzy wore her sunglasses too. Minzy and Daesung rode two rudes, bumble car and Merry-Go-round. Although it was a short 1 hour, Minzy and Daesung had fun  till the end. Minzy was holding cotton candy and was peeling the cotton to eat. "Oppa!" Minzy said offerring some cotton. Daesung ate his candy. Minzy was holding the candy while in the car too. Daesung sat at ther driver's seat while Minzy sat next to him. Daesung and Minzy finished the candy quickly and walked into the company's building. Daewung had dance practice and Minzy had a press conference. Minzy and Daesung said goodbye and went off separate ways.

At night...

All the couples...(TopBom, Daragon, RiRin and TaeHee inculding DaeMin) were at Minzy's landed propety housing estate left by her parents. The secataries and others have left. Her butler and head of all serving crew, Baileywaick served everyone drinks. "Oh my god! Have you seen the new intern, he's so cute! But anyways! He has a stuck up attitude! I'm gonna fire his sorry by the way he treated me!" Minzy said. "What did he do?" Dara asked. "Well he-!" Minzy was interrupted by the sound of the bell. Baileywaick opened the door and a girl dressed in expensive kimono entered. Minzy walked out of the room with her friends behind her. I.O.I and Twice along with Gfriend entered. "Kiko?" Minzy called. The girl turned around and saw Minzy. "Kiko! It's really you!" Minzy said as she hugged Kiko. "Minzy! Finally!" Kiko said as she sighed. I.O.I, Twice, Gfriend walked into the house. "Kiko? Kiko sunbae-nim!" Sohye jumped. "Oh my god! I'm your biggest fan!" Sohye said as she jumped up and down. "But Kiko Unnie why are you dressed like that?" Minzy asked. "I ran away froma forced marriage!" Kiko said. "Uncle did that?" Minzy said. (Let's just say Kiko and Minzy are "cousins"). "Plus that guy was such a mama's boy!" Kiko replied. "Hahaha!" Suengri started laughing. Everyone looked at him. "Mama's Boy! Hahaha!" Suengri laughed and pointed to Kiko. "LEE SUENGRI! I'M GONNA KICK YOUR SORRY IF YOU CONTINUE LAUGHING!" Bom glared. "Sorry noona!" Suengri said as he bowed. Kiko smiled and greeted everyone. "Baileywaick! Get a maid to prepare her outfit and get her out of this Kimono." Minzy said. Baileywaick bowed before leading Kiko to a room. 

"Baxk to what I was saying! So this intern actually told me. "No! I am not your servant, auch a small thing! Do it yourself !" And I was like, "What did you just say?" He just ran away and avoided me! Never even apologised to me!" Minzy said. "I'm so gonna get him fired!" Bom said. 

The next day... 

Kiko woke up and opened the door of the room Minzy prepared for her. "Good morning, Lady Kiko!" The maids bowed before continuing their work again. "Miss Kiko, this way please." Baileywaick said as he held out a hand to lead her to a door. The maids pushed the door and everyone stopped before greeting her again. "Good morning, My lady!" They chorushed before pushing the trolleys again. Kiko looked around in awe. "Good morning , Miss Minzy!" Baileywaick greeted. "Good moring, my lady!" The maids chorused. Kiko turned around and saw Minzy and the table of food behind her. "Wow!" Kiko said in awe. "Yep, this was what my parents left for me, there are still some more left in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter