Day 2: I'm living in a world where I don't know...

Love and us never worked out
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day...

"Ya! Minzy wake up!" Bom shouted. Minzy woke up sleepily and rubbed her eyes. "Yes unnie?" "Look at the time now." Minzy looked at the time and was shocked. "Oh my god, sorry unnie." Minzy rushed out her room and brushed her teeth in extreme speed. "Sorry I woke up so late." Minzy greets. "Its okay, we don't have school." Minzy nods and quickly goes to prepare breakfast. "Minkki let me help you." Dara offered. Minzy smiled and thanked Dara. "Minzy did you do your homework?" Minzy shakes her head "Oh no....I forgot about school again. Anyway homework was just about revision." Dara shakes her head. "Minzy when you went to buy us dinner ingredients, you forgot about your homework and rushed out, Miss Sim told me to give you this." Dara hands Minzy some worksheets. Minzy stares at the worksheet. "Minzy I'll help you out." Bom said, "The work you're doing now has no difference to what I did last year." "Thanks unnie." Suddenly the doorbell rang. CL went to open the door it was Daesung. "Oppa how can I help you?" CL asked. "I'm here for Minzy." Daesung replied. "hold on for a while...Minzy!!!" Cl called. "Yes unnie?" Minzy asked. "Someone's here to see you." "Who is it?" "Come to the door and you will know. I need to find Hi to get some work." CL said and left the house after greeting Daesung. Minzy went to the door to see Daesung standing outside. "Yes Oppa?" "Minzy I was wondering if we could study together?" Minzy was going to reject it when Dara interrupted. "She's going." Dara said and close the door. Daesung then wake back to the dorm. "Unnie I thought you said you would help me with homework." Minzy said. "Well I forgot that I'm going to visit Choco. Dara is coming with me and since Daesung agreed to go with with you might as well right?" Minzy groaned and went back to cook breakfast. CL comes in with a pile of work. Bom and Dara help her carry the things. "Unnie do you want corn?" Bom nodded. 

"Breakfast is ready." Minzy called. Bom comes over to set the table. CL helps Minzy with the bowls and Dara gets the rice. "Today's breakfast is Kimchi fried rice." Minzy said as she puts down the pot of rice. Everyone digs in. Bom compliments Minzy's cooking skills. "Minzy you should totally cook for everyone from now on." CL and Dara agreed. "Ok unnie this Friday I'm going to the mart again and should continue till winter break." Bom nods. After breakfast, Minzy washed the dishes. Bom and Dara prepare to go to Bom's house to visit Bom's dogs. CL heads to IU's dorm to study together. "See you guys later, oh yeah the headmaster agreed to let pets stay in the dorm so after visiting my digs we're going to bring them over." Bom said. "Then I'll buy some toys and cute clothes for them." Minzy said. Bom approves and then gets her bbag and leaves the house with Dara. "Minzy, Daesung will come around 12 so be prepared and after your study please go to the mart we ran out of caned food and drinks, please bring your wallet. The pet store is just a few blocks away from the mart you'll be able to find it." Bom said and then leaves the house. 

Minzy starts to clean the dorm, she sweeper and cleaned. After an hour, Minzy sits down exhausted. She switch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter