a lil bonus

heart says yes, mouth says no
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun sighs as he watches Chanyeol pace around their room throwing different clothes taken from his wardrobe all over - making their already messy room messier. The maknae is getting tired and dizzy by this unending loop of Chanyeol just walking from one end of their room to another. Although it is a little bit funny watching him fiddle nervously, hands ruffling his own hair and muttering to himself.

 

He can’t believe a certain Slytherin prefect could have this kind of effect on his supposed to be casanova of a best friend.

 

“Seriously Chanyeol hyung, this isn’t even your first time going on a date!” Sehun says not being able to take it anymore, tone obviously annoyed. He’s barely containing the urge to roll his eyes and just stays content with glaring at the taller from his side of the room.

 

“But this is my first date with Baekhyun!” Chanyeol answers back, and if the clothes strewn all over the place isn’t any indication of how panicked he is, then his tone definitely does. “And please stop reminding me of those other times!!!”

 

“Why? Can’t believe there was a time your world didn’t revolve around him?”

 

“Ugh. Just stop Oh Sehun!” The older says before grabbing the first thing he can grab from his dresser and throws it at the other. And if there’s one good thing about being a seeker of their quidditch team, it’s that he can easily manage to dodge that fast approaching object - a hair brush, wow - from hitting his head. Sehun also manages to catch it with his hand and, to piss the other off more decides to play with it.

 

“You still haven’t told me about your secret rendezvous, hyung.” Sehun teases more. “It’s been going on, what, for two years or more?”

 

This time, it’s Chanyeol who proves himself as their team’s beater when the pillow lands exactly on Sehun’s face.

 

---

 

Jongdae laughs at a frowning Baekhyun because he can’t seem to choose which

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter