My byeol...

Falling Star.

Hyorin house

 

What should I do? To reset everything, this is not what I am planning with my life, I am dreaming of becoming a successful singer, established my own name, then later settle down , have  a small and simple wedding with the one that I love, we gonna have three kid, living a modest life, that is what I want and that is the reason that I am  remembering myself of not getting involve with another celebrity. But now what kind of choice do I have, being a mother all of sudden, how am I suppose to face all the hatred, judgmental comments that will for sure flooded in the internet, how about my parents, my members, wouldn’t they be so disappointed in me and him, should I tell him?

 

Ding dong… Ding dong….

 

Ne, unnie, wae?

 

I’ve bought your favorite fried chicken and soda Oh you can’t drink soda, it’s not good for…

 

You don’t have to remind me about it, thank you for the chicken but I am not hungry, I just wanna be  alone. “I seriously wanna be alone, It’s not that I hate her it is just that I am embarrasses to face her”. Walk my way to the fridge, open it and grab a can of beer and then proceed to the living room, I switch on my television and settled down on the sofa.

 

Hyorin ah you can’t drink beer, do you want milk instead?

 

No need.. “Temporarily I forgot, looking at the beer on my hand, take a deep sigh and I put it down back on the table” unnie, I want it, milk.

 

Hyorin ah , do you want to talk about it? “I should really ask him what happen, did he force her?”

 

I know what you thinking unnie, but no, he is not forcing me or me, it’s just a mistake, a one night stand, we can’t even remember what actually happen, it happen on the night that I am going out with Soyu and Jessi unnie, suddenly I end up at his house on his bed the morning after. I ask you to pick up us? Did you really not coming?

 

No, I came but I only see Soyu so I thought that maybe Jessi unnie gonna bring you home so I just walk away with Soyu.

 

What really happen doesn’t matter anymore, I am going crazy unnie, what should I do?

 

You should tell him, it is his responsibility too, that baby in your tummy is half his too. Later you can decide on what to do either to keep it or….

 

You meant kill the baby??? No , that’s is killing, I don’t wanna be that kind of person, we sleeping together is a mistake but the baby is definitely not a mistake. The baby is breathing inside me, how come I could kill that helpless small little creature?” I don’t really know what to do, but I am not gonna resort to kill the baby”. Why are you crying unnie?

 

Nothing, just proud of you, I am gonna support you, don’t worry baby, Auntie Bora is here to protect you.

 

Unnie, let’s go.. to the hospital.. I need to do the check up.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Lee seunggi studio

 

Hyung, what is wrong with you , you have been vomiting nonstop this morning, yesterday too you had nausea? You acting like you are having morning sickness.

 

I don’t know, I just feel like wanna to throw up, my head is getting dizzy? Do you think I am pregnant? Don’t talk nonsense!!!

 

But you do acting like a pregnant woman, you eat twice your usual meal, you are having morning sickness, you are craving for something that you don’t normally eat, for god sake you request for ice cream in the middle of the night, don’t you think it is weird? Beside I do have morning sickness like you when my wife is pregnant, it is not impossible, I feel like dying at that time but it is impossible for you,  it is not like you have a wife or even a girlfriend?

 

Pregnant?

 

Oh.. Hyung…. Seolma?

 

Jin ho ah, get the car keys, let’s go and see her.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Gukil Medical Centre

 

Ting.. You’ve got a message

 

From: Seunggi Oppa

Let’s meet hyorin, there is something that I wanna ask.

 

What is wrong with him all of sudden asking to meet me.

 

To: Seunggi Oppa

Arasso, meet me at Hats Café, I’ll be waiting.

 

Unnie let’s go to the Hats Café, Seunggi Oppa wanna meet me.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Hats Café, Insadong

 

We just sitting there awkwardly, looking up at him with the corner of my eyes, what will his reaction will be? Will he ask me to abort the baby or keep it? I wanna tell him but I am so scared, so many things come through my mind. Suddenly, he broke the silent and asking me something that wanna make me collapse on the floor.

 

Hyorin ah, Are you pregnant?

 

Oppa… ottoke….

 

So it is true? You are pregnant, I meant we gonna have a baby, you mean like there is another living person inside you? “My whole world was collapsed, what should I do?”

 

Ne, I am pregnant, It’s been 8 weeks already. How come you know about it? But don’t worry I am gonna take care of it.

 

What? You gonna abort the baby?

 

NO, how could you think of me like that, Am I that jerk?

 

No, but  what do you mean by taking care of it? You gonna keep it and raise the baby?

 

I don’t know about raising the baby but I definitely gonna keep this baby and I am not gonna involved you with this matter.

 

What? I am the father don’t dare to set me aside. I‘ll take the responsibility for you and the baby.

 

What , are you gonna marry me?

 

Yes I will, if you are willing.

 

It’s not funny Oppa, don’t take me lightly.

 

No, I am not, fine if you don’t wanna it, marriage.. but please don’t push me away, that is my baby too. I don’t really know right now what I am gonna do, I meant on how I am gonna be responsible for you and the baby, as my mind right now can’t really think, so please do give me time to resort my thought and please don’t disappear from my sight.

 

“Is he really gonna be responsible for the baby? I am still in awe, he look composed but still you can feel fear from his voice, he look sincere too. Seeing him like that, why does it give me relieve, it’s like someone lift up the burden of me.”  Oppa, do you wanna see it? Our baby?

 

What do you mean? How?

 

Before seeing you I just  done the  fetal ultrasound check up, here you can see it, the doctor said that the baby is healthy. “I give him the picture of our baby, even though you can’t really see anything yet, it does look like a baby? How I am gonna describe it, I am clueless too. He take it , the picture and stare at it for a long time, I don’t know what it is in his mind?.

 

Hyorin ah, can I keep it, this picture?

 

Uh..? Arasso… Waiter, can I have iced americano and coffee top mousse one. “I am so hungry, I don’t know why I can’t eat rice, noodles or even bread, each time I eat it I am gonna throw up, but I am craving something sweet like cakes.”

 

No, please give her hot chocolate please and green tea for me.

 

Oppa, I don’t wanna it, hot chocolate.

 

You are pregnant; less caffeine is good for the baby and you.

 

 “ Is he taking care of me right now? I t make me smile for a while, that concern…”, Ne, Arasso Oppa. “ He accompany me to eat and then sent me home, Don’t sleep late and please don’t drink, that is what he’s been telling me before I am going inside my home.”

……………………………………………………………………………………..

Seunggi house

 

I am holding the baby picture and stare at it for almost I don’t know how many hours, what is the best that I can do for them, I don’t why but seeing the picture, something happen to my heart, it’s like some source of happiness, delight and waiting, waiting to see him/her. Being a pregnant woman isn’t easy especially when you are alone, I’ve taste it what it feel like, morning sickness, so I don’t want Hyorin to face it alone. I am scared to the death right now, so I can’t even imagine what Hyorin feel, She’s the one who will get the most backlash from this, her idol image, hate comments, her career, her family and her company, thinking about all of that, I can’t leave her alone, even a woman with strong willed, need a breathing hole. Maybe this is the best way….

……………………………………………………………………………………….

Hyorin home

 

Ting.. you’ve got a message..

From: Seunggi Oppa

I’ve decided, let  stay together until the baby is born, you can stay in my home. Your company, your family and everything that you are afraid of, I am gonna protect you, that is my promise. I was actually gonna call you but I am not good with word. I will be your breathing hole.

 

What the hell was that? Is he serious? Us , living together?

 

Dear baby… Omma decided to write you a diary from the first moment that I see you today, you look so healthy, even the doctor say so. Omma gonna called you byeol (star) from now on, either you are girl or boy, I am dreaming of you always shining like the star in sky. Honestly, Omma so afraid of having you but after seeing you today, the thought of losing you is much more frightening,  the feeling is like we are having a motherly bonding, so I've decided to having you and be a worthy mother for you. Your Appa is really a nice guy even though we are not really together, please don’t resent him. Today he is meeting you too, also he ask us to stay with him, should we go there Byeol, to Appa house? Byeol ah… my byeol.. Omma is lacking a lot, but not even once in my thought that I am dictate you as a mistake, so please be healthy so that Omma and Appa can see you. My byeol you are 8 weeks now, need to growth more and more, hang in there my byeol, Omma gonna be with you in every step of the way,  my byeol, nae sarang.”

 

Byeol- 8 weeks (your picture is with your Appa).

 

p/s: A melo update

I am actually contemplating either to continue or stop writing the story but you've got to finish what you've  started, right?

Do enjoy reading it.