Fallen...

Falling Star.

Trending news

Actor Lee Seung Gi officially discharged from the military services. He has been assigned to the Army Special Forces unit and has been serving as a Special Operations Soldier.

……………………………………………………………………………….

Insadong – night pub (2d1n ex-cast gathering and lee seo jin)

 

Seunggi: Su geun hyung, why are we here?

Su geun: To celebrate you have become a real man. Haha, don’t be like that , loosen up a bit

Seung gi ah.. Beside only you and seo jin hyung is single. We are the one who should be scared,

I am gonna sleep outside for tonight, my wife gonna killed me for sure. But still for you, I am

here. Hodong hyung, palli, what are you doing? Talking selfie?Stop it, you have become sns

maniac!

Seung gi: That’s not what I meant hyung, 2 years in army , seriously ? do you think I am gonna

be happy with you “guys” ,  I am suffocating.  Beside , don’t use me hyung, I am on hyungsunim

side.

Hodong: waa.. uri Seung gi has changed, his thinking about girl now.

Seo jin: I am feeling hurt, I wanna go home.

Seunggi: Hyung , stop it, it’s just a joke, of course I am happy. Lets drink until dawn. Su geun

hyung, what are you looking at? Seolma, are you try to flirt now?

Su geun: Aniya, that girl , look like Sistar Hyorin.. she is right?

Hodong: Oh.. that’s hyorin.

Su geun: Oh.. hyorin ? what are you doing here? Drinks with friends?

Hyorin: Su geun Oppa, long time no see, I come with Jessi unnie and Soyou. Oh, Seung gi Oppa ,

congratulation on your discharged.

Seunggi: Komawayo, Hyorin ah.

Hodong: Come join us , if you don’t mind. Lee seo jin, where he is?

Seo jin: Hyung, mianhae, I’ve got to go, Ellie got a fever. Itabayo, Seunggi ah. Oh hyorin, enjoy.

Hodong: God, that niece pabo Lee seo jin, let him be. Let’s go everyone. Drink till dawn!

The night goes on, I myself don’t know how many rounds has down, Su geun and Hodong Oppa  had left, and then Jessi unnie got to go, left only Soyou and Seunggi Oppa . Soyou is half a wake, I bet can’t even walk right now, well I am myself is half pass out,  I am calling Bora for help, while waiting for her to come, I see him, sit there in the corner, looking down on the glass, he looks lonely or maybe to drunk to think. I ask him, who’s gonna pick him up? Raise his face, Our eyes meet, awkward, that’s the best way to describe it, He smile, so gently telling that his manager will come. Not so long after, his manager come to pick him, Struggle to pick him up, I am offering my help with myself also staggering and almost collapse. Stumble and lost my balance, everything become black…..

…………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Next morning…

 

My head feel so heavy, feeling like exploding. Slowly trying to open my eyes, it hurts, the light beam is too strong, struggle to compose myself, I feel nausea and pain in my back. Where am I ? I am wondering, definitely not in my house or Bora or Soyou, Sitting, trying to collect myself, I smell coffee, strong but delicate, must be latte. Strolled my eyes around, seeing my clothes at the floor, my lingerie, pant and shirt, my heart beating fast, slowly I bolt the blanket, my mind goes blank, as expected I am .!!! Oh my god, I am , what did I do? With who? Seolma with Seung……..

 

Have you wake up? I m going in now.

 

He sound like him, what happens, my head spinning. Half yelling, Who are you?

 

Mianhae, let’s talk. As much as I myself didn’t know what exactly happen, I need to be responsible, as a man. Let face it, even you got beaten to the death that is what I am thinking about. With courage, I opened the door, there I see her, with look of confused and wary, she must be so shocked but thank god she is not crying. Still look composed and calm.

 

Seunggi Oppa , can you tell me what is happening now? Trying so hard to stay calm, but my voice do sound trembling. Honestly , I am afraid. Did we really do it?

 

Mianhae, I don’t have an explanation or excuses to give but yes we did it. As shame as it is I don’t even have a memories of what happen, Open my eyes in the morning, here like you see me and you in the bed. That’s the only thing that I know, with that I am seriously apologize. You can do whatever that you want, mad or even hit me . I accept it.

 

I am mad , but not at you but at myself, I don’t even remember a single think how I end up at your house, me being at your bed and we had a  , god I feel !. It’s our fault, let’s face it like adult.

 

What do you mean?

 

Both of us feel sorry about it, let’s just move on, I am not blaming you but I too don’t want to see you too again, I feel ashamed. And now can you leave me alone, I want to change my clothes and go back home.

 

Hyorin ah.. mianhae and thank you. Do you need to take a shower, I can give you new towel?

 

No, It’s okay. I can’t even face him, embarrasses on what happen, and he too look so dazed and confused. I just wanna to go home, that’s all I want. His turn his back around and walk away.

 

Hyorin ah.. I am really sorry for what happen, for the fact that I can’t even remember is making me a bad jerk, please believe that in any way I am not trying to hurt or taking advantage of yourself, I am so freaking drunk and that’s the only explanation that I can offer you. Sincerely, I am sorry and if there is anything that I can do to even slightly make it up for you, do tell me. God I am feeling so bad, thinking that maybe this is her first make me much more ashamed of myself, This is her first, I am half convinced after seeing the blood on the blanket. What amend should I make to make it feel less worse.

 

Yes you should be, please make me breakfast, I am so damn freaking hungry. Forcing myself to smile, smile Hyorin ah, don’t cry.

 

Uh.. Arasso. God she still can smile, but I can still pain and wary in her eyes. From that reaction, for sure it is her first. God I am a jerk.

……………………………………………………………………………………………….

Hyorin house.

 

Can I cry now? My damn life, everything started getting for the past 6 month, got dump , being betrayed, my song got rejected and now my ity got taken when I can’t even remember doing it, what more can go wrong???

…………………………………………………………………………….

2 Month later….

Sistar practice room..

 Day by day and month pass by, It’s getting better my feeling, trying to moving on, I’ve got text message from him for the past 2 month mainly it is the same asking about me being okay and apologizing but not even one I replied it,  not because I hate or mad at him, I just don’t wanna to remember , that’s all. Kwenchanayo Hyorin ah, it will get better, your life. Pick up my phone, opening naver and here we go as expected, the article flooded like crazy. What more can you expect, started reading the comment, there are someone who is sympathy, someone who is mocking me and even someone who is belittle me. It’s never going to change, perception, judgmental , hate and stupid keyboard warrior, hiding behind net, mocking other people life.

Trending topic

Sistar Hyorin diagnosed with serious vocal cord nodules and maybe up for surgery.”

 

 

Don’t be sad Hyorin ah, we gonna always by your side, you gonna be okay, after the surgery you gonna get better. Don’t worry about those stupid comment. I am Yoon bora , gonna be your knight in shining armour, I’ll protect you but don’t fall in love with me. By the way , where is that 2 maknae, I am asking them to buy ttebokki and jampeong, why so late?

 

Haha, Thank you Bora unnie, you are the best, I am not sad, don’t worry, I am just tired beside I should just take it as temporary rest, I can composed lots of new song too. Maybe because It’s snow so much, the winter in so cold right now.

 

As usual, you always be the most optimistic and brave among us. When are you gonna go to see Doctor Lee for the check up before surgery, you need to take the x-ray right? I’ll accompany you.

 

Tomorrow unnie at 9 am. Of course I love it if you wanna go with me. My phone is ringing, “new message “, I clicked open it from him,

From: Seunggi Oppa

Hi Hyorin ah, I’ve read the news, I am praying for your speedy recovery. Stay strong and if you need my help do tell me, I’ll do anything in my power to help you. The weather is so cold now, wear lots of layer.

Komawayo Oppa, but how I wish you stop caring about me, you and your sense of responsibility.

 

Dugu? Something serious?

 

Aniya, just friend wish me to be healthy again.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

 

Gukil Medical Hospital

 

Ms. Kim Hyo jung , you can come in now.

 

Hyorin ah, you go and see a doctor, I’ll wait in the cafeteria. Bora unnie bit her farewell.

 

Anyeonghaseyo, Dr. Lee

 

Oh, hyorin ah, come in, how do you feel today? Still pain?

 

No, the pain is getting reduced but I do have difficulty swallow something solid.

 

Oh, that maybe due to the swelling of the nodules, we need to do the x-ray to see how much it swell so that we can decide is surgery really needed or we can treat it using pills and hormone. But first , you need to do the urine pregnancy test, It’s just for the formality. Just in case, because doing x-ray while pregnant is not good for the baby and can cause miscarriage.

 

Arasso, Doc Lee, but no I am not pregnant.

 

It’s okay hyorin ah, just formality. Nurse Kim , please assist Ms hyorin.

 

Pregnant? Seolma? But thinking back my period does delay for …. Oh my god almost 2 month, I thought it must be due to stress or the pills that I am taking. God, please don’t do this to me, I am begging You, please I have had enough already.

 

Ms hyorin you can come in now, My name being called by the nurse. Slowly, I am talking a small step, I don’t know why but my heart is beating like crazy, my hand is sweating, clench my hand , I am praying please help me this time god.

 

Uhm.. hyorin ah.. I am sorry for asking but..

 

Am I pregnant?

 

Oh.. you know? But why don’t you tell me? Or are you not sure about it?

 

I am pregnant Doctor Lee? Like really pregnant, having a baby in my tummy?

 

Yes you are, but for how long I need to do other check up.

 

I am just speechless, sitting at the chair, asking why is God being cruel with me, all my prayer is in vain,  What should I do?, Oh my god for the first time after such a long battle, finally I am crying, I am pregnant! God , I am really pregnant! Doctor Lee is talking about how right now the only option that I have to take medication and rest as I cant undergo surgery and hormone therapy as it will affecting my pregnancy and she is willing to help me make an appointment with gynecologist. With all the courage that is left, I bid her thank you and walk away. I can’t think straight right now, I am scared, confused and hurt.

 

Hyorin ah. Have you finish? What did the doctor said?

 

Bora unnie, doctor said I am pregnant?

 

Uh, yaaa!! that’s not funny at all. Don’t joke around, why are you shaking, hyorin ah. She collapsed infront of my eyes, luckily I manage to grab her, Seolma? Chincha? When? Who?

 

Lee Seung gi Oppa….

 

What????

 

P/s: I know that this is freaking random pairing and it just base on my weird imagination. LOL