Chapter 6

Its always been You

Chapter 6 (Jessica’s POV)

“What is it Sinb ah?What!”.I panicked when I heard Taeyeon’s voice.I was more startled when she dashed out of the meeting room,dropping her phone in the process.I stood and picked the phone.

“Hello Sinb ?what’s wrong”.I heard her crying loudly. “Sinb ah why are you crying,tell me?”.At that spur moment,I forgot that I was in the meeting room and my workers were still on the room.

“u-unnie,u-mma.She got into an accident.She-she passed away”.I felt my heart stopped.I hung up the phone and Krystal looked at me.I instructed all the workers to get back to work.

“Unnie, what’s wrong?”.

“K-Krys,Tae’s mom pass away”.She gasped and she look shocked.

“Unnie,you should go now.Tae unnie need you.I will be here”.I nod at her and dash to my car to drove to Jeonju.On the way there.i kept calling Taeyeon but she did not answer it.I drove straight to her house and saw Sinb crying at the porch.I went to her and hug her tight.

“Sinb,its ok”.She hug me tight and cried on my shoulder.

“Unnie went to the morgue to take  umma”.I rub her back to comfort her.

“What happen Sinb?”.I asked her.She took a deep breath while still hugging me.

“I don’t know unnie.Umma said she want to go buy groceries.She insisted me to stay at house.After an hour I got a call saying that u-umma g-got into accident.I called tae u-unnie”.Her sobbing got loud.I got startled when a car suddenly stopped in front of me.Taeyeon got out of the car and looked at me.Her eyes were expressionless.

“Sinb ah get ready.We have to go the last rites for mom”.She walk pass me and change her outfit to a more proper one.When we arrive at the place,I saw Krystal and her girlfriend,Amber were there.I was more surprised when there was only us,I mean there was no other people than us like her relative or so on.Taeyeon and Sinb was paying their last rites to their mom.Tears stream down my eyes when  I looked at the photo. I remember her words when Taeyeon introduce me as her girlfriend.

Sooyeon,I hope you wil bear with this choding and will take care of her forever.She spend most her life time by helping this family.Please be with her forever.She may look tough but she is fragile inside.She has no one except for us and you.When her father passed away,she took this family’s responsibility.I love her so much and I hope you will love her the same Sooyeon ah”.

Tears streamed down on my face when I remember her words.I did not keep my promise.I’m sorry.After the rites,Taeyeon went back with Sinb.I stay back to have some word with the others.

“Krys I will stay here with her.Please handle the company and don’t worry about dad.He is in Cali.He wouldn’t be back anytime soon.You may stay in my place for that mean time”.I turn to look at Amber.

“And you,don’t try to do anything funny when I’m not there ok”.I warn Amber and drive to Taeyeon’s house.I enter the house and saw Sinb sitting at the cushion,staring at the blank tv.I heaved a sigh and sat beside Sinb.

“Sinb ah”.I get no response.I cup her face and make her to look at me. “Sinb ah,are you hungry?Want me to cook something?”.She turn to look at me and nod at me weakly.I kiss her forehead lovingly.I went to kitchen to prepare some food for them to eat.I tear up a bit when I imagine omma is cooking for us.I wiped my tears and prepare a light food for us.

“Sinb lets eat”.She look at me and sat on the dining table.I served her food and excuse myself to look for Taeyeon in her room.Upon entering,I saw her sitting on the floor with her knees and she was hugging her graduation picture which she took with her mom.

“tae,lets eat”.I crouch in front of her.

“I’m not hungry.Get out of my room”.I ignored her and garb her hands.

“Tae please you have to eat,I don’t want you to fell sick”.She push me.

“I told you,I’m not hungry,now get out.Leave me alone!”.She screamed at me.I know she was hurting,so I decided to check upon Sinb.After eating,I tucked her in bed and wish her goodnight.I sat on the dining table and got fed up.I took some food and served in on a plate to bring it to Taeyeon.

“Tae.please eat up”.I sat in front of her.I took the spoon to feed her.She push the spoon,spilling the rice in the process.I sigh and get the spoon back to feed her. “You can throw the spoon for many times Tae,but I wil still feed you to eat”.

“Just let me die.Mom herself left me.What more is left for me?”.That made me pissed me off.

“Excuse me come again?what is more left?did you thought about your sister who is still studying ?are you going to let her suffer more after you died.Come to your sense Kim Taeyeon.you have someone here for you”.I shook her shoulder which made her cry.I pull her into my embrace.

“She left me Sica.I have lost her.I re-regret for not making more time for her”.I kiss her crown.I broke the hug.

“I will be with you forever Tae.Now you have to eat ok”.I wipe her tears and feed her.She ate without any reaction.After she ate,I got up to wash the dishes but she pull me to her lap and hug me tight.

“D-don’t go”.She told me.

“Tae,I will be back soon.I just want to wash the dishes”.

“N-no,don’t.Stay here with me”.I smile and her hair.I pull her up and tuck her on the bed while I settle beside her.She pull me closer and hug me tight.She bury her face on my crook.I her back,soothing down.

“S-sica,please promise me”.Her voice cracked.

“What is it Tae?”.I asked her.

“Please don’t leave me like mom did.Because I hate to stay alone.S-so please p-promise me that you will stay with me forever”.

“I will babe.Forever don’t worry.Now you must sleep ok”.I hum her a song and she fell asleep while hugging me tightly.I her hair lovingly.I wipe her remaining tears away.Soon I felt asleep with her beside me.The next morning,I woke up early to do some breakfast.While I was brewing some coffee,a pair of hands wrapped around my waist.I touch her hand,Taeyeon lean her head on my back.

“Good morning Sica”.I turn around and peck her lips.

“Good morning to you too.Did you see Sinb?”.I asked her.

“Yeah she is sitting at the dining table”.Her stomach growled which made me chuckled.

“Aww,my taetae is hungry.Lets eat”.I pull her hands to the dining table.My heart swell with love when she feed her sister.Her sister smile at her and eat the breakfast.

“Do you like the breakfast Sinb?”.I asked her.She smile at me while showing her dimple.

“Very much unnie.Thank you”.I smile and pat her head.

“Sinb ah”.Taeyeon called her. “You going to move in with me ok.Pack up your things ok”.

“But unnie,how about my schooling?”.I smile internally because she looks like Taeyeon when she frown.

“You will go to school at Seoul Sinb.So make sure to pack up your things ok.Unnie have a week holiday.You will come with me when I go back to Seoul”.

“But u-unnie,how about this house”.Sinb voice cracked.Taeyeon looked around the house before looking back at her sister.

“This house will be here Sinb.We will come here whenever we feel like ok?”.Sinb smile and nod at her.Sinb help me to clean the dishes and she excuse herself. I went to find Taeyeon  and I found her at the porch.I sat beside her and hug her sideways.

“Taeyeon,I love you”.She smile at me.

“ok that was so random Sica”.I pout her .I pinch her waist.

“Yah! You are suppose to reply me Pabo!”.She laughed hard when I pout.

“Ok.Ok.I love you too.So much”.We connected our lips.