♡7♡

The End ♡

Youngjae gazed into Jaebum’s serious eyes, “Are you being serious?”

 

Jaebum’s jaw-line was pronounced even more as he nodded his head.

 

“Why? Why would we put ourselves in danger just to kill this dude we don’t even kno-“

 

“Youngjae!” Jaebum yelled making his head pound, “He left you for dead in that ing bathroom! I am not going to just sit here and let him walk away. What if he has Yugyeom?”

 

Jaebum saw the look immediately change in Youngjae’s eyes as he said that sentence. His posture went from slouched to upright. His face went from a pout to a determined. His hands went from folded on his lap to being balled up and at his side. Jaebum saw the look change in Youngjae and he liked it.

 

—-

 

“Where are you taking me?” Jaebum asks while walking alongside Youngjae. They were in a forest with leaves all around them. It was dead silent.

 

“I am taking you back to my camp,” Youngjae pauses for a few seconds, “If they are even still there.”

 

Jaebum’s head turns to look at Youngjae, “What do you mean ‘if they are still there?’”

 

“They were dumb. Didn’t know how to fight. There was one guy who did know how to fight.”

 

“What was his name?” 

 

Youngjae’s voice becomes shaky, “Mark.”

 

“Why did you say his name like that?” Jaebum asks curiously.

 

“Lay off.” Youngjae snaps.

 

“Why did you say his name like that?” Jaebum presses looking directly at Youngjae. Youngjae stops walking. Jaebum turns around to look at Youngjae in the eyes. He noticed Youngjae was tearing up.

 

He sniffles, “I don’t know if he is still alive. Sure, he is a great fighter but he let everyone else fight his battles. What of the rest of the group died? That means Mark dies because he can’t handle the stress.”

 

“You don’t know that. Maybe they aren’t dead.” Youngjae scoffs at the statement.

 

“We will see about that.” He whispers under his breath.

 

—-

 

They arrive when the sun is setting. Youngjae can see movement inside the house, calming his heart a little bit. Youngjae’s feet start to pick up pace without him even realizing it. He missed his group. In a matter of time, he was on the stairs leading up to the front door. He stopped for a second, looking behind him to see if Jaebum was there. He was nowhere in sight.

 

“.” Youngjae whispers, but apparently it was loud enough someone in the house could hear him.

 

“Who is there?” They shout and Youngjae can hear a gun cocking in the background.

 

Youngjae takes a deep breath to try and steady his voice, “It’s me. Youngjae.” His voice still comes out shaky. The door swings open and before Youngjae can look at who it is, he is engulfed in arms.

 

Mark.

 

Youngjae’s arms wrap around his body almost instinctively, tears falling out of his eyes.

 

“Oh my god, Youngjae. We thought you died.” Mark rubs Youngjae’s hair. Youngjae can feel hot tears on his collarbone, meaning he wasn’t the only one crying. He pulls away from the hug to look at everybody.

 

Jinyoung. Amber. Mark. Jackson. Sohye. And a new scrawny guy?

 

“Who is that?” Youngjae nudges his head toward the scrawny boy. Mark laughs a little.

 

“That’s Bambam. He is a new edition.” Bambam smiles kindly at Youngjae, which he returns. Youngjae looks at Mark and notices he is scowling. 

 

“Who is that?” Mark points his head behind Youngjae. He turns around and sees Jaebum who also has a scowl.

 

“Oh! That’s-“

 

“I’m Jaebum. I am helping Youngjae find Yugyeom.” 

 

—-

filler chapter!

are you guys enjoying this so far? i am having fun writing it