♡15♡

The End ♡

Jaebum walks around outside with a solemn look on his face after he just got kicked out by Mark. 

“Jaebum?” A quizzical, high-pitched voice comes from behind him. Jaebum turns his head to look over his shoulder and sees Sohye standing there in a pink sweatshirt and acid-washed jeans.

“Hey, Sohye. How are you?” He tries to be polite with a smile but when he notices Sohye’s matching solemn look, he wipes the smile off of his face.

“Will…” She swallows while looking around, “Will Youngjae be okay?”

Jaebum furrows his eyebrows and tilts his head, “What do you mean?”

“Well, he seemed distant. I know what just happened was bad and all but, do you think he will return to normal?” 

Jaebum gulps at the questions, “Honestly, I have no idea.” He reaches up to rub the back of his neck. His eyes scan over Sohye who is looking at the pretty flower garden next to them.
“Pretty, huh?” Jaebum smiles when he sees a content look wash over Sohye’s features.

“Yeah, it is amazing how after all this , they are still so vibrant and pretty.” Sohye reaches out to grab one but before her hand could even leave her side an angry, exhausted looking Mark grabbed her arm.

“Don’t touch it.” He growls as his finger dig into her skin. 

Jaebum steps forward, “Hey! Don’t ing touch her like that.” When Mark hears Jaebum’s voice he throws Sohye’s arm down and tilts his head back as if saying ‘Get out of here.’ Sohye nods slightly and scurries off down the gravel path.

“What do you want?” Jaebum spits out venomously, crossing his arms.

Mark pokes the inside of his cheek before sighing out, “Youngjae likes you. Plain and simple. I’m not going to try and break up this little fling you two have on but I swear to God if you hurt him, you will not live one more day.”

Jaebum’s arms fall limply to his sides in pure shock, “Wait, Youngjae…likes me?”

“Yeah, he just told m-“

“Where is he?” Jaebum cuts Mark off with a hurried voice.

Mark turns his torso and points to where the pool would be if it was still full, “Over there.”

“Thanks, buddy.” Jaebum pats Mark on the shoulder with a cute smile before sprinting off to find Youngjae.

“Hey! Choi Youngjae!” Jaebum calls out when he reaches the pool area. He sees Youngjae turn around with a confused look on his face but the confused look turns into a small smile once he sees Jaebum.

“Yeah?” He replies nervously. 

Jaebum coolly walks up to him, grabs his shoulders, and pulls him in closer, “You are such a nerd. Why didn’t you just tell me that you liked me?”

Youngjae’s face flushes, “Well..I..um..You see,” Youngjae takes in a deep breath, “Just kiss me already.” 

Jaebum smirks slightly before leaning down and locking his lips with Youngjae.

word count: 502