壹 - yī

Breezeblocks
HLUUcov.png
news    credit    features    memes    photos    shop    forums   
Rich Kids of Seoul - Lee Minhyuk caught throwing another wild party!
September 04, 2016 @ 10:08 am
maxresdefault.jpg
zdVJmyT.png
by admin
scrap, share & like
2299
shares
qg7iJvC.png
GpYXxaV.png

Lee Minhyuk, CEO of the extravagant Acanto clubs, was seen having another party in one of his places. The reason? Who needs a reason when you are young, wild, free and don't care about money.

SEE ALSO: Is Im Nari going to have a child?

But we know for sure that the people had a blast, Minhyuk buying them the most expensive drinks. It was also reported that the young entrepreneur left the party at an early hour in the morning accompanied by two lovely girls.

Will we see the day when he says no to fun and alcohol? We don't believe so!.

Stay tuned to find out more of the latest gossips of Seoul!

tags
Minhyuk
Acanto Clubs
Photos
Party
comments
There are 206 comments
5rIeMMp.png
Sort by:
Newest First
 
avatar2.png
bts4lyfe · Posted September 04, 2016 @ 10:33 am
stop picking on oppa >.< he is just enjoying his life
Reply · Report · Share
 
avatar2.png
kawaiigrl · Posted September 04, 2016 @ 10:35 am
i so wish i was there ;___;.
Reply · Report · Share
 
avatar2.png
ramenlover · Posted September 04, 2016 @ 10:40 am
is no one going to talk about his super hot friends?? like???
Reply · Report · Share
 
avatar2.png
noona1647 · Posted September 04, 2016 @ 10:50 am
finally someone said something about this boy! can't believe he doesn't think about others in need
Reply · Report · Share
 
more

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Unbelievable. This kid was throwing around with money left and right while you were pulling your hair out because you couldn't get contracts good enough for the hotels. You had no intentions to look into his personal life but the article just popped up while you were studying the actions on the Korean market. You knew Minhyuk from a young age back when all the businessmen were invited to fancy dinners with their families and to put it nicely you didn't get along. It was clear as the day that you two were total opposites and couldn't form a long lasting friendship, thing which stood true till the present day.  While he was loud and liked to be noticed by everyone in the room you were  more quiet and minded your own business, thinking you were far superior than the boy who was acting like a monkey at a circus.

"Misses Im?" The feebly voice of your secretary interrupted your train of thought and your head jolted up from the front of your laptop.

"Yes Mina?" You asked while putting aside the electronic device and looking at her with a questioning look on your face. You usually didn't forget your schedule and Mina was kind enough not to bother you with small useless information.

"Mister Shin has called and invited you for lunch at 2 pm sharp. He also mentioned something about you promoting his new released clothes." She said and pushed her glasses on the bridge of her nose showing you a small smile. "I'll text you the address right away." She added and left your office.

With a loud sigh you got up and put on your designer blazer that matched your skirt and looked up at your wrist watch in order to see the time. You still had an hour before the meeting so you decided to go and see your father that was still insisting on staying in the office building in case 'his little girl struggled'. A soft chuckle escaped your lips as you picked up your leather handbag and made your way towards the office in which your dad was established. You could see the idea of retirement wasn't appealing to him but at the same time his heath problems didn't allow him to get angry or stress. That's why together you came to the conclusion that it was better for him to stay behind the scenes.

"Father?" You peeked inside the large room but not before knocking at the door.

"Here's my little princess!" He greeted you cheerfully, a wide smile plastered on his face. "Please come in and have a seat." He motioned and took out a bottle of whiskey and two glasses.

"Dad...the doctor said you should stop drinking this much." You spoke in a low and serious tone, taking a seat in front of his wooden desk.

"Like I care what he says. It's already bad that he made me took these pills." A hand goes inside his jacket and a small bottle with coloured medicine is revealed. "Anyway, how is my little money maker doing?" He asked and took a couple of pills then gulped down  half of the glass with alcohol.

"I'm okay, the business is doing great and the workers are happy." You said excited and gave him a thumbs up. "If we keep it like this our actions may rise twelve percent. That's it if the competition keeps being stupid like they always are." You laugh at your own joke and allow yourself to have a small sip from your glass.

"Talking about the hotels..." Your father trailed away and got up from his chair, admiring the view beneath him. "I want us to expend."

"What!?" You stood up in an instant not believing what you had just heard. "I'm sorry but we do not have such a thing on our annual plan. You can't just wake up one morning and think about building another hotel overnight." You declared almost outraged by the idea and tried to reason with your dad. "Just think about all the investment. Plus, we do not have the land we need."

"Actually someone told me that a company is ready to close down and they are willing to sell the land. Think about it: you, me, a martini and two of our hotels behind us on Jeju Island. Doesn't it sound excellent?" He grinned as he took another sip of his drink. "Someone please tell me I am a genius."

"You do realise there will be an auction, right?" You tried to pop his bubble so he could go back to his senses. "And I am not willing to pay a ridiculously amount of money just because you want another hotel there. I do understand that the island is attracting more and more tourists but we can't afford to invest so much money and go bankrupt if things get ugly."

"I know it seems crazy but don't you trust your appa?" He came closer to you and poked your sides as he used to do when you were younger in order to brighten up your mood. "You have to risk so you can win. And I know how much you care about winning." He stated and looked in your eyes. Damn it, he knew how competitive you could get sometimes.

"We will talk about it more when we know additional information about the place. Now if you will excuse me." You bowed respectfully and your heels leaving his place with a bittersweet feeling. You knew your father was right but there were other people interested too in the said place. Especially one boy named Lee Minhyuk.

   

 

With your usual elegant walk you stepped inside the restaurant that was almost full in the afternoon. Just with a swift move you took off your sunglasses and examined the hall in order to find a certain young man. It didn't took you long to spot him and you quickly made your way towards the table he was at, smiling from one ear to another.

"Hello there!" You greeted and sat down on one of the comfortable armchairs across from him, putting your bag aside.

"It's five minutes past two." The male remarked in his usual flat tone. "But hey Nari!" He exclaimed quickly and a dry chuckle could be heard.

"Well it's not my fault you don't know what being  fashionably late means." You joked and kept your bright smile on your face. "I must make people wonder about my surroundings and wait for me. That's what a powerful woman does, right?"

"Girl you should take a break from time to time. Like I understand you put everything you got in that business but you haven't had a holiday in two years. As your friend I am starting to question your sanity." He leaned over the table to examine your face up close, a curtain of worry covering his eyes. "And by the way I already ordered your favourite meal."

"Awwwww thanks." You made a heart shape with your fingers and gave him a cheeky wink. Truth was Wonho was your best friend that stayed by your side through thick and thin and you couldn't imagine life without him. Oddly enough he was also a close friend of Minhyuk but it was beyond your understanding how he could put up with all of Minhyuk's crazy ideas. "Actually I was thinking about going to Jeju Island in order to check the hotel and do other stuff. It would be like a working holiday...sort of." You shrugged your shoulders and thanked the waiter that brought the food and the wine.

"Should I give you the dictionary so you could see the real meaning of a holiday? God you are impossible when it comes to working. I swear I will kidnap you just so you could stay away from papers and the stock market." Wonho tries to convince you while cutting his steak. "Why can't you be more like him?" He asked as he was chewing the well done meat.

"Because I simply can't. It's not in my blood to party till I drop like Minhyuk. I bet he doesn't even know how to do simple math." You scoffed and sipped your wine. You were being mean, you knew that, but to be compared to him was a true offence brought to your ego. "Anyway let's change the subject. I came here for a reason after all."

"Oh yes, of course." The boy across you snaps his fingers as if he himself forgot why he called you to meet. "As you may know I've recently launched my new collection and I'd want you to wear my clothes at some events. You know, some exposure here and there."  He muses while gesturing with his fork in the air.

"Yeah no problem, I like your clothes anyway Wonho. I noticed your shop in starting to get noti-" You suddenly stopped talking and you thanked yourself you weren't eating anything because otherwise you would have chocked. " me with a chainsaw." You whispered and kept on starring at the door. "Seems like we might have company."

Wonho turned around confused so he could see what you were talking about and his lips formed a devilish grin. "If it isn't your best friend Minhyuk. Quick, make sure your make up is on point." He laughed and looked at you.

"Well look who's here." Minhyuk commented while approaching your table, letting his body fall on one of the empty armchairs around. "How have you been sweet cheeks? Still stuffing your nose in statistics and running errands for daddy?" He asked laughing and high fived Wonho as a greeting.

"I've been very well Minhyuk. How about you? Still drinking until you throw up all over the place and ing those cheap girls?" You faked a sweet smile and looked him in the eyes. You weren't in the mood for small talk and definitely you weren't able to deal with his crap right now.

"Ouch baby that almost hurt. At least I'm getting laid not like other persons around here." He said it looking away and you could almost feel the blood boiling inside you. Breathe Nari, he is just trying to make you mad like he always does but you have to be the better person.

"Guys seriously could you please stop bickering for a minute and act like adults? I am trying to enjoy my lunch with two of my closest friends." Wonho interfered in hopes the spirits will calm down.

"Dude I am the most chill person you know. I think this lady over here needs to let some steam out. Or maybe it's that time of the month." He shrugged nonchalantly but turned his face towards yours, a huge smirk plastered on his face.

"Haha so funny." You said sarcastically and with a swift move of your wrist you didn't waste any time in splashing the wine on his face and clothes. "Oops it slipped my hand." You smiled innocently and got up quickly gathering your belongings and thanking Wonho for lunch before leaving the scene of the crime.

"Yah are you crazy woman!?" Minhyuk was standing up still processing what had just happened, his clothes all soaked in wine. "This will pay for what she did." He mumbled to himself and stormed off the restaurant, not even saying his farewell to his friend.

"Well...I guess I am the only one who wants dessert." Wonho concluded, not realising what just happened between the girl and the boy.

 

 


A/N: So this is the first chapter folks. I hope you liked it and if you enjoyed it don't forget to subscribe and comment (constructive criticism is always welcomed ^^). Till next time, I love you