EENIE MINNIE

CATCH ME, I'M FALLING FOR YOU

Everyone in the school is at hype. The annual magic ball is fast approaching. Girls are very busy boasting about their formal dresses to be used. Some are feeling giddy about having their dates. Boys are just relaxing while eyeing for their "date."

Sunny is going to the cafeteria. She's starving after completing her term papers. While everybody is busy searching for the best gown, she, on the other hand has no plans of going to the ball. 

After getting her food, she searched for a vacant seat and settled down. After her first bite, someone tapped the table that made Sunny screamed. Everyone looked at her. She smiled shyly and give them a peace sign then give a what-the-hell look to the woman in front of her.

"Jessica Jung!You almost killed me!" Sunny shouted to Jessica. 

"Shhh. .quiet! This is a cafeteria. And take note. .almost not really killed." Jessica replied with sarcasm then sit down opposite to Sunny.

"You're unbelievable." Sunny rolled her eyes.

Jessica chuckled. Then, eyed at Sunny with a serious look.

"I know that look. My answer is a big no, Jess." Sunny said while munching her food.

"But Sun! Can't you just loosen up a bit and enjoy your college life? Jessica insisted.

"I'm enjoying my life. Who said I am not?" 

"Yeah right. You are. By being in the school library after every subjects, going home early, taking care of your dog, eating your meals, school again and. .wait! Pretending that you're already fine everytime you see your bestfriend with his girlfriend?? Duh! You're really enjoying." Jessica sarcastically replied.

"Jess, I'm okay."

"You're okay or are you trying to be okay? Sun! I care for you, okay? I hate seeing you sad. Don't you think you're being to unfair with yourself by being like a monk? You're too young to be depressed." Jessica calmly explained while sipping her iced tea.

" I'm sorry, Jes. It's just hard to forget my feelings for him. There is still that awkwardness between us and I kinda hate it. I want my best friend back but some things are not the same again." Sunny whispered for the others not to hear.

"That's why I'm here. I'm willing to help you forget that feeling of yours. Your life must not end there. You're beautiful, kindhearted and sweet. You deserve someone better." Jessica held Sunny's hands.

Sunny smiled. 

"Convince me more." Sunny sticked her tongue.

"You don't have to worry about anything. Dress, shoes, make over. Leave it ll to me." Jessica winked at her.

"Hmm. .sounds like a plan huh? But, lemme think about of again." Sunny replied playfully while tapping the table.

"Oh no no. Just say yes!" Jessica retorted.

Sunny laughed.

"Fine!"

"Yes! You're such an angel Sun! Sooo. . .one problem left.",

"Problem? What is it?"Sunny asked with a confused look.

"Date."

"Huh? Date? Do I really need one.? 

"Of course! You have to. Show your best friend/love that you moved on already eventhough you're still not." Jessica insisted.

"You'll just waste your time, Jes. Nobody will asked me. I'm not a famous one unlike you so leave it and. . . . .

Sunny was not able to continue her words when someone Hughes her from behind and say. . .

"I missed you, baby girl."

"Huh?Baby girl?" Jessica whispered.

Jessica was dumbfounded watching the two. Sunny cheeks burned then turned around to see the man.

"Sehunnie!!" Sunny pulled him gently and stood up to break the awkwardness she's feeling. Their faces were closed.

"Yep! The one and only." Sehun smiled warmly at her.

"Ehem. .ehem. ."

"Oh! Sehun, this is my friend Jessica. Jessica, this is my new found friend Sehun."

"Hi, Jes. Nice meeting you." Sehun extended his hand to Jessica and made a shakehand.

"Hello, Sehun. Nice meeting you as well. You and Sunny look good together." Jessica suddenly blurted out.

"Jessica Jung!" Sunny reacted with big eyes.

Sehun just laughed. 

"I'm getting there." Sehun playfully replied. 

"Well, Sun/baby girl, problem solved." Jessica laughed while doing a thumbs up.

"What do you mean by problem solved , Jes? Sunny is praying that she will not say the words. She will be ashamed to Sehun. But her prayer was not effective. Sehun is just there smiling at them.

Jessica looked at Sehun with a cute face. Then stood up, went to Sehun's side then asked him in a not-so-loud voice but enough for some others to hear.

"Hey, Sehunnie. Can you be Sunny's date this coming magic ball?" 

" Jessica!!" Sunny shouted while grabbing Jessica away from Sehun.

Sunny was about to protest big time when they heard someone shouted that made the whole cafeteria quiet.

"Nooo!!!! Sunny is taken already. I'm her date. Right, Sun?"  

 

 

A/N: Who do you think was the one who shouted?  Comment below and let me know. Thanks guys. :)