Diary of The Lover

Little Thing Called Love

I'm back with second chapter, thanks to new subscribers :))

Enjoy!

 


3rd March 2015

Hallo diary, today I will start to fill you with my memorable thing that happened in my life. Oh right! I’m 12 years old now. Hehehehe……….

Don’t be surprised, cause I will write in here every day *Smile*

Today it was my first day of school. Listen! Now I am a senior high schooler!!! Hahahahaha…….

Well, I was late to wake up though, and it makes Daehyunie angry with me. But, I got an A class, he was in C class…….muahahahaha *evil laugh*

That’s it. I think tomorrow will be fun, bye diary.

 

 

20th April 2015

I hate this date. This date is the day you will spend your day full with your girlfriend. I still remember when you told me happily about how you make your first move to her, and she also likes you.

When I realize that I have a crush on you, I was so terrified. But you came up with your girlfriend, talking happily. I want to cry, can’t hold up this feeling. I went to Himchan hyung’s place. Crying my heart out. You were told me that I was drunk that night, you pick me up from Himchan hyung’s place.

Did you know that it was because of you?

 

I am lonely…

 

Today

 

 

28th June 2016

Today is your birthday, you looks so happy today. She’s always beside you, until you didn’t realize I was in your home.

I don’t want to see her clinging with you, I run to Himchan and Yongguk hyung. I really can’t stand seeing you were so happy with her. I’m sorry I fail become your bestfriend.

 

 

1st September 2016

You told me you broke up with your girlfriend. I don’t know what to feel. I was happy yet sad. Cause there’s a glance of tears on your eyes, even though you’re smiling to me.

 

I don’t think I can write much today, good night.

 

 

13th September 2016

I realized you are still in touch with her.

“Why you guys aren’t going out again, I mean I see you guys are still close?” this question startling you.

“I don’t love her” that’s what all your answer. Even though I ask another question, you will avoid anything about you and her.

 

 

15th January 2020

Your confession really struck me. I think you were mocking me, because I never dated a girl. But it was your honest feeling. I’m glad you are actually not offense to those kinds of things.

In that moment I was thinking, who’s the guy that you love. I’m jealous. I wish I can be the one you love Dae. But I know you don’t.

 

 

18th January 2020

Why today you didn’t saying anything to me at all. Do you already have someone special, so you can’t be friend with me again?

 

 

19th January 2020

Again…..

 

 

22th January 2020

I saw you with other guys, is that your new friends now.

 

 

23rd January 2020

You guys were talking happily, I feel lonely without you. Himchan hyung and Yongguk hyung also can’t help me with this loneliness…..

I miss you Daehyunie......

 

 

-tbc-