Piece of Memories

Little Thing Called Love

Hello, I'm back :)) I was so surprised to see you guys subscribing my story *held tears* really want to say Thank You to all of the subscriber *kiss* *kiss*

So, here is the first chapter, please enjoy.

Hope you guys like it.


 

5 years old

"Hi, my name is Daehyun. What's yours?" kid Daehyun ask with blinking his eyes cutely to other boys.

"Halo, my name is Youngjae" he said it shyly.

"Let’s be friend" Daehyun smiled widely reaching out his hands. Youngjae just smiling and nodding, take Daehyun’s hand while starring at the ground.

 

12 years old

"Ya! Palli, I don't want to be late for the first day" Youngjae said while they rushing to their new high school gate.

"Aish! You're the one who late to wake up, and now blaming me" Daehyun enter the gate while take a deep breath, vause of the running "Ya! Youngjae, wait for me! Aish that kid" Daehyun grumbling more after seeing his bestfriend went to the school first.

"Ha! You’ve finally in here" Youngjae mocking him after he settled his breath down. Both of them were standing in front of the information board to check their class.

"I've got I-A" said Youngjae grinning turn his head to Daehyun whose had his head low

"I've got I-C"

"Hahahaha you should listen to me, pabo" after seeing the class divided, they went to their own class.

 

13 years old

"Happy Birthday Daehyunie!" said Daehyun' s girlfriend while kiss Daehyun cheek. They were at Daehyun's birthday party. At the highschool Daehyun become popular among boys and girls. We could say that Daehyun was the captain of their school basketball. He jumps to class A after struggling hard in the first grade. He is handsome, smart and good at sport, all the girls always cheering him on their school basketball competition.

Well, as for Youngjae he was the number 1 smartest in their school. Since first grade he makes an effort and winning mostly all the Olympic competition. Daehyun and Youngjae made a good team if they were singing. Almost on their school festival, both of them always have a duet. It's a common knowledge that Daehyun and Youngjae were the perfect duo. Moreover, they were bestfriend.

Daehyun were all grinning to the whole party, he has his girlfriend beside him. His eyes wander at Youngjae, and saw Youngjae happily talking with their other friends. Youngjae who sense Daehyun’s gaze, turn his head at him and smiled. He makes an excuse to approach Daehyun.

"Hey, happy birthday dude" said Youngjae while hugging his bestfriend.

"Yeah, thank you"

"Hi Youngjae, when did you come? I didn't see it?" Eun-Ji said while hugging Daehyun's waist.

"Just 10 minutes ago, you both are too busy with each others to see me hahaha" Daehyun just smiling to hear Youngjae answer.

"Well, have you eat Jae?" ask Daehyun

"Still not dae, I'm still not hungry. Oh, by the way I want to go to Himchan and Yongguk hyung okay, bye. Happy birthday" Youngjae said after look around and went to the said boys. Daehyun who look at Youngjae back just can sigh.

"Hey, it's okay. I'm here" said Eunji snapping Daehyun from his thought. He smiles at her and lend for the hug.

"Shh.. It’s okay" comfort her.

 

17 years old

They were on their last year of senior high school. Eunji and Daehyun were long break up, but they still become friends. They were still hanging out together without Youngjae, if Youngjae busy.

"Hey Jae!" Called Daehyun. They were on Youngjae room, Youngjae was playing game on his phone, while Dae just lay on the bed looking at the ceiling. Thinking hard.

"Hmm... "

"What would you do, if I say I fall in love with a guy?" Daehyun still looking at the ceiling didn’t dare to look at his bestfriend, too afraid with Youngjae response.

There's a long silence, an awkward to be exact. Slowly Daehyun turn his head towards Youngjae, still looking hesitant and slowly lift his body to sit. Youngjae who listen startled by the sudden question.

"It's okay Jae, you don't force yourself to answer. I can leave now. I'm sorry fo-"

"No problem" cut Youngjae surprising Daehyun who already standing up.

"wha-"

"I said no problem. Of course I’ll still become your bestfriend Dae. I don't mind what gender that you like" Youngjae now turn his head to shocked Daehyun smiling sweetly to him.

"You are my bestfriend, I accept you for who you are. Just don't keep a secret away from me. I don't like it" He gets up from the chair and hug Daehyun who seemed relaxed again.

"Thank you, Jae" He was tightening the hug.

 

 

 

-tbc-


A/N I'm sorry guys

I know this and short.

I hope I can doing well in the next chapter.

Oh! By the way, English is not my first language, please bear with it. You can also make a comment about my language.

.

.

.

DAEJAE MOMENT IN THEIR VLIVE+ TODAY!!!! WAAAAA.........

DAESUKKIE IS YOUNGJAE'S

I can't get chilled hahahaha.......

 

Anyway... thank you for reading this story XD