No Pain No Gain

Little Thing Called Love

I'm sorry for the late update TT_TT My laptop was broken and I also have the writer block issues. You know, when moods goes down, hehehehe....

By the way, enjoy this last chapter...

and

Please bear with me, I'm really sorry for my lack of grammar. I will keep learn to write the good story for you guys.


#3 No Pain No Gain

 

It was still morning, but as usual Youngjae’s mood not in the right place. He was really grumpy, even his parents notice it. Himchan, as his friends feels pity about him.

“Dude, why you so grumpy in the morning, wrong sleep position?” joking Himchan.

“Shut up, hyung I really not in the mood of smiling right now” Youngjae sets his safety belt of Himchan’s car. Himchan pick him up with his red car. At first, Youngjae and Daehyun protested to their hyung about the color. Well, eventually they gave up, knowing his hyung taste in fashion even with his car.

The ride was very long, Himchan muttering something about someone should pay him for accepting grumpy dongsaeng. Youngjae didn’t catch all of his hyung mumbling. He just put his head on the car window glass. He lets his eye shut along the ride.

Himchan wakes him up when they arrived at their destined place. He was stretching his arm, looking around his surrounder and something hit him.

“Hyung, why there are so many cars here. Where is this, we are supposed to go with the three of us right? You, Yongguk hyung and me?” He realizes, this is supposed Himchan’s villa. But the entire car makes him confuse.

“Huh? What? This is my place of course” Answer Himchan confused. Youngjae signaling about the cars

“Aahh, the cars. It’s my relatives” Assured Himchan. He crossed his finger in his back.

“Aren’t that just three of us hyung? Why are you not telling me about your relatives coming here too?”

“Just calm down baby jae, just enjoy your birthday here with three of us” Himchan put his arm around Youngjae, and pull him through backdoor.

He leads Youngjae to his room. ‘This is no makes sense at all’ how he didn’t have that thought, today in all day. Youngjae just follow his hyung leads. He didn’t want to ruin all of his hyung hard work, he didn’t want to lose his hyung anymore. It’s enough that he lost daehyun. His secretly crush and his ex-bestfriend.

In his room, Yongguk waiting them while playing on his phone. He shoot his head up after hearing the door being opened.

“You guys early” he greet them and shoot Himchan some weird stare.

“I thought we were late hyung?” Youngjae replied, he go straight to his bed.

“Hyung, I want to sleep right now. I‘m so tired”

Youngjae left alone in the room. He let out his tears that he kept. He really wants his ex-bestrfriend to come to his birthday, just like the old day when they were still together as bestfriend. Youngjae recalled the day when daehyun confessed about his ual orientation. He was wondering if he gives some inappropriate gesture or answer. But, he was sure that he totally support his bestfriend. He let out his last sigh and went to dreamland.

Without he realizes, there is someone coming to his room, and sat beside the bed. The man looks sad after notices the visible track of tears on Youngjae’s cheeks. He wipes the visible tears in the younger cheeks and caressing Youngjae’s soft hair gently. But he suddenly stop it, seeing the boy in front of him stirred in his sleep. He makes no movement, afraid if the boy will wakes up. After seeing no sign of the boy wakes up, he kiss the boy forehead while whispering “I’m sorry”. He makes his way out, he gives the last glance to the sleeping boy and shut the door gently.

The man went to the hall, the main room in that villa. Checking all of the decoration and the preparation for something in the night. He went to Himchan and Yongguk that stand in the middle of the room commanding people to work right.

“Hyung, how the progress? We can done it before he wake up right?” ask him

“Just calm down, it’s Kim Himchan who planned it all. But I will scold you for makes him crying these days”

“Yes hyung, you could blame it all to me. I deserve it”

“Okay now get away, I will finish all the jobs if you’re not on my sight at all’ Himchan’s  last command, and the man, well not actually the man he also still the boy but in this situation let us say he is man, he makes his way to a pair old couple with wide smiles on his handsome face.

“Welcome Mr.Yoo and Mrs.Yoo” he gives his greet to the couple.

“Aww, Daehyun-ah don’t call us like that, just call me like you usual call us” Mrs.Yoo sounded so excited.

“I will later Mrs.Yoo, buut let me call you for it now, please Mr.Yoo, Mrs.Yoo” Daehuyn’s answered politely.

“Hahahaha, boys nowdays. Ok, but do not makes my boy suffered like this again. I really don’t like seeing his puffy eyes after crying in the night” said Mr.Yoo

“I’m sorry, Mr.Yoo. It’s all my fault” Daehyun bowed his head feels guilty. He also has a hard time avoiding a certain boy to make his plan perfect. Seeing the boy in front of him make a guilt face, Mr Yoo know that the boy also suffered same as his son. He makes a soft gesture and pat Daehyun’s shoulder to give him some support.

“I know you suffered a lot these days, I just hope you can make him smile again after all of this” coaxed Mr.Yoo to him

“Yes Mr.Yoo, I will try to not let him sad again, our way is still long”

“Glad you know that, and where is your parents?” ask Mrs.Yoo

“Oh, they already here, they are in the backyard I guess”

“Okay boy, parents will have our time. Go on with your preparation”

“Yes Mr.Yoo, Mrs.Yoo see you later” hi gives his last bow to the couple, and see them go to backyards.

They were preparing the party carefully. Putting the flower, white roses, in the entrance and all the table. The curtains were in blue. There also a stage, for performing what to comes. Times were flying fast. Youngjae also wakes up from his sleep, and regret it, because he just spent the day with sleeping. He got surprised when he sees Himchan sat in the chair reading a book. That’s just not his style, reading a book casually. He looks around and seen no Yongguk presence in the room.

“Himchan Hyung? What time is it?”

“Eoh? You’re already awake? Ah, it’s almost 6. Why don’t you take a shower now?” he closed his book and look at his dongsaeng.

“Really? Why aren’t you waking me up? And here I spent my birthday just sleeping” Youngjae makes his move and rise from the bed, go to the bathroom.

“It’s a good thing that you sleep a whole day” Himchan could just whisper his sound afraid that the younger hear him.

“Youngjae ah, I will prepare your clothes. Make sure you will wear the clothes that I choose for you” Himchan was shouting to youngjae, and hear the younger answer. He instantly go out from the room after leave with the letter on the bed.

Make sure you wear this, and come out when you are ready. I will wait downstairs for you

Youngjae finished his bath, and saw the letter ‘why was he left me the letter when he just can said it to me, gezz’ his thought flying to the weird behavior of his hyung.

He change faster and wear the suit, yeah suit, Himchan made him to wear a white suit to be exact. He do his hair alone, cause he will not to disappoint Himchan’s surprise. He actually got an idea that Himchan make all of this for him. he just follow his lead.

‘I caught you hyung, don’t think I’m a fool’ his evil thought told him

After he finished with his preparation, he makes his way out. Walking casually to the stairs when out of sudden the lamp got shutted down, and the only light is just on him. He was still adjusting with the sudden light when a soft melody began playing in the dark room, and there’s another light illuminating someone downstairs while holding the mic shocking him.

 

Listen babe, i’ll dedicate this song for you.

Neomu haengbokhan moseup nae yeope inneun neo
Oneureul gidaryeosseo neoui saengireul

Nal boneun neoui misoga oh neomu neomu nuni busyeo
Neol wihaeseo nan jeo byeoreul ttada jugo sipeo

 

He was literally speechless, Daehyun in the downstairs were singing while come to upstairs. He just couldn’t stop looking at the other man.

 

Happy birthday to you
Areumdaun nae sarang
Baby, only for you
Niga isseo haengbokhae

Happy birthday to you
Oneulcheoreom yeongwonhi
Baby, only for you
Urin hamkke halgeoya

 

Daehyun arrive in front of the speechless Yoiungjae, and straight his hands out wants Youngjae to take his hand. Youngjae who was not in his right mind just could follow the older leads.

Nuneul tteugo nuneul gameul ttaekkaji
Haru onjongil niga saenggangna
Oerowo neo eomneun bami
Changgasairo bichineun haessal gateun neo
Neon nal kkaeugo utge hae teukbyeolhae neon jom dareun geol

 

Suddenly Yongguk’s voice come from the stage, the lamp also illuminating him on the stage. Yongguk were so cool at rapping, that’s why Daehyun ask for his help to duet with him.

 

Sesang mueotboda deo naege sojunghan neo
Neol wihae junbihan mam badajugenni

Nal boneun neoui misoga oh neomu neomu nuni busyeo
Neol wihaeseo nan jeo byeoreul ttada jugo sipeo

 

Daehyun and Youngjae reach the end of downstairs, and still Daehyun leads Youngjae to the stage

 

Happy birthday to you
Areumdaun nae sarang
Baby, only for you
Niga isseo haengbokhae

 

They reach the stage and Daehyun told him to sit down, while he was continuing singing.


Happy birthday to you
Oneulcheoreom yeongwonhi
Baby, only for you
Urin hamkke halgeoya

Alkongdalkong gakkeum urin datugido hae
Torajin neoege eojjeomyeon joheulkka bamsae gominhae
Hoksina niga nal miwohalkka gaseum jorineun nae maeum ara?
Naege neobakken eomneun geol neomani nal utge handaneun geot

 

Daehyun oftenly do the rap, but for this occasion he was more than willingly do the rap. He was do the duet in rap with Yongguk, and there’s a part when

 

Areumdaungeol neol naeryeojun sinkke nan gamsahae
Hangsang idaero isseojwo nae ane i will kiss you baby
Saengil chukhahae

 

Daehyun fully stare at Youngjae, who can’t take his eyes from Daehyun cause of the surprise. Youngjae’s brain still freezing.

 

Happy birthday to you
Areumdaun nae sarang
Baby, only for you
Niga isseo haengbokhae
Happy birthday to you
Oneulcheoreom yeongwonhi
Baby, only for you
Urin hamkke halgeoya

 

Daehyun ended the song softly, while holding Youngjae hands. After that, Youngjae could see Yongguk come down from the stage and the lamp. As a cue, his brain work again, he just realized that his hands were holding Daehyun’s hands and immediately release their holds.

 

“Youngjae ah, I know in these last days I was being a jerk to you. Ignoring and avoiding you after I confessed my deepest secret even when you accepted me for who I am. But, if I don’t I can’t concentrate about planning all of this. And in this important days I want to say to you something in front of our family” Daehyun gives his explanation speech. But when Youngjae hear Daehyun said their family, his eyes goes around the bright room and found that his parents and daehyun’s parents were sitting together in one table.

“As you know, we are still in highschool. Of course we still have a long way become an adult. But, for this I can make sure that I want to go this long journey with you together. Ermm….. as I want to say is… ermm do you..”

Cheering could be heard around the hall. And Youngjae could see the red face of the older in fornt of him. His brain already functioned, he caught the meaning what Daehyun gonna said. He can’t hide his happiness anymore. He hugs daehyun and said yes to him while crying. Daehyun who still stuttered got shocked but relieved when he heard the younger said yes. He push Youngjae off him softly just in his eyes level and they were still really close. They can feel each other breath, Daehyun whisper a little ‘Thank You’ and ‘I love you’ before claiming Youngjae lips in front of all the audience.

All the shouting and cheering got louder, and you can see all of them were smiling even their parents were clapping their hands seeing the new young couple on the stage. Except this one person.

“Make sure both of you paid all of my hard work and all the misery that I got form both of you”

“Calm calm channie, I know they will pay all of your time” console his boyfriend Yongguk to the said person who is no other than Himchan.

 

-END-