Farewell

GOODBYE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After reading the letter, tears continuously rolled down Taeyeon’s cheeks. Even without the need to, she started composing a reply to the letter in her mind. A letter that will never reach its recipient.                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

      A dare. That’s all it was supposed to be. A challenge. I never back down from challenges. I found out about your favorite flowers and your phone number from your loud best friend. I learned that you don’t fancy big, extravagant gifts and that you’ve never gone out on dates. You looked skinny so I always made sure you ate a lot for lunch. You were having trouble catching up with school after being absent for a long time so I tutored you without being asked to. I did it all to make you fall for me.

      But as time passed, I found myself falling deeply in love with you. It couldn’t have been infatuation, it felt different. I knew it was love the moment I thought of confessing to you. The dare was done when everyone could see the way you looked at me. But were they able to see the way I looked at you. They warned me not to get involved with you further and even said that it’s impossible for us to be together. We’re worlds apart but I was already crashing into your life.

      I did wonder why you played along when you obviously knew it wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter