Letter

GOODBYE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

      “Beautiful flowers for the beautiful you.”

      Those were the first words you ever said to me. It took me by surprise to see the school’s most famous student standing in front of me holding a bouquet of my most favorite flowers. I was just one of the normal students and you were a star. Our worlds were far apart but you suddenly came crashing into my life.

      I knew that was just the start of it all. You somehow got my number and started texting me sweet messages. You gave me small simple gifts and took me out on dates. You always ate lunch with me and helped me out on school work. You worked hard to make me fall for you.

      What you didn’t know was that I could no longer fall for you because I was already deeply in love with you. At first, I thought it was just infatuation. But when you approached me, I knew it was love. Why else would I play along with you knowing what your motive really was? A dare. That’s all it was. It was only a challenge given to you by your friends.

      I was heartbroken when I first found out but I thought ‘Two can play this game.’ You broke my heart. And I know that even against my will, I will break yours too.

      Taengoo, what would I ever do without you? The times we’ve spent together are among my best memories. Taengoo,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter