Chapter 7

We'll always have Paris

Author's note:
Sorry for the long wait.
Work has been super stressful latelty.
Sorry for the ugly formatting. I'll fix it later.
Please leave comments to keep me motivated.
Thank you! 💜
______________________________

 

Minho is shocked at Amber’s strength, he almost tripped over what felt like the edge of one of the beds in her room. Amber starts feeling around the walls for the light switch, but remembers she isn't decent at the moment.

‘Why did I pull him in? I should've worn the hotel bathrobe before opening the door. What am i supposed to do now?’

M: “I'll turn on the light on my phone, and switch on a light.”

Amber is desperate to find the robe now. She franticly feels for the closet door, opens it and tries to picture what was inside the closet when she hung her clothes earlier. Just as Minho turns on the lamp on the nightstand, Amber feels the soft cotton robe between her hands, yanks it off the hanger, and drapes it over herself. Minho stares at her small figure with a smile on his face. Amber turns towards him, after tying the robe as best as she could. His bright smile is contagious and she can't help but smile back at him.

 

A: “Well this is quite a surprise. I wasn't expecting you would be here for a few hours.”

M: “Time zones”

A: “Right, I always forget about the time difference.”

She walks over to the mini fridge and grabs a bottle of water. She starts drinking the cold water and looks over to see Minho laying across the bed she was sleeping in. Water spills from onto the robe. A slight chuckle escapes from Minho, he pats the bed beckoning her to sit next to him.

Amber walks over and plops down near him, he props his head on his hands and gazes into Amber’s eyes.

A: “Am I super y today?”

M:“Always”

Amber shudders

A: “That's so greasy coming from you, it doesn't sound like a compliment”

M: “Are my words not good enough?”

He reaches up and places Amber’s hair behind her ear. Amber’s heart starts to beat faster.

A: “You're known to be super kind to all the girls you come across”

M: “I'm also known for being sincere.”

A: “True”

M: “I really missed you, the last time we saw each other was…”

A: “January 20th”

M: “....”

A: “It's not like I keep track.”

M: “So you must have missed me if you remember the exact date we last saw each other.”

A: “I remember because it was two weeks after Caroline went back to Spain….”

M: “I guess I'm just not that special to you.” Minho starts getting up off the bed.

A: “Oppa~”

He plops back down onto the bed, with the biggest smile on his his.

M: “Say it again, just one more time.”

A: “MinHo oppa~” he lays his head on her lap, and hugs her waist.

M: “I wish we could stay here like this.”

A: “I need to get ready before the rehearsal, let me change my clothes and I'll meet you in Luna’s room.”

M: “You're kicking me out already?”

A: “10 minutes, and then we'll get to hang out all night.”

M: “*gasp*Amber”

A: “That's totally not what i meant you ert.”

Amber gets up and starts pulling him off the bed. He reluctantly gets up and makes her push him towards the door.

Just as he reaches the door he turns around,

M: “10 minutes okay, if you're 1 minute over I'll start knocking on your door.”

A: “Okay I promise 10 minutes.”

He embraces her and looks down at the floor and spots one of Amber’s bras, and chuckles softly.

He opens the door, turns, and says

M: “Black lace.” and raises an eyebrow mischievously before walking towards the room filled with Key’s boisterous laugh.

Amber closes the door perplexed with MinHo’s words until she reaches for the closet door and notices her bra lying on the floor.