Chapter 6

We'll always have Paris

    Amber just finished filming a bit for her show, Ranting Monkey. She was getting tired and hungry, but didn’t want to eat a meal. She decided it would be best to get some snacks and take a nap. Of course she couldn’t just leave alone, she had to have a manager with her.

______
---- Staff 언니 & 오빠 ----

Ber:     I want to go to the store and pick up some snacks

     I’ll stop by tell you where I’m going
______

 

Amber searches for the nearest store. ‘Franprix is nearby, I can skate down there and look around. Perfect.’ She stuffs her phone into her pocket, grabs her board, camera, and heads towards the elevators. Just as she arrives and the elevator doors open.

 

???:     “OH! AMBER!”
Ber:     “Hey Jaejin!”
Jae:     “How’s it going? It's been awhile since we last hung out.”
Ber:     “I know right. I’m doing okay, I’m actually heading to the store, my manager is waiting for me. I’ll talk to ya later.”

Jae:     “Buy me something!” Jaejin yells as Amber gets on the elevator.

 

As Amber walks through the hotel lobby to the hotel restaurant she notices a crowd of kpop fans outside the hotel. ‘Guess I'll have to take the back exit.’ She spots Luna and the staff members, and walks towards them.

 

Ber: “So who's going with me to the store?” The staff look at each other and complain about overeating.

MGR:     “I'll go”

Ber:     “Okay I'll meet you there, I'm going to ride my board there.”

MGR:     “Hold on there are too many - “

Ber:     “Yes I know about the crowd outside. I'll take a back exit. Don't worry.”

 

Amber found the area around the hotel to be very beautiful and a breathe of fresh air compared to the busy streets of Seoul.

 

While Amber is shopping, Luna is back in her hotel room.

______

--- 키범이~ ♡ ---

Key:     Does Amber not know we are on the plane?

Luna:     Why?

Key:     Minho was just pouting

Because Amber didn't notice that he lied about being on his way to Seoul.

Luna:     I wouldn't have noticed either

Key:     He is being sensitive right now

Luna:     He probably just misses her

Just like how I miss you~

Key:     I miss you too~

Let’s sneak out and go shopping.

Luna:     YEEEESSSSS!!!

Key:     I'm going to put part 1 of my plan into action once we get to Paris.

Luna:     What is it?

Tell me please~

Key:      First

______

 

--- Incoming Call ----

     🐨 코알라

 

Ber: "Hey Lulu do you want anything from the store. We're about to checkout but forgot to ask you if you needed me to pick you up something. "

Luna: "Maybe some fruit or a healthy snack. Nothing salty."

Ber: "Uhhhhh, okay I'll look for something"

Luna: "Thank you koala~"

 

Amber searches around the snacks aisle pondering what to get Luna.

MGR: "Don't forget to grab something for Krystal."

Ber: "I wouldn't forget about the princess."

 

‘I did pass by a bakery, I should probably pick up something for us after the eat while having girl talk.’

 

Amber is still having trouble getting a snack for Luna, so their manager grabs some dehydrated fruit and heads to the cashier. Amber follows him when her phone goes off.

______

---- Baby Tae ---

 

Tae:     Noona~

     Are you doing anything tonight?

Ber:     We’re having dinner together

Tae:     We are?

Ber:     Did Key not tell you?

Tae:     Oh I thought...nevermind

Ber:     …..

Tae:     What are you doing afterwards?
     Do you want to do something together?

______

 

MGR:     “Amber come on let’s head back to the hotel.”

Ber:     “Okay, I’ll ride back on my board, I’m gonna stop by the bakery near the hotel and pick up some pastries for Krystal.”

MGR:     “Call me if you’re going to take longer than 5 minutes.”

 

    Amber buys a few eclair citron meringue from Maison Kayser, and heads to her room. She puts the desserts in the mini fridge and plops herself on her bed. ‘Why am I so tired all of a sudden?’ She closes her eyes and feels so relaxed, suddenly she starts to snore and wakes herself up. ‘I should change into something more comfortable and take a nap.’ Amber pulls out her red and black basketball shorts from her luggage, and throws them on. She places her jeans, jacket, shirt, and bra in the closet. Jumps back into bed, gets under the covers, falls asleep within seconds.

Luna on the other hand is too excited to sleep. ‘Key’s plan is so perfect their plane lands in a little over an hour, I wonder if Key will convince him. I need to think how to get Amber and Minho alone after dinner. It’ll be hard to pull Taemin away from Amber. Ah! I gotta make sure Krystal doesn’t go to Amber until after Minho arrives.’

 

*knock*knock*knock*

Amber looks at the clock on the table. ‘It’s 7:15 PM, maybe its Krystal.’

*KNOCK*KNOCK*KNOCK*

‘Okay that’s too strong for it to be Krystal. Am I late for something?’

Amber opens the door still half asleep wearing just her basketball shorts and tanktop. The light in the hallway is blinding and makes Amber shut her eyes so that she can refocus, as she opens her eyes the person hugs her.

“I missed you so much.”

Amber is frozen in place, ‘This deep voice’

He inches closer to her, and hugs her tighter.

“Did you miss me?”

This question breaks Amber’s frozen state, she hugs him back.

“Yes” she whispers into his ear.

“Wooooo~~~~!!!!!”
     “Get a room!”

“Or just go into her room”

“HAHAHAHAHA”

Amber let’s go of Minho and remember’s she isn’t in the best condition to be greeting people.
Minho hasn’t stopped embracing Amber.

 

Ber:     “Are you going to let go or come in?”

Krys:     “Oh. My. God. Amber.”

Key:     “She’s so bold.”

 

Amber pulls Minho into her room and closes the door.

 

Luna:     “OMG OMG OMG! Did you see how she pulled him into her room.”

K&K:     “Take your time in there, we’ll be in Luna’s room”