Chapter 2

We'll always have Paris

“Hey Amber, since you're not interested in Minho could you, hook it up?”

“Shut up Kim!”

“What? I'm serious. You need to open your eyes and see what a beautiful man Minho is.”

“Yes Kim, he is handsome, but Minho is like a brother to me.”

“Henry was like a brother to you too, but we all know how that went.”

“Bye Kim!” Amber starts to speed walk to their apartment, leaving Kim behind as a way to end their conversation.

 

Amber bolts straight to her room grabs a pen and a piece of paper and starts writing down all the items she will need to pack. Mental notes and checklists never helped since she tends to get distracted easily.

*bzzzttt*

‘Did he finally reply? Ugh its Key’

______

Key: Hey babe, can you give me a call when you're free?

Ber: Did you message the wrong person?

Key: No babe

Ber: How many cups of wine did you drink?

Key: One

        Two

        Maybe a few

        Why aren't you calling me?
______

 

*sigh* ‘If I don't call him he'll keep bugging me’

K: “Hey Amber~”

A: “Hey, so why did you want me to call you?”

K: “I just wanted to know what you were doing”

A: “Well I'm kinda busy packing for my flight tomorrow morning”

T: “Hyung who are you talking to?”

K: “Amber”

T: “Hi Amber!”

K: “Why are you yelling?”

A: “Look Key I really need to get this done or else I will get absolutely zero sleep before the flight tomorrow”

K: “Okay fine, I was going to invite you over to the dorm since Taemin, Jinki, and I are here, as well as Luna and Wendy”

A: “Luna and Wendy? You're not misbehaving are you? I know how you get after a few glasses of wine Kibum”

K: “I promise, I'm good.”

A: “I can't come over, but I promise that I will go out to dinner with you while in Paris.”

K: “Can you repeat that?”

Amber can clearly tell Key switched on the speakerphone.

A: “I promise to go to dinner with you in Paris. I'll talk to you later, BYE”

 

Amber finished packing, as she is about to lay in bed with JackJack she remembers that she has to charge the battery for the camera she will be using to record her show. She lays back down and turns on her phone ‘4 hours of sleep should be good, I can sleep on the plane if I'm still tired’ The last thought Amber had before she fell asleep were of Minho ‘Why hasn't he replied? Should I call him? He might be busy? Maybe I'll call him in the morning'