Chapter 7

Makeover [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“EUNHA-SSI?!” Sowon shouted in surprise. Her bag dropped to floor creating a loud thud. The girl was rooted to the floor. She was stunned to find her crush in her dorm room, cooking dinner. Sowon could feel her cheeks heat up.

The younger girl was wearing a navy blue skirt and white button up dress shirt that was tucked into the skirt. Over them was a pink apron. The girl looked ridiculously adorable in Sowon’s eyes, but what was her crush doing in her dorm room, let alone cooking dinner? Sowon thought of any possible reason what her crush could be doing in her dorm room cooking dinner but nothing came to mind. It was so out of place that not even Sowon could come up with an idea as to what was happening.

After regaining her senses, Sowon picked up her bag off the floor walked to the kitchen where Eunha was still staring at her. Sowon placed her bag down on the kitchen counter and walked over to the girl. Sowon was completely emotionless as she walked towards Eunha and stood in front of her. Sowon brought her hand up to Eunha’s shoulder and light poked her with her index finger.

“Sowon-ssi, what are you doing?” Eunha looked to the girl’s hand then towards her face. The two stood still for 30 seconds at least just staring at each other.

“YOU’RE REAL?!” The taller girl said, surprised. Sowon’s face grew four shades darker. She retracted her hand and turned around and sprinted to her room. “I’m going to change!” She turned around and locked the door to her room.

 

‘WHAT IS SHE DOING IN MY DORM? AND HOW IS SHE SO INCREDIBLY CUTE IN THAT PINK APRON? WHERE DID SHE EVEN GET THE APRON FROM?! WE DONT EVEN HAVE APRONS’ Sowon was slowly going crazy. ‘okay, breath in, breath out, breath in, breath out. She’s probably here for a good reason. Maybe she wanted to talk to Yerin? Yeah, that would make sense. They’re both popular after all’

 

After calming herself down, she quickly changed into her usual home clothes. A white, baggy t-shirt that reached the middle of her thighs and blue shorts that were slight shorter than her t-shirt.

She took a deep breath before she walked the opened the door and walked out. She quickly turned around so she wouldn’t be able to look into the kitchen. She breathed out, a breath of relief. ‘Just turn around and say hi—‘

“Sowon-ssi, what are you doing?” A hand landed on her shoulder. Sowon started shivering and shaking. She couldn’t keep still. Just the thought of seeing her crush in that adorable state again was driving her mad. ‘keep calm Sowon-ah. Breath in, breath out. Come on! You can do this’ Sowon took in a few more deep breaths then finally turned around, though, her eyes were still shut. Sowon slowly opened her left eye and saw—

“Sowon-ssi, come on, dinners ready.” The sight of Eunha clinging on to her arm with her cute pink pyjamas on mentally destroyed Sowon. She could feel all the blood rush up to her cheeks. At this point, Sowon’s brain was fried, she couldn’t think any more.

Eunha pulled Sowon towards the dining table and Sowon mindlessly followed. Eunha sat Sowon down at one of the seats and went over to the seat opposite the tall girl. She smiled at the taller girl causing her to turn another 3 shades darker. They two went on to eat their dinner, or rather, Eunha eating dinner and Sowon mindlessly shoving food into .

***

“Unnie, do you think Sowon heard our plan through her sobbing? She was surprised to find me in her dorm room earlier...” Moonbyul, Solar, Sowon and Eunha were in the library studying for their up coming exam. Sowon had temporarily left to go to the toilet.

“Hmm? If she was surprised by it then she probably didn’t hear it through her sobbing. I mean, she was sobbing pretty hard.” Solar said in reply not looking from her open text.

“Wait, what did you tell her, Eunha-yah?” Moonbyul looked up from her own text book and stared at Eunha with wide eyes.

“I didn’t say anything about the plan. I just told her that Yerin and I switched for the night because she had a project to do with SinB. Why?” Eunha looked at her senior in confusion. She didn’t want to reveal their plan just in case.

“Good. Don’t tell Sowon the plan. We’ll make up a reason as to why you’re moving in with her later.” Moonbyul spotted Sowon coming back in to the library through her peripheral vision.

“Look down and act like nothing happened. She’s coming back.” Moonbyul whispered to the younger girl and continued taking notes. Eunha rested her chin on the palm of her hand and looked down at her books then continued taking notes of her own.

***
“So, same time next week?” Solar as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter