Chapter 6

Makeover [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sowon exited her class, Yerin beside her. Everyone was galling at her, she merely looked down as she walked and ignored all of the glares she was receiving. Yerin, however, was glaring back. She refused to be quiet and ignore her best friend being bullied right in front of her eyes. Yerin wasn’t feared nor hated, she was actually quite popular on campus, it was because of this that no one dared to disturb the duo. The two continued walking until they reached the campus centre. The two found an unoccupied table to sit and and set their things down beside the table.

“Sowon-ah, you stay here, I’ll order for us.” Yerin said as she turned towards the food stall and started walking towards it. Sowon sat herself down and felt the stares burning through her. She felt extremely uncomfortable. She felt small and she was on edge. Although she’s been through these kind of things for years and even though she said she’s used to it, she’s never been used to it. She felt a presence behind her. The girl shrunk in her seat. She kept her head down and hands on her laps. She almost jumped in her seat when she felt a hand land on her shoulder.

“Hey dork.” A feminine voice said from behind her. She felt the hand on her shoulder tighten it’s hold. She felt the girl’s nails dig in to her flesh. Sowon’s body tensed up. She started shivering. Sowon ducked her head and brought her hands to the back of her head.

 

“Aww, is the dork scared? Huh, what and idiot” The girl behind her let’s go of Sowon’s shoulder and hits her in the back of the head, hard. “Is this yours?” The girl asked Sowon.

 


Sowon looked up to see what the other girl was holding but instead was hit in the with a cold, brown, fizzy liquid. After wiping her eyes, she found a circle had formed around them. They were snickering and whispering. Sowon was on the verge of crying when she heard a familiar voice from behind her.

“I suggest you get away from her.” Sowon recognised the voice as her boyish senior. She turned around and found Moonbyul glaring at the girl. The look of hatred clearly written on her face.

“Sowon-ah” She heard a voice coming from her right. She saw Solar with paper towels at hand and a worried look on her face. “Come here” Solar said as she walked closer and crouched beside her.


Sowon turned her body to the right and leaned down so her senior could wipe her face. The older girl wiped the liquid off her face, took her glasses off, and dried them for her. The older girl put the glasses back on the bridge of Sowon’s nose and immediately hugged the girl.

 

“Hey, it's okay. We’re here” The older girl whispered to her. Without realising it, she had started crying. Tears were freely running down her face. Her vision was now blurred. The older girl patted her back reassuringly and whispered calming things in her ear. Sowon buried her face in the older girl’s shoulder, she started whimpering.

Solar looked at Moonbyul, her eyebrows furrowed, a frown on her face and hurt in her eyes. Moonbyul saw the look on her girlfriend’s face. She turned back to the girl in front of her, a fierce glare aimed at the girl who bullied her beloved junior. The girl was smirking and Moonbyul felt like punching her repeatedly. Moonbyul didn’t want to cause a scene so she decided on not beating the life out of the girl.

“If I were you, I would never do that again” Moonbyul was still glaring at the girl. She turned around and helped Solar carry a broken and hurt Sowon out of the cafeteria. They walked out and the older girls brought Sowon to a nearby unoccupied bench.

“Sowon-ah, are you okay?” Moonbyul asked the younger girl, a worried look plastered on her face. Sowon sat down and buried her face in her palms. She immediately started sobbing. Tears streaming down her face, her hair was messier than it usually was, her eyes were red and itchy, dry and , croaky.


The two older girls looked at each other with worried and sad looks on their faces. The two soon heard footsteps coming towards them. Moonbyul turned to see who it was, hoping it wasn’t the girl earlier. Luckily it wasn’t. Three other girls were running towards them. One had long, jet black wavy hair, another had long, straight light brown hair and the last girl had a darker shade of short brown hair.

When the girls got closer she could finally recognised them. “Unnie!” Yerin screamed as she ran with the other two followed after. Once the three girls finally reached the bench, the girls immediately crouched down in front of the sobbing girl.

 

“What happened, Byul-ah?” The girl with the short brown hair asked.

“Some girl decide it would be a good idea to pour soda all over her.” Moonbyul said, furious.

 


“Sowon-ah, come here” Wheein spread out her arms as she got closer to the girl. Sowon hugged the older girl tightly. Her buried in the crook of the older girl’s neck.

“Moonbyul Unnie, can I talk to you for a minute?” Yerin asked as she got up and turned her body towards the tomboyish girl. Moonbyul nodded in reply, her face emotionless. The two w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter