Chapter 8

Makeover [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Sorry if there are any mistakes. I made this at like, midnight and editor nim wasn't feeling too well.

Anyway... FLOOF

 


“Eunha-yah, over here!” a girl with jet black, wavy hair waved at her to come over. Eunha walked over to source of sound, dazed. As she was walking she bumped into a few people and mumbled apologies as she went. She continued walking until she hit a pole. “Ow! What the?” the girl was finally awakened from her trance.

“Maybe look where you’re going next time” a girl with short black hair says sarcastically as the girl with long black wavy hair earlier tried hide her laugh.

“Yah, Hwasa-Unnie, Wheein-Unnie, why didn’t you help me?” Eunha said as she rubbed her now red forehead. The girl had just run into a giant metal pole. She was very much confused as to why the older two didn’t even try to stop her.

“We did. You weren’t listening” Hwasa crossed her arms and rolled her eyes. Wheein was trying to gasp for air between her laughs behind her.

The trio was busy arguing when they heard a shout. A blonde haired girl in a white business shirt, a black blazer, and black skinny jeans walked up to them. “Hey kiddos!” Moonbyul put arms around Wheein’s and Hwasa’s shoulders. “We’re heading to the campus centre” The tallest said as she had a broad smile a crossed her face.

The three chattered all the to the cafeteria. Hwasa and Wheein joking with each other while Moonbyul and Eunha laughing with them. When the quartet reached the cafeteria, they immediately went to the table where Solar was patiently waiting at. The four sat down.

As she was sitting down, Moonbyul’s expression immediately went blank. Her expression went from what looked like a very happy, go-lucky girl to an angry CEO. She turned around to look at the others only to find there face almost exactly the same.

“Alright, kiddos. Time to get to business” The blonde said with a stern and serious tone. The other three older girl’s nodded their head in agreement as Eunha watched her usually playful seniors turn into what could look like a group of Mafia bosses in the middle of a very important meeting.

“We’ve all seen what Sowon’s experiencing.” Upon hearing a certain girl’s name, Eunha’s face also became expressionless. Her usually bright orbs turning into a dull, dark colour. Her shoulders slumped. A dark aura forming around the petite girl.

The older four saw Eunha’s reaction and turned to look at each other, worriedly. Solar, Wheein and Hwasa looked at Moonbyul, indicating that she should continue. Moonbyul nodded an continued. “I have tweaked the plan to better suit our conversation condition currently. Eunha, what have you told Sowon about Yerin moving rooms?” Moonbyul looked to Eunha. She was staring at the empty space on the table in front of her. Her face glum and sullen. One could feel the dark aura radiating off of the usually cheerful, friendly and talkative girl.

“Yerin. Semester long project. SinB. That is all.” Her voice had not a hint of emotion in it. Her tone was so flat compared to when she usually spoke it was alarming. She was sitting so still you could barely even see the girl’s chest moving.

“Alright. I’ll tell Yerin, in case Sowon decides to ask her. So, for the rest of the plan...” a smirk grew on Moonbyul’s face. The three looked at her weird but upon making I contact they got the message, smiles simultaneously gro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter