Taec my Snacks

4 you

Plzzzzzzz comment TT!!

Mark's POV

While Nichkhun stepped out of the dorm for a while I decided to go out myself, and look for a job because i really needed one. Nichkhun is a really nice guy and he had been paying for all of my meals since I got here, but i didn't like freeloading off of him, especially since we just met.

There were hardly any places hiring so i just applied to all the places that needed workers. There were only three places that I actually was interested in: an ice cream shop, a clothing store, and... the place that Jinyoung was working at.

I mean... we are going to the same school and we might be friends, so it'll be cool to work together right?

As I walked out of Tavolo 24, Jinyoung came running in his waiter uniform, and when he got closer he realized it was me.

"Hey!" He shouted as he ran. "IM LATE!" I laughed as I saw he made weird faces running towards the store. I held the door open as he ran in with a 'thank you!'

 

I came back to the dorm to see a very sulky Nichkhun. "What's wrong?" I asked as a dropped my body on my bed.

"Nothing! Why do you think that!?" Nichkhun asked obviously lying. Wow, this boy is an open book. He really can't control his facial expressions, can he?

"Oh no reason." I said letting go of the topic, but i was curious.

A few minutes passed with a lot of sighs coming from Nichkhun but I decided not to ask if he didn't want to talk, however, ten minutes passed and...

"Mark?" Nichkhun turned around to look at me.

"Yep?" I put my phone down, ready to give all my attention to him.

"I'm sorry I didn't get you the macha pocky you wanted." He sighed. Is that really all he was worrying about? He is too innocent! "Sorry."

"What? It's fine, I don't need them to live haha, snacks aren't healthy, so it's a good thing you didn't get them."

"I mean, I did buy them, but I met Taecyeon-hyung at the park and he told me what he wants from me."

"What did he want? The snacks?"

"He said that I should be his dog and do everything he says until we receive our report cards."

"What!? Why?" That's cruel, Nichkhun definitely doesn't deserve that.

"And I have to continue being his dog until he has good grades, at least straight B's. He want me to do everything for him so he can focus only on school." Nichkhun pouted. He was too cute so I went over to him and craddled his head.

"I guess that makes sense, but what if he doesn't get such good grades? You'll have to continue being his 'slave'" i asked and Nichkhun grew sadder.

After a few second his face grew brighter as he sat straight up and he said "I won't let that happen! I'll help him study while I'm his dog!" He got so energetic. He put on a jacket and was about to run out the door.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"To the library to get some books to help him study..." Nichkhun smile became awkward towards the end of the sentence "School didn't start yet, I don't know what book to get..." he scratched the back of his head and laughed.

"You're so funny Nichkhun." I pulled him back to his bed.

 

-

Taecyeon's POV

I popped open a bag of chips as I happily walked back to my dorm with my free snacks. I whistled as I got into my dorm.

After a couple of hours, Jinyoung came home and he wasn't happy seeing me lounging around.

"Yah, you should get a job. Stop using so much money on snacks." He said but digged through the bag and took out a box of macha pocky.

"I got these for free, didn't spend a penny!"

"You didn't get this from a poor little kid right?" Jinyoungie ask spectaclly.

"Ugh no." He isn't poor so technically Im not lying.

 Wooyoung came into the room a few minutes after sweating like a pig.

"I'm back!" Wooyoung danced at the door and teased Jinyoung like he was going to hug him and get all his sweat on him.

"GROSSS WOOYOUNG! GO SHOWER!!!" Jinyoung laughed and scream at the same time as Wooyoung chased him. "YOU STINK!"

"Yah you stink too after coming home from work! You guys should just shower together." I shouted and threw a towel and them.

"Never!" Jinyoung screamed as Wooyoung caught him. "Yah!"

Wooyoung just drapped the towel I threw at them over Jinyoung "You shower first, I need to review some dance moves."

"K." Jinyoung obediently got his clothes and went into the bathroom. Wooyoung then looked over to me and he saw the bag of snacks I had.

He made a face as if he was trying to remember something and then he grew slightly mad but i didn't know why.

"Where did you get those snacks?"

"Why? You want some?" I asked.

"Did you buy them?"

"Well, not exactly."

"You got them from Nichkhun, didn't you." He barked. Okay, maybe we need a back story of me and Wooyoung's friendship...

Basically me and Wooyoung were bestfriends up until middle school when we both started to get popular, I grew popular with the girls and strangely he got popular with the guys. I  tried to stay friends and hang out but Wooyoung was always busy with other people and eventually we grew apart. Then in high school Jinyoungie and Wooyoung became close and I was able to see and hang out with Wooyoung again, but it was never the same, I always felt like he had a grudge against me or something, but I never knew what I did wrong.

"What if I said I did?" I barked back and Wooyoung came up to me and grabbed my collar. He didn't say again and just glared at me, he snapped back into reality after a while and pushed me onto the bed.

"Sorry, for overreacting but I really don't want you messing about with Nichkhun's heart. He is really... a really fragile guy and he is going through a lot right now, I don't want him to suffer anymore, especially because of you." Wooyoung said really seriously. "Can you promise me that?"

"Ugh maybe i can tone it down..." I never seen Wooyoung so serious in such a long time such a long time, so i slightly agreed.

"Great, thanks!"

He then grabbed some clothes and went into the bathroom shouting "I'm coming in Junior!"

"NOOOOOOOO!" Jinyoung laughed and yelled at the same time.

 

Please please pretty please comment! I'm dying for comments guys OTL!!