Introducing Beast Jinyoung

4 you

A/N: Hahaha yes I finally updated. I'll TRY my best to update at least once a week, but sometimes life just gets in the way. But without further ado here is the new chapter. Enjoy^^

Mark’s POV

“Wow, this is a nice room.” I exclaimed as we went into Wooyoung's room. The room is three times larger than mine and Nichkhun's room. It had big windows that would allow a lot of sunlight to enter, but it is currently night so it displayed the night's beautiful city view instead.

“Haha yeah, seniors dorm.” Wooyoung laughed.

“You're a senior?” Nichkhun asked.

“Yeah, but I am most likely younger than the two of you actually.”

“What!? How!?” I asked, I was shocked but I really didn't show it.

“I am in the excelerate program here so although I'm young I’m still a senior. One of my roommates is also in the program, but the other one is a freshman. He was able to share the room with us cause they are brothers and they asked the counsel to let us share a room, and the counsel had agreed.”

“That's so cool!” Nichkhun said looking at Wooyoung with the biggest puppy dog eyes ever, it was adoable, I have to admit.

“Haha, it's nothing.” Wooyoung scratched the back of his head avoiding eye contact with Nichkhun. Are these two-

“I’m ready!” Another boy came out of a room which I assume is the bathroom.

“Oh, I thought it was just one guy?” the boy asked.

“It was, but his roommate is coming too. Anyways, guys this is-”

“I can introduce myself. Hi, I'm Jinyoung, but my friends normally call me Junior, you can call me either, it doesn't reeally matter.”

“Hi, I'm Nichkhun.” Nichkhun bowed.

“Omg you're so cute, you don't need to bow.” Junior said.

“A-ahh sorry.” Nichkhun bowed again, and Wooyoung ruffled his hair.

“You're really adorable Khun.” Wooyoung said and Nichkhun blushed.

“Calling him nicknames already?” Jinyoung snickered. “What is your name?” He turned and asked me.

“I’m Mark.”

“Okay so it is nice to meet you two, but let's go eat, I'm straving!” Jinyoung shouted and Wooyoung joined in the with the ending.

 

 

-

 

 

We ate dinner at a restaurant called "Tavolo 24" the food there was absolutely delicious, now we are walking back to the dorms.

"It was so good! I wish I could stay there forever." I said.

"Yeah, it's one of the best  restaurtants here in Seoul. And Junior actually works there."

"You do?" Nichkhun asked, it was midnight and I can tell he was really tired, he couldn't really keep his big (for Asians) eyes open. He was also having trouble walking properly, I would like to help him out, but we just met so I wasn't sure what I could do.

"Yep." Jinyoung said, hey maybe I can get a job there.

"Are they still hiring? I really need a job and Tavolo 24 is pretty close, it seems convient." I asked.

"Umm, I'm not sure. I'll asked the next time I go."

"Ok, thanks"

"Hey you guys said that you have another roommate, but w-why didn't he come with us." Nichkhun asked, some words were in English, and some in Korean, I guess he's too tired to try to think about it.

"Oh well-"

BANG!!!

We heard a loud sound causing all of us to jump besides Wooyoung. The sound was loud enough that Nichkhun should be wide awake now, but I can't tell because I wasn't paying attention to him; I was paying attention to Jinyoung crushing a boy against a wall! Wait that wasn't Jinyoung. Jinyoung is right next to me, plus this boy looked a lot more... built?

“Who do you think you are talking back to me!? Huh!?“ The Jinyoung look-alike shouted pulling the other boy up by his collar.

“Taec! What are you doing!!!?” Jinyoung said running up to the boy who I guess is Taec.

“Stay out of this, Junior~” The bully said teasingly as he stretched out Jinyoung’s nickname.

Jinyoung tried to pulled the boy away from the bully but it didn't seems like it was working so I decided to help. As I ran up to them I told Wooyoung to take Nichkhun back to his room safely.

With my help, Jinyoung and I were able to get the boy out of the bully's grasp. I stood infront of both of them.

“Who are you.” the bully asked.

“That's my question to you.” I replied back. Jinyoung tapped on my shoulder and I looked at him. They really do look so much alike.

“I got this.” He said and stood next to me. “You know the rules, if you don't behave they'll kick you out. You are only allowed 5 Xs and fighting or starting a fight is already 3 Xs.”

“I don't care, and you know I don't.”

“No I don't know that, ‘cause I know you do care, if you didn't, you wouldn't even be here.”

The bully didn't reply.

“Go.” Jinyoung said to the boy beside us.

“You can't just let him go!” The beast version of Jinyoung roared and the boy ran faster away.

“Why do you always cause problems!?” Jinyoung shouted, I didn't expect this from him at all so I jumped back a little.

“He didn't do what I told him to do.” the beast growled.

“Well you shouldn't have told him to do anything in the first place.”

“I can do what I want.”

“Well go back to our room, we can talk about it later, dorm gates close at 2am, it's 1:30.” Jinyoung said looking at his watch. Wow, an hour passed by so quickly.

“You can't tell me what to do, I'm older.”

“Fine, stay out here. I’m not going to open the door for you. Let's go Mark.” Jinyoung grabbed my hand and pulled me to the dorms leaving the bully alone.

“Who was that?” I asked when we got into the elevator.

“My twin brother Taecyeon,” oh, so the bully is Taec, not the victim. “and he's a stupid stubborn b*tch." I didn't expect that from him either, guess there's a lot I haveto learn. “Sorry about my language, but he makes me so frustrated.” Jinyoung punched the wall.

The elevator door opened and we silently walked to his room because I need to pick up Nichkhun.

“What happened?” Wooyoung asked as soon as we opened the dorm's door.

“Nothing much.” Jinyoung plopped down on his bed.

Wooyoung looked at Jinyoung trying to read his expression then he looked at me. “Oh! Khun’s fell asleep.”

Jinyoung immediately sat up and looked at the bed acrossed the room.

“Why didn't you let him sleep on your bed!? Or mine!?” Jinyoung shouted.

“Hey, you know I tried but he wanted to sleep on Taecyeon’s.”

Speaking of the devil, Taecyeon entered the room and we all fell silent.

It didn't take long for him to notice an invader on his bed, and when he did he stomped over to it “Who in the h*ll?”

 

-The End of this Chapter-

Sorry for the characters' langauge. I don't even curse (never in my life^^) but I felt like it shows more feeling.