I'm Sorry But I Love You

The Only Reason Why I Hate You Is Because I Love You (Christmas Story)

-The next day-

[Jonghyun P.O.V.]

The first thing I noticed when I came tp pick her up was how Eun Mi looked. She looked, you know, well different. Her hair was curled up, she had on a pink top, a skirt, and knee high socks. I looked at her short skirt, and they were well..really short. 

"Hey..Jonghyun." I could see she was trying her hardest not to blush.

"EUN MI~ YOU'RE SO CUTE TODAY~ Did you dress up for me?!"

"Hey! It's not like I wanted to. Jihyun and Minyoung dragged me to go shopping and ah..umm..that's how I ended up like this." she turned red again.

I smiled. I grabbed her hand. "Come on~ Let's go! I want to spend as much time as possible with you today."  I winked at her. Seriously, why do I like her so much. 

"Shut up." she replied back.

Eun Mi ah. What kind of magic did you pull on me?

I walked with her down the streets. I looked at her again. Eung Mi, you're just so cute. TOO pretty. I'm afraid guys will start checking you out. And I was right, as I was walking, I saw how guys started looking at her. Damn you guys! She's my girl! I'm not letting you take her away from me!

I gave them a death glare, and pulled her closer to me while holding her and, to prove she was my girl. Some of the guys just walked away, but some of them still stared. Playing hard huh? I pecked her on the cheek.

"yah! Jonghyun! We're in public!" 

"Why?" I asked, doing it again.

"You're an idol Jonghyun! And people will mistake that we're dating!" 

"Ehh~ but you and I are dating. I mean you're on a date with me after all~" I smiled and pecked her on the lips this time.

"Yah! Cut it out! Don't do it again. Araso?" 

"Araso~" I replied doing it again.

She sighed. "Kim Jonghyun. You're such a pain." she smiled.

My heart skipped a beat. "Eun Mi, did you just smile at me~"

Her face flustered and she started to deny it, "Who said I was smiling at you." she turned away, trying to hide how her face was so red.

I chuckled. "Hey Eun MI, something's happening over there~ Let's go see what it it." I said as I pulled her towards the crowd.We moved through the busy crowd, and I felt her hold onto my hand tighter then before. I smirked and asked her,

"You're holding on to my hand tigthter. Scared of losing me?" I teased.

Her face turned bright red. Wow, is she blushing a ot today or what. 

"What are you talking about." he turned her face away from me. I could tell she was trying to hide her embarassment. I chuckled.

"Eun Mi?" I asked.

"What?"

"You're still holding onto my hand." I smirked.

Quikly she let go. 

"Eun Mi, wait for me a moment here okay? I'll be right back." I said smiling.

She nodded yes. God, I love her so much.

[Eun Mi P.O.V]

I waited for Jonghyun to be back. That is until the lights on the stage . Huh? I looked on the stage. Jonghyun? And..Taemin, Onew,Key, and Minho?.. What the heck is going on here. I heard the screams of fangirls who never expected them to be there.

"This song, is for a girl out there that I love so much. I just wanted o tell you, that I'm serious about you. And I'm not giving up until I get your heart." Jonghyun said. He winked in my direction. Aish that pabo. He's such..an idiot. I said to myself while smiling.

(Listen to this song, it's like the sweetest song ever~)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2cJmJfcAz8

you who stole my heart
you who stole my heart
don't let go of my hand, save me, SOS
i'll go now
flying like superman, i'll protect you

when i'm together with you like this
i feel like i have the whole world
until the end of time, forever, i'll love you

your smile that is like the sunshine
all day, my heart thuds
it brightens up my dreams on dark nights

when you're suffering and are tired
the one person that'll protect you

i'm your bodyguard
i'll protect you
i love you
we, who are cuter than anyone else
illumination, the moment we fall in
you're perfect to me

call me anytime, i'll run to you
so that your heart, your love can come to me

don't forget, i'm your bodyguard wherever
don't worry. now i'm your Majinga*
when you're going through hard times, i'll hold you, leave everything to me
now, trust me
with the main character of a fairytale, i'll protect you
with the character of a cartoon, i'll become your strength
forever, i'll protect you, i'll be by your side
i'll kneel down in front of the gods and promise

when you're suffering and are tired
the one person that'll protect you

i'm your bodyguard
i'll protect you
i love you
we, who are cuter than anyone else
illumination, the moment we fall in
you're perfect to me

call me anytime, i'll run to you
so that your heart, your love can come to me
i'll walk in front of you, confidently
kissing you slightly when you close your eyes
i love you

i'm your bodyguard
i'll protect you
i love you
we, who are cuter than anyone else
illumination, the moment we fall in
you're perfect to me

call me anytime, i'll run to you
so that your heart, your love can come to me

i'm your bodyguard
i'll protect you
i love you
we, who are cuter than anyone else
illumination, the moment we fall in
you're perfect to me

call me anytime, i'll run to you
so that your heart, your love can come to me
love~

During the whole time, I just had to keep smiling at him. That pabo, he's not as bad as I thought. The song ended, leaving the fangirls screaming like crazy. He got off the stage, held my hand and we ran away from the crowd of fangirl chasing Jonghyun.

[Jonghyun P.O.V]

"Eun Mi, you okay?" I asked, when we escaped by the crrowd of fangirls chasing me.

"Yeah," she said panting hard. 

I looked at her. How did I fall for her so deeply? Why whenever I meet you, my heart just beats faster by the moment.

I pecked her on the lips. 

"Jonghyun! I told you to stop doing that!"

I just smiled. I'm really falling for you Eun Mi.

'Eun Mi," I said, my voice starting to get serious.

"What?" she asked.

"Why don't you like me?" I asked her.

She became still. Her face looked  at the ground. "You really want to know?.." she asked silently.

"Yea," I said.

"Okay, I'll tell you the truth.," she sighed, "When I first met you, I really hated you. A lot. I really hate guys like you. But after being with you for a while, I found out that you were different from those people that I've met. But still, I was scared. After all, you were Kim Jonghyun. The main vocalist of the Korean idol group SHINee. You have so many girls going after you, and you deserve someone better then me. I'm just a waste of your time. I'm sorry." Tears started to fall from her face. "I'm sorry Jonghyun, I'm so sorry, but I love you."

"Eun Mi, it's okay--"

"Jonghyun! Why can't you just hate me! It makes things easier if you just hate me! Hate me already!" she cried as she started to ht my chest.

I grabbed a hold of her and looked into her eyes, "Eun Mi. The more you tell me to hate you, the more deeply I fall in love with you. Everytime I see you, my heart just stops. I've never had that feeling around other girls before. You say you hate me, but I lovce you. I really do Eun Mi. "

She burrired her face into my shoulder and started crying. 

"Jonghyun, why do you have to be so sweet to me. It just makes me feel more guilty."

Ismiled at her. "It's because I love you."

I kissed her, but something was diffferent. This isn't like the other times that I've kissed her. It feels different. Was she kissing me back? Whatever. As least she was by my side. The snow started falling, and our kiss continued. I broke away from the kissed and she hugged me.

"Eun Mi..I love you." I said, kissing her on the cheek.

She blushed once again. "Shut up. And I hate you Jonghyun." 

I don't care about anything now.I got to spend my Christmas with Eun Mi and that was all I could dream of. I loved her and I could tell she liked me back too. 

"Eun Mi~ I love you~"

"I hate you too Jonghyun." she smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And we're finished. I hope you guys have a great Christmas with your family, and friends...ormaybe more then friends? *wink wink* I hope this isn't too bad, and yes this story was very cheesy. :] Merry Christmas from your Pikachu~