The Heart That Believes

The Only Reason Why I Hate You Is Because I Love You (Christmas Story)

[Jonghyun P.O.V.]

For the rest of the day, I stopped annoying her. I was worried, that if I do it too much, she'll really hate me. But now, I was starting to wonder, if she was worried about me or not. I sighed. Probably not. She hates me after all.

I started home with the rest of SHINee. We came into our dorm, Onew started eating chicken, Taemin started playing Pokemon, and Key started making food. I sat there on the couch with Minho. Sensing something was wrong, he asked,

"Jonghyun. You don't seem so well. What's wrong?"

"I'm scared, that Eun Mi will really hate me. I mean, I've been annoying her so much, and she seems really annoyed. I stopped annoying her for today to see how she reacts. She doesn't even seem to care." I sighed, "She probably really does hate me."

Minho smiled, "Hyung, you've got a lot more to learn about girls. We can never know what they're thinking if we only look at the outside. She might looked like that, but deep inside, she could probably be worrired about you."

"How do I know that?" i asked him.

"I have a way," he smiled at me. Minho, he's really helpful.

[Eung Jung P.O.V.]

I was at work, when I heard my phone ring. It was a weird number I never saw before. I picked it up.

"Hello?" I said.

"EUN MI~~!!"

I sighed knowing who it was.

"Jonghyun, how do you know my number?"

"I have my ways. Eun Mi i missed you so much~" he said.

"How many times did you say that today?!" I asked him. I sighed. What do you want?"

Today, 8 o'clock sharp. Meet me, in the town square, at the big Christmas tree. You better come. I'm not going home until you come."

"I'm not coming, So don't wait your time waiting. Araso?" 

"Nope~ Imma be there until you come~ I love you~" and like that he hung up.

That pabo, as if I'll coming.

It was already 10 o'clcok at night. I was still at work. Yea, I didn't come to meet him. Whatever, he'll probably go home when he doesn't see me coming. He's an idol after all. 30 minutes passed and I was starting to get worried. Maybe he really is still waiting out there. I looked outside, it was snowing. It must be freezing out there. 

Aish that guy, causing me so much trouble." I mumbled.

"Please let me go home early today!" I pleaded my manager.

"I'm not sure Eun Mi.."

"Please! I'll get your little daughter SHINee's autograph!" I said.

"Are you serious?! Promise right?"

"Yup. That's easy~"

She let me go home early. I ran my fastest to the Christmas Tree. God it was cold out here. He must be freezing. Ah pabo! Why arr you so worried about him?!

I arrived there., and looked around. Now sign of him anywhere. I sighed. Just as I thought, he already went home first. 

"So I pleaded my manager for nothing." I felt someone cover my eyes.

"Who is it~" 

I sighed, "Jonghyun, I know that it's you."

"Ah~ You found out who Iwas.." he pouted.

"I can tell who you are after a millions years of not meeting you. You're my stalker after all." I said, "And didn't I tell you to go home? I told you I wasn't gonna come." I stuck my tongue out at him.

"You said you won't come, but you did~" he smiled an innocent smile.

I blushed. "Shut up," I said.

"Aw~ Are you starting to like me too?~" he asked.

"Shut up. I'll never fall for you."

He pouted and then sneezed. 

"Jonghyun are you sick?"

"Maybe, I probably waited in the cold for too long." He sneezed again. Then pouted. "It's all because of you Eun Mi. I got sick because you didn't come on time."

"Fine fine, I'm sorry, what do you want me to do to make it up?" I asked.

"Go on a date with me."

My eyes widen. "What?.."

"Eun Mi~ Go on a date with me~"

"No way." I said.

"Say yes~"

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"No." 

"Yes. Wait what?!"

"Haha~ I got ya~"

:I'm not going with you."

"And who was the one who left me waiting in the cold?.." he mad a sad face.

"Ugh, fine. I'll go on a date with you." I replied.

"Yay~ I have a date with my honey~"

"Yah! Whose's your honey!"

He smiled, pecked me on the cheek and ran away yelling, "I'll meet you at your house~ on Christmas tom okay?! It's a promise~ I love you Eun Mi~"

"Shut up!" I yelled back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aww~~ I can't resist this couple~ So cute. And Jonghyun has a lttle surprise for Eun Mi tomorow~ opps..did I give it away?.. X3